George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a few thoughts ... If you were the Anthonys, exactly "how" would you go out and search for Caylee alive? If it was your little granddaughter missing, and one tip comes from 5 states away and another tip comes from 3 states away and a third tip comes from 9 states away, where would you go first? Who is going to pay for all those travel costs -- I know *I* wouldn't be able to afford it.

Respectfully snipped..

I would do whatever it took to find her.

If it meant selling sheds or hammers and hoses, I'd do it.

If it meant going door to door, I'd do it.

If it meant using Casey's bail money instead, I'd do it.

If it meant using Casey's defense fund, I'd do it.

These people are making excuses, IMO, and I don't buy it.

ETA:

If it meant firing body guards, I'd do it.

If it meant firing a high powered attorney, I'd do it.

The problem is... if they would get the truth out of Casey and stop pampering her, this whole ruckus would go away. People are mad. I understand that.

I listened to Caseys 911 call.......I know they have serveilance......but she still is lying about facts pertaining to this incident.......she was asked if there were any weapons...Lied, said NO,,,then Casey told dispatch that both her parents were struck/hit.......another lie! Pure exaggeration!

I listened to it also, and based on the context of the question from dispatch, it sounded to me that the dispatcher was asking if the PROTESTORS had any weapons -- to which Casey replied No. And apparently she was correct. As for her saying both her parents had been hit, it is quite possible that from her vantage point inside/re surveillance it looked to her like they were being hit.

Just a few thoughts ... If you were the Anthonys, exactly "how" would you go out and search for Caylee alive? If it was your little granddaughter missing, and one tip comes from 5 states away and another tip comes from 3 states away and a third tip comes from 9 states away, where would you go first? Who is going to pay for all those travel costs -- I know *I* wouldn't be able to afford it. Or suppose you go knocking on every door in Orlando ... will the kidnappers (assuming) be allowing Caylee to answer the door? If not, what good does it do to go knocking, because as a private citizen you have no rights to go in and search all those homes. I suspect that the Anthonys are in fact receiving tips daily via the computer and phone, and that they are spending their time talking with the individuals who contact them and getting as much information as possible, referring the tipsters to either contact Orlando police or contact the police in their own area for follow-up, and so forth.

Casey had a Constitutional right to bail and someone put it up for her. She is legally out until she is legally back in. So far, she has been charged with financial crimes only and not with anything violent. Someone had mentioned how would one feel if it was Manson allowed out and living in one's neighborhood -- well, with all due respect -- it isn't Manson. Get a grip.

And if you disagree that Casey has a Constitutional right to bail under the circumstances with which she has been charged (so far), go and protest at the courthouse. Protest the cops, scream and throw things at THEIR houses or the police station because THEY are the ones not doing what ya want, i.e., arresting her for murder of Caylee. Because that is really all that is going on here with regard to protestors and their supporters -- those who don't LIKE the way the legal system works when they don't AGREE with it. Selectively.

Just sayin ...

Good points..we do have a legal system for a reason as imperfect as it might seem at times (ala OJ).We're just all so frustated and it seems easy for us to sit back and say whay we would do..

If they admit that she is no longer alive, then they won't get anymore donation money.

I have to say that I cannot agree with that. It would seem to me that if they would admit they FEAR she is not alive then MORE people would be willing to donate to help locate her and bring her home for a respectful and dignified memorial, which she deserves. She is only 2 years old and she was not guilty of ANYTHING...she did not make the choice to come into this world. She did not choose her mother. She deserves to be put to rest in HONOR and GRACE-not this three ring circus that has been develpoed by her family.

What ever happened to the charges against George for pushing that little elderly lady in the chest?

*ehem*

You were reading my mind!!!

