George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
American justice at it's finest, Lord , what have we become ? Gang vandalism and violence is now okay as long as we can force someone to do our will and bidding.

I didn't see anything that led me to believe this was a Gang . Where did you find that ??

Link Please

I think everyone that's committed a violent act outside the Anthony home should be prosecuted. Let me know when George turns himself in. Would that also include anything to do with the decomp that the cadaver dogs found in the Anthony's backyard? Or Cindy lying to police too? Or maybe Lee Anthony destroying the personal property of a protester. My goodness, will anyone be left at the Anthony home if everyone is prosecuted for breaking the law?

Wow! Who here would not call 911 when an out of control mob was throwing rocks at their home or banging on the garage door hard enough to put dents in it? I can't believe what people expect the Anthonys to tolerate.
I think that was absolutely the right thing to do.

Going outside to confront these people armed with hoses and baseball bats was absolutely the wrong thing to do, and the police told them NOT to do it.

But, no.

What if Cindy had taken a swing at someone on the sidewalk with that bat? She'd be in worse trouble than the simpleton who was throwing things at her house.

Why is it the Anthonys place a higher value on their lawn than they do on their own safety? (We know how low Caylee is in their list of things to be kept safe.) It makes no sense.

So the rights that are given to every American citizen should not apply to KC?
The protesters were driven to throw rocks and create an altercation?

This is not the fault of the A's. The blame here rests on the people throwing rocks, and disturbing the peace. No one made them do it. They did it because they wanted to. They had a choice, and they chose to commit a crime.

This is an attack on a home. This is not about Caylee, this about crazy people wanting vengeance and doing what they can to extract that vengeance.

This is torches and pitchforks, and it should not be condoned!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well I'm not getting that from this thread . I clearly HEARD LE tell them to stay inside . But do they ??? NO SIR they grab a bat and head outside.

They Love the confrontation !!

I definitely get the impression from the first few pages of this thread that people feel the Anthonys had no right to call 911 while Caylee was still missing. If people are attacking my house, I'm going to go out to defend it too, right or wrong. It just amazes me that the anger in this situation is being directed at the Anthonys instead of at the lynch mob where it belongs.

The first time she left the phone for a minute, ignoring the question, the second time she only replied, "I'm the resident."

i think she answered with her name, there was a quick pause of silence the first time. they blank out names and addresses on 911 calls. the next time she said the resident.

KC made sure to mention channel 2 was there.....more than once.

I listened to it also, and based on the context of the question from dispatch, it sounded to me that the dispatcher was asking if the PROTESTORS had any weapons -- to which Casey replied No. And apparently she was correct. As for her saying both her parents had been hit, it is quite possible that from her vantage point inside/re surveillance it looked to her like they were being hit.

I am sorry, but I am going to have to correct your reaction to my post. and your perception of what *any* means...During the 911 call.....Casey was asked 2 separates times "If there are ANY weapons involved" Once by the dispatcher & once by a police officer. She replied "Not that I know of"......Casey then goes on to claim they have all of it on tape and she also claims *both* her parents were struck by protestors....I saw the video as well veiwed it 3 times and I saw a lot of shoving & a girl grab Georges shirt in the driveway...I never saw anyone striking anyone....also...the article in print says Cindy came out of the garage wielding a baseball bat to protect her husband. etc etc. THis is my opinion and I know what I heard on the 911 recording. I have it downloaded to my Itunes.

Wow! Who here would not call 911 when an out of control mob was throwing rocks at their home or banging on the garage door hard enough to put dents in it? I can't believe what people expect the Anthonys to tolerate.

I've read here repeatedly that the peaceful protesters should be allowed to protest and the, other protesters, if they're breaking the law, should be arrested. Why is there a problem with that now?

The key word is "peaceful" and that is what we citizens have a right to do - Not all this screaming and hurling things. These people are just trying to get on TV.

Hey, if anyone is looking for some comic relief I posted a video in the Jury Room. Couldn't find anywhere appropriate on the Caylee forum.

