George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
respectfully snipped:
I am still reeling from her whole call though - so demanding, so get people here right now - isn't it a shame that, as far as I can tell, this is the FIRST 911 call Casey has made in connection with Caylee's disappearance?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

A few thoughts. FWIW, I don't agree with the protestors at all. (The people who were there last night). I do believe that people have a right to peaceful protest. I also agree that Casey has a right to bail. People have a right to protect their homes.

That being said. In this case I honestly don't care. I don't care if they make the protestors go home. I don't care if they let the protestors stay. I don't care if the media goes home or continues to report. I also don't care if Casey is out of jail until or if they they charge her with murder or not.

What I do care about however is that I want Caylee to come home. I care that the people who are suppose to love her should be out there trying to bring her home. I care about total strangers who were looking for Caylee but were twarted in their efforts.

So please I do not condone breaking the law, by anybody including the Anthonys.
However don't ask me to care about any of their feelings. I will save my sympathy for that child that is out there somewhere that did nothing to no one. The baby that is not home comfy in her bed with her toys and her family around her. I refuse to have sympathy for the people running around in limos and baking brownies, and surfing the net.

I don't not have to give Casey the benefit of the doubt or feel that she is innocent until proven guilty. I will not be sitting on her trial. I could not care less about Casey right now.

But to all those posters who support and feel sympathy for The Anthonys. That is your right. Some of you have quotes that say "where is Caylee?" I will leave you with this "ASK HER MOTHER!!!!!!!!!"

Stupidity is not illegal. Vandalizing someone's house is, as is disturbing the peace. I just can't see how anyone could side against the Anthony's in this incident. :waitasec:
I don't see people saying what the "protesters" did was justified or the right thing to do. However, when the Anthony's have shoved people, destroyed their property and tried to bully everyone from Little Dude to the internet, people tend to get a tad upset when they cry out for justice when the same is done to them. It isn't right when they do or when anyone else does it. They need to quit it as well or face the same consequences as the "protesters".

Personally I wont & will not side with anyone about this, not near as much as I am reacting to the Anthonys reaction: in which they need to handle this differently. They need to stop coming out of their home with hoses, hammers & baseball bats and stop yelling & screaming profanities at everyone and take responsibility for their own actions. Stay in the house, wait for the police, show their evidence, call their insurance company if need be.....but STHU and stop playing the victims here. And also stop exaggerating it to the point of playing up for the cameras. Know what, if they keep trying to go out and handle it themselves before the LE gets there, maybe one of them will either be injured, shot, or have a heart attack, is that what they want???

Exactly, (great post)....I can't believe that their PR person and attorney hasn't drilled this into their heads.....when they hired Nejame, i thought he might do some damage control, but I do not think it is possible at this point. (did they look like they were grieving)?

I am not siding against the A's, but I DO THINK IT IS THEIR FAULT, and in my opinon, so what if a penny was thrown at their garage door? Sorry, what they are doing to the community is much much worse.

People are angry. Aren't you angry with KC? Don't you really want Caylee to be found? Are you not at all angry with the As for harboring her and causing this mess?

I do not see how anybody could support them at all.

Remember, she wants YOU (all of us) to get off our azzes. Maybe she needs to follow her own advice.

It was not just a penny thrown at their garage door.

Am I angry at Casey? Of course. I think she needs to rot in prison. However, at this stage in the process she is LEGALLY out on bound. Just like the protesters have a legal right to protest, Casey has a legal right to be out of jail while she awaits trial and the Anthonys have a legal right to have her in their home. The law will deal with her and it's not going to be pretty.

Vigilante justice is NOT LEGAL.

They went outside after people started throwing things at there house and denting their garage door, which started when the media arrived.

That is what I said....LE asked them to stay in the house but they went out anyway.