With this family and their bad boundaries & misguided energy...they are always playing the victims. I really doubt the dent in the garage door is from last night........for all anyone knows it could of gotten there from a basketball, or maybe Casey bumped into it with the handle of the shovel when she borrowed it......:waitasec: I dont know, but they are making it bigger than it really is........especially after HIM & LEE Bullied an elderly woman who sat there on the news and interveiwed and not once exaggerated her story in order to get sympathy! Heck she didnt even say she would press charges yet!! She wasnt sure at the time. Anyway, good point :blowkiss:

Just a few thoughts ... If you were the Anthonys, exactly "how" would you go out and search for Caylee alive? If it was your little granddaughter missing, and one tip comes from 5 states away and another tip comes from 3 states away and a third tip comes from 9 states away, where would you go first? Who is going to pay for all those travel costs -- I know *I* wouldn't be able to afford it. Or suppose you go knocking on every door in Orlando ... will the kidnappers (assuming) be allowing Caylee to answer the door? If not, what good does it do to go knocking, because as a private citizen you have no rights to go in and search all those homes. I suspect that the Anthonys are in fact receiving tips daily via the computer and phone, and that they are spending their time talking with the individuals who contact them and getting as much information as possible, referring the tipsters to either contact Orlando police or contact the police in their own area for follow-up, and so forth.

Casey had a Constitutional right to bail and someone put it up for her. She is legally out until she is legally back in. So far, she has been charged with financial crimes only and not with anything violent. Someone had mentioned how would one feel if it was Manson allowed out and living in one's neighborhood -- well, with all due respect -- it isn't Manson. Get a grip.

And if you disagree that Casey has a Constitutional right to bail under the circumstances with which she has been charged (so far), go and protest at the courthouse. Protest the cops, scream and throw things at THEIR houses or the police station because THEY are the ones not doing what ya want, i.e., arresting her for murder of Caylee. Because that is really all that is going on here with regard to protestors and their supporters -- those who don't LIKE the way the legal system works when they don't AGREE with it. Selectively.

Just sayin ...

I DO agree with the first part of your post. In my opinion LE usually does focus on those closest to the victim/missing before they appear to follow other clues. However, in this case we have Casey telling lie after lie after lie. Then we see the grandparents changing their story, shifting to blame to everyone but Casey - who lied time and again.

I agree there should be a search for a "live" Caylee, but how can anyone help the Anthonys when they say they think she's in Texas, Mexico, or Puerto Rico? I mean, c'mon, that isn't exactly a lead, ya know?

Cindy said she would knock on every door, but has she? Did she knock on one? What did George do but pull that sign around for two days? If it were me, with VERY limited resources, I would take a bus if necessary to the place where my grandchild was last seen and then knock on every door. I would sell my house and go everywhere to find that child. God knows what a "live" child may be going through now. I would bankrupt myself and wear myself out trying to find that baby. What I would NOT be doing is spending my resources bailing out a daughter that lied and lied and lied.

But that's just me, maybe I grieve differently.

Just my opinion.

My bold and italics-I am not seeing the accuracy of this. To me it is clear that they care deeply, even if they are not displaying it in a manner that suits some of the posters here.

Hello Believe,
I'm not trying to say that they don't care about their granddaughter.
I'm not sure that by bailing Casey out of jail and allowing/enabling her to continue to fabricate stories that they have their priorities straight. JMO
Even now they could re-voke her bail (as LP did) believing that if she were in jail for a substantial period of time that she might co-operate.
I see publically more effort and energy from CA & GA towards removing the protestors than effort and energy towards finding Caylee. There are still things they could be doing that we would see or read in the media - like going to other towns to look for Caylee as Beth Holloway did. It seems that they spend too much time and effort in the hopes of diverting the attention away from Casey and placing it onto the protestors.
Also JMO I'm ok with civil protests/protesting & believe that the protestors should be able to protest in a civil manner - I'm not ok with the obvious few "over the top" protestors that we have witnessed.

After watching the video, IMO those protesters weren't there for Caylee. They were there for the entertainment and to be on camera. TRASHY!