Calling 911 to report the mob at the door is one thing..going outside with hoses and bats is kinda nuts...just sayin.....

KC made sure to mention channel 2 was there.....more than once.

Yes she did, she was telling the 911 operator that Channel 2 was taping the altercation. She also said things got violent when the media arrived.

The first time she was asked who she was there was an odd silence. It kind of made me wonder if the cops usually screen out identifying info, because the silence was really strange sounding. Or else she just didn't answer.

But when she said she was the "resident" she was answering a question from the guy who got on the phone. He said "Is this one of the protestors or the resident?" she didn't understand at first and then she said "resident" in response to his question.

Not a big deal I know, but she wasn't exactly evading her identity the second time--she was answering in response to the choices he asked her. THe first time, either she did go silent or else it was chopped out of the recording; either way wouldn't surprise me.

Lisha

I agree with you on both points. I just listened to the tape and the OCSO also screened out the address she gave them when she called. It is easy to tell they screened out her name, as I assume they do with all calls. And she said resident in response to a question from the supervisor.

I am still reeling from her whole call though - so demanding, so get people here right now - isn't it a shame that,as far as I can tell, this is the FIRST 911 call Casey has made in connection with Caylee's disappearance?

I definitely get the impression from the first few pages of this thread that people feel the Anthonys had no right to call 911 while Caylee was still missing. If people are attacking my house, I'm going to go out to defend it too, right or wrong. It just amazes me that the anger in this situation is being directed at the Anthonys instead of at the lynch mob where it belongs.
If a group of people (hell, even one person) showed up outside my house at one o'clock in the morning and started throwing things, the LAST thing I'd do is go outside to have a little confrontation. That's just not something I'd be comfortable with!

I WOULD be disgusted with the protestors because I do NOT believe in mob justice. However.. .I'm not sure these were legitimate protestors. These were young adults, fully capable of much damage and yet. . .they didn't do much damage. I smell a rat.

I further believe Cindy with the bat and George with the hose made another ring to the circus - on purpose - showing the beleagured, grieving grandparents trying to defend their home. What I really believe is:

1. They hired "protestors" to prove their point and get people away from their house;

2. IF these WERE real protestors, they were showing the world that NO ONE messes with them.

IF the latter is the case, I wonder exactly what did go on in that house on the night of June 15th. With the rage I've seen displayed by the grandparents, I wonder if the wrong person might not have gotten in the way at the wrong time.

But, this is just my conjecture and opinion, for what that's worth.

I agree. I put ABSOLUTELY NOTHING past anyone in this family at this point. Too bad they didnt kick up this much fuss when they realized their granddaughter was "missing".....Why did Cindy leave the house when specifically told NOT TO GO OUTSIDE by the dispatcher? Perhaps she knew she really had nothing to fear.
If I were anyone inside that house, I would be afraid to go outside, anytime. There are plenty of people that feel the same ire towards them, these people are at the grocery store, the library, putting gas in their car, and going about their normal lives.

Well I'm not getting that from this thread . I clearly HEARD LE tell them to stay inside . But do they ??? NO SIR they grab a bat and head outside.

They Love the confrontation !!
but.......if there were NO obnoxious "protester's" throwing things at their home/beating on their garage door/trespassing on their property in a neighborhood at 130am----there would be NO confrontation!!

I really don't think George having his personal Cell Phone number splashed all over the news asking for calls is going to help the situation.. I can just imagine the calls he s gonna get.. :eek:

seriously. that's gutsy...or just nuts-y.

but on the flip side of that, if he wasn't giving his number, everyone would be like, 'why isn't george giving his number out?? how are people going to call him with tips? he should be able to deal with a few nasty calls if it means finding caylee!'

catch 22.

If a group of people (hell, even one person) showed up outside my house at one o'clock in the morning and started throwing things, the LAST thing I'd do is go outside to have a little confrontation. That's just not something I'd be comfortable with!

Stupidity is not illegal. Vandalizing someone's house is, as is disturbing the peace. I just can't see how anyone could side against the Anthony's in this incident. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back