Some of the posters really do give the Anthony's too much credit (such as they are crazy or not normal or suffering) I don't think so and I think their track record speaks for itself.
George, Cindy, Casey and Lee are master manipulators. They use anyone and any thing to manipulate the story or situation to get what they think they want at the moment. LE, Padilla's, TES, media, AH, TonE... wait maybe I should just list those they have not manipulated....no one.
Did I miss anyone?
Yes I am upset that Casey is not in jail... why because everyday she is out and goes to Jose to play is another slap in the face, dose of chloroform, dose of drugs, moment of struggling for her last breath trusting that her "Mommie" wasn't going to kill her or what ever to Caylee. I am upset this family gets to rip anyones heart out they so choose and as often as they choose... LE, TES, Volunteers, everyone including most of us here.
Washing those clothes and cleaning that car up before LE got to it was no accident or mistake. The gas cans are no mistake and they knew Casey took them. The fact that the only "credible sitings" of Caylee are from the A's, hate to break it to you all but that is not an accident or mistake. The lies from each one of the A's all had a very deliberate purpose to them at the time.
Yes some of the protesters are out of hand but then again so are the Anthony's. We see them everyday go out there just to get things going. We have all seen them pursue the confrontations and we have seen them get physical with them as well. I do however understand the anger and rage some of these protesters are feeling, though poorly displayed I do understand.
Yes I am disgusted and I can honestly say if I woke up tomorrow morning and the headline was "Anthony Family Commits Gruesome Suicides" I would not be upset at all. Not one of them are ever going to tell where Caylee is or provide any meaningful information to anyone.
The Anthony family is in this for the money and they have/are exploiting Caylee for that almighty dollar! What pain and hurt poor Caylee must be feeling as she looks down from above...

I don't see people saying what the "protesters" did was justified or the right thing to do. However, when the Anthony's have shoved people, destroyed their property and tried to bully everyone from Little Dude to the internet, people tend to get a tad upset when they cry out for justice when the same is done to them. It isn't right when they do or when anyone else does it. They need to quit it as well or face the same consequences as the "protesters".

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

well said

Yeah, in pics I saw, he has his wife in front of him, BIG MAN!!! Is he letting her protect him.

He's such a hero, GA!!:rolleyes:

You need to watch the video rather than looking at pics. Cindy put herself between George and the thugs. George pushed her back behind him.

Am I angry at Casey? Of course. I think she needs to rot in prison. However, at this stage in the process she is LEGALLY out on bound. Just like the protesters have a legal right to protest, Casey has a legal right to be out of jail while she awaits trial and the Anthonys have a legal right to have her in their home. The law will deal with her and it's not going to be pretty.

Do you remember the mother that kidnapped her daughter and hid her from her ex-husband (years ago) remember the judge putting her in jail because she would not tell.... I am trying to remember the casse but I do remember the mother was in jail a very long time. Why not Casey?

They went outside after people started throwing things at there house and denting their garage door, which started when the media arrived.
Check it again. Cindy called about rocks (NOT) being thrown against the hosue. Cops came. Cindy talk to them; they took a report; no one arrested.

Casey calls, media arrives, Cindy and George go out to confront the protesters who are near the DRIVEWAY, not the hosue. These are two separate calls and two separate events. The police were there when Cindy went out the first time. The media was there when she went out the second time. On her first call, she was told NOT to go outside by the 911 operator - that is standard 911 procedure - if there is any altercation, you need to stay inside.

So the rights that are given to every American citizen should not apply to KC?
The protesters were driven to throw rocks and create an altercation?

This is not the fault of the A's. The blame here rests on the people throwing rocks, and disturbing the peace. No one made them do it. They did it because they wanted to. They had a choice, and they chose to commit a crime.

This is an attack on a home. This is not about Caylee, this about crazy people wanting vengeance and doing what they can to extract that vengeance.

This is torches and pitchforks, and it should not be codoned!

While I am all for our Right To Assemble , I do agree that this behavior on both sides is out of line . The A's also had a choice , they could have stayed in the house like they were instructed to and wait for LE to arrive .

They are just as much to blame , all parties should be ticketed for DOC .

Well folks-I have drunk the kool-aid, lol-I have worked long and hard to try and keep my focus on the actual case rather than the side show, but I got sucked in today like everyone else....lesson learned imo.

Do you remember the mother that kidnapped her daughter and hid her from her ex-husband (years ago) remember the judge putting her in jail because she would not tell.... I am trying to remember the casse but I do remember the mother was in jail a very long time. Why not Casey?

I have no idea, that would be a question to ask the judge. I know one thing for sure, no one is going to get that answer by vandalizing the Anthony's home or beating up George.