I agree ~ this type of "protest" does nothing for Caylee!!! It isn't going to "break" the family into all of a sudden saying, "yes, we know where Caylee is and we know she is no longer with us." This type of stuff needs to STOP! :furious:

IT'S ALL ABOUT FINDING CAYLEE AND GIVING JUSTICE TO CAYLEE!!!!!!!

JMO But how can people handle GA and CA separate from KC if she is living in their house and they are supporting her at every turn. I dont think this is possible just becaus eof the circumstances. They have joined an alliance with Casey and I have to say I think their lawyer thinks Casey is guilty. I dont know what it is is but his recent statements to me make it sound as if they know Caylee is dead and are greiving and that LE will DEAL with KC. I could be interpreting badly but thats just what I am getting from it. Anyone else?

I get the same vibe. Let's face it KC is better off in the pokey, for the safety of all and then maybe, just maybe the A's will start looking for Caylee.

BTW--KC responded 'no' to the weapons but CA was yielding a pretty fine looking bat there, jumped in the altercation, and then complained about being pushed in the back. Duh...:rolleyes:

Just sayin ...

Um, they could use the money that they got paid for from ABC for photos of Caylee. Um they could use the money that they are collecting for the search for Caylee. If they are spending time on the phone with the tipsters and getting as much info as they can then they should be able to determine which leads are more credible then others. For instance, a large amount of leads in a particular state and so on.

Let me ask you a question, what is the reason they have a fund to help find caylee? What is the point? The tshirts are donated, the mobile board are donated. So yes, I am asking them to do what they are saying they are collecting money for.

One more thing is that bail is set based on the cirmcumstance of the case. The point is that the judge sets the amounts to insure that you will show up for court and also not go out committing any other crimes. They did not set the bond so that someone looking for publicity or some benefactor can just pay your bond and you go home. If the person posting the bond is not really posting it, then there really is no incentive. All I am saying is that she has every right to have bail set. Period.

Im just sayin'

People will pour their hearts and wallets out to worthy causes. If the A's had taken a different route than pointing fingers and swearing at the public, there would be a bottomless pit of income for them to search for Caylee.

That's just how I see it.

Instead, they take a confrontational approach to the very people who would rather sympathize with them than butt heads.

...The problem is... if they would get the truth out of Casey and stop pampering her, this whole ruckus would go away. People are mad. I understand that.

Respectfully snipped..

Get the truth out of Casey "how"? In the first place, her family clearly believes her, so in their view there is no other "truth" to get out of her. But in the second place, if they didn't believe her what are they supposed to do -- beat her up? apply thumb-screws? Sorry, but torture is not allowed under the law, and "confessions" derived from applied torture are highly suspect. Which is why torture is not allowed under the law.

Respectfully snipped..

I would do whatever it took to find her.

If it meant selling sheds or hammers and hoses, I'd do it.

If it meant going door to door, I'd do it.

If it meant using Casey's bail money instead, I'd do it.

If it meant using Casey's defense fund, I'd do it.

These people are making excuses, IMO, and I don't buy it.

ETA:

If it meant firing body guards, I'd do it.

If it meant firing a high powered attorney, I'd do it.

The problem is... if they would get the truth out of Casey and stop pampering her, this whole ruckus would go away. People are mad. I understand that.

Was going to add the BG but now I see it lol so I'll add

If it meant not riding around in Limo's I'd do it
If it meant not buying caution tape and NT signs in Bulk I'd do it

Just sayin ...

You're forgetting that in a normal situation where a family has nothing to go on, there's public sympathy and donations to help them search for the missing.

In this case, the person that knows the most is withholding information and trying to ask for donations to defend herself.

If I was Cindy Anthony or George Anthony, I wouldn't have been in my house long enough to sleep -- I would have been out with TES every. single. day.

Casey may have a constitutional right to be out on bail, just like the protesters have a constitutional right to protest. If she could stop being selfish for one minute, she'd revoke her own bond, go back to prison and let her family pick up the shattered pieces of their lives. It's not the protesters that are preventing them from looking for Caylee. If Casey was in jail rather than at their home, THEY could get focused on finding Caylee too. They chose to bail her out, that's their right, but when every document that gets released about Casey shows deception and lies, the public got fed up with it and aren't willing to put forth the unconditional effort they normally would because the person with information isn't talking (Casey).