You are absolutely right in that she has a right to be out on bond. However, the protestors feel she belongs in jail and that the As are harboring her. I am not saying she has no right to be out on bail, but it is because of her, their daughter, that these protestors are there constantly.

So, their action of bondign her out, harboring her, is causing this. Why is that so hard to understand? If they didn't bond her out, she would be in jail, and protestors would likely not be there. It is their fault the protestors are there.

Interesting video. Three young punks ready to take on George. Real tough dudes there.

My favorite part is where the three "dudes" aren't on George's property and he rushes them with his wife wielding what could be considered a deadly weapon about 8 inches behind him before the police are called for petty vandalism. You can learn a valuable lesson from this: the next time a couple kids throw a baseball through your window or chucks pennies at your garage door, don't call the cops. Respond with a deadly weapon and with a posture that clearly shows you're ready to do someone physical harm.

For all the people posting that the protesters that were violent should be charged, I'm sure I don't even need to look in the thread about Lee destroying a protester's personal property or George pushing an old lady or a man to see that you've been lobbying for him to be prosecuted too, right?? :)

Well isn't that a very interesting public statement George has released?? Too bad he didn't do something similar asking all Central Florida residents with any knowledge of what happened to Caylee to please contact the OCSheriff, FBI, and Florida Dept of LE.

George and Cindy have both asked the public to be on the lookout for Caylee, and to call in leads.

After watching the video, IMO those protesters weren't there for Caylee. They were there for the entertainment and to be on camera. TRASHY!

Yep, you are right. It's like this case has caused the "bottom of the barrel" to surface. Casey on one side, the screeching "protesters" on the other.

They're the last bit of support she has. I'm sure no one here is suggesting they physically harm her. I'd simply revoke the bond and give tough love. Facing years in prison alone with the fraud charges would make her crack, I guarantee it.

How about: Go back to jail, Casey. You're not helping matters, you're not going to make the protesters go away by pretending whatever happened didn't happen, you're keeping attention focused on you and not on finding your daughter, you're not doing anything but keeping your name on television and driving people to commit petty vandalism against people you care about to get back at you.

How can George and Cindy revoke a bond that THEY did not post? It can't be done, seeker. What they CAN do, and I feel they should be considering, is to revoke the agreement they signed to have Casey in their home. Both she and they will be safer if Casey is in jail. BTW, it's hard to believe that anyone is "driving" these protesters to do what they are doing....out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. They are just putting action to the hatefulness that is already inside.

Yes she did, she was telling the 911 operator that Channel 2 was taping the altercation. She also said things got violent when the media arrived.

It makes me wonder about how Channel 2 knew to show up? Were they coming because of the previous call to 911, hoping to catch some sensational tape? Or did someone call and tell them something was happening? I can't really believe they just happened to show up with cameras rolling at 1 in the morning!

And many of us don't see how anyone CAN. Guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

It's simple, really. If it is against the law, I side against it. Who the Anthony's are doesn't even figure into the equation. When it becomes ok to heckle and persecute ANYONE in USA, we are on a slippery slope indeed.

Please, watch this footage posted on youtube of the incident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmCkuWYLhGA

Now keep in mind that NOBODY in that house had called 911 until after George and Cindy went outside to exact a little "Anthony justice". George comes out looking like he's going to claw someone's face off with his bare hands and Cindy is wielding a metal baseball bat right behind him. George is taunting them to do something about it on his property, and the girl pulls on his shirt to try to get him off the property.

They should have called the police and waited inside. Instead, before any law enforcement is contacted they rush out to continue to provoke protesters. I feel bad they have to go through this, but even the people that feel sorry for them have to see how that was the wrong way to approach it.
this also is the 2nd incident---the 2nd 911 call(cindy's was the first)!!they had already had the officers out there for the first time they were throwing things at the house!!so...........what do they do this time after the officers leave the 1st time they start beating on the garage door!!i don't get why the officers didn't make them leave or maybe they did and they came back!!it's truly a MESS and it's a sad situation!!

I would hardly call last nights sorry display of idiocy "vigilante justice".....It was unfortunate and they were ALL out of control. The Anthony's and their tormentors. Again, The Anthony's should have just stayed inside. They made the choice to go outside wielding yet another garden tool and bat.

They need to let LE do their job.....it seems impossible for them to grasp that concept.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back