No attack against you, but when people reduce the situation to vague statements like "she can be bailed out, that's her right", I completely understand that. But don't forget the person that made this a difficult case started out by not reporting Caylee missing for a month and has continued to lie to law enforcement every single time she's had a chance. Cindy and George have chosen to harbor and protect that; they have chosen to be visible in the media and blame everything BUT Casey. Casey has every legal right to be out. Too bad the protesters and people that are willing to look for Caylee operate mostly on morals, not legal principles.

5 Step Plan For Getting Caylee Back And Ending This Circus:

1. Casey, go back to jail. Forget bond. Go back and get a grip on this situation.
2. Casey, come clean about everything. Stop putting everyone involved on this case through hoops because you can't admit what happened.
3. Cindy/George, stop asking for donations for Casey and stop trying to fight minor legal battles. Focus on Caylee.
4. If the public sees George and Cindy doing the right thing with Casey, they'll get back behind you. No one would think any less of them for saying, "Casey lied, and we're revoking bond for now, especially for all of our safety (including hers)."
5. Caylee will be found. With or without Casey's help. I promise. Step 5 ends all this mess and lets everyone move on with their lives.

I listened to it also, and based on the context of the question from dispatch, it sounded to me that the dispatcher was asking if the PROTESTORS had any weapons -- to which Casey replied No. And apparently she was correct. As for her saying both her parents had been hit, it is quite possible that from her vantage point inside/re surveillance it looked to her like they were being hit.

I could have sworn I heard "Are there any weapons involved"

Wow! I suppose they are not allowed to protect their home. Because there daughter HASN't been charged with murder, that makes it ok for people to vandalize their home.

It also makes it ok for people to ridicule them for trying to protect it. To do the exact same thing anyone else would have done.

I think the protesters are going way to far. It is time for them to leave that house once and for all. Someone is going to get hurt, or worse killed. Whether it's a protester or a member of the Anthony family is beside the point.

One life might have already been lost. If another is lost during the circus that is allowed to happen then it is a crying shame.

Go home protestors. Your not helping matters, your not going to get this girl to confess, your keeping attention focused on Caylee, your not doing anything but getting your faces on television and committing petty vandalism.

Respectfully snipped..

Get the truth out of Casey "how"? In the first place, her family clearly believes her, so in their view there is no other "truth" to get out of her. But in the second place, if they didn't believe her what are they supposed to do -- beat her up? apply thumb-screws? Sorry, but torture is not allowed under the law, and "confessions" derived from applied torture are highly suspect. Which is why torture is not allowed under the law.

I don't believe that. Her mother has stated that she's lied for many years and stole money. I don't think or one minute they believe her at all. It's their stance that they take.

For one, I wouldn't be waiting on Noway Jose to give me permission to speak to my daughter. They were told by him that they couldn't question her, so they do just that. I'd be on top of her every day with questions. I wouldn't ignore, pamper or "walk large circles around her" as it's been stated they do.

I'm not for violence but that seems to be the atmosphere inside their home and has been for a very long time.

They can't beat the truth out of her but they certainly can stop enabling her.

Respectfully snipped..

They're the last bit of support she has. I'm sure no one here is suggesting they physically harm her. I'd simply revoke the bond and give tough love. Facing years in prison alone with the fraud charges would make her crack, I guarantee it.

Go home protestors. Your not helping matters, your not going to get this girl to confess, your keeping attention focused on Caylee, your not doing anything but getting your faces on television and committing petty vandalism.

How about: Go back to jail, Casey. You're not helping matters, you're not going to make the protesters go away by pretending whatever happened didn't happen, you're keeping attention focused on you and not on finding your daughter, you're not doing anything but keeping your name on television and driving people to commit petty vandalism against people you care about to get back at you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleUCF
Back