George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My favorite part is where the three "dudes" aren't on George's property and he rushes them with his wife wielding what could be considered a deadly weapon about 8 inches behind him before the police are called for petty vandalism. You can learn a valuable lesson from this: the next time a couple kids throw a baseball through your window or chucks pennies at your garage door, don't call the cops. Respond with a deadly weapon and with a posture that clearly shows you're ready to do someone physical harm.

For all the people posting that the protesters that were violent should be charged, I'm sure I don't even need to look in the thread about Lee destroying a protester's personal property or George pushing an old lady or a man to see that you've been lobbying for him to be prosecuted too, right?? :)

The 'dudes' were standing right in the middle of the driveway, on the Anthony's property.

You are absolutely right in that she has a right to be out on bond. However, the protestors feel she belongs in jail and that the As are harboring her. I am not saying she has no right to be out on bail, but it is because of her, their daughter, that these protestors are there constantly.

So, their action of bondign her out, harboring her, is causing this. Why is that so hard to understand? If they didn't bond her out, she would be in jail, and protestors would likely not be there. It is their fault the protestors are there.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It was not just a penny thrown at their garage door.
You are right, it was 2 nickels, 1 dime and 3 pennies.
Am I angry at Casey? Of course. I think she needs to rot in prison. However, at this stage in the process she is LEGALLY out on bound. Just like the protesters have a legal right to protest, Casey has a legal right to be out of jail while she awaits trial and the Anthonys have a legal right to have her in their home. The law will deal with her and it's not going to be pretty.
A legal right to be on HOUSE arrest, not lawyer-play-at-his-office arrest.
Vigilante justice is NOT LEGAL.

The only people I have seen with any weapons threatening or laying hands on anyone are the Anthonys.

I am sorry but the Anthony's did sign for the bond.

As far as the heckling.... what goes around comes around.

George and Cindy have both asked the public to be on the lookout for Caylee, and to call in leads.

Yep, you are right. It's like this case has caused the "bottom of the barrel" to surface. Casey on one side, the screeching "protesters" on the other.

How can George and Cindy revoke a bond that THEY did not post? It can't be done, seeker. What they CAN do, and I feel they should be considering, is to revoke the agreement they signed to have Casey in their home. Both she and they will be safer if Casey is in jail. BTW, it's hard to believe that anyone is "driving" these protesters to do what they are doing....out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. They are just putting action to the hatefulness that is already inside.

It makes me wonder about how Channel 2 knew to show up? Were they coming because of the previous call to 911, hoping to catch some sensational tape? Or did someone call and tell them something was happening? I can't really believe they just happened to show up with cameras rolling at 1 in the morning!

It's simple, really. If it is against the law, I side against it. Who the Anthony's are doesn't even figure into the equation. When it becomes ok to heckle and persecute ANYONE in USA, we are on a slippery slope indeed.

wrong is wrong. and what these protestors did was wrong. ILLEGAL and immoral. If I were a neighbour I would be calling LE on the protestors everyday.

:waitasec:Why is it that , by some perspectives, when the press tells us what protestors did, it's sacred fact, and when the same press tells us what LE is doing, it's an unsubstantiated leak?

Post does not respond to any particular poster..jmo

but.......if there were NO obnoxious "protester's" throwing things at their home/beating on their garage door/trespassing on their property in a neighborhood at 130am----there would be NO confrontation!!

BUT why call LE then if your going to take the LAW into your own hands ???

I have no idea, that would be a question to ask the judge. I know one thing for sure, no one is going to get that answer by vandalizing the Anthony's home or beating up George.

Just jumping in to the discussion between you and Just_Me: The woman in question refused to answer questions while under oath. She was ordered to answer and refused. She was jailed on contempt of court. Casey isn't that far into the system yet. (I am scratching my head trying to remember if the woman we're discussing took the 5th; surely the Constitutional rights of the 5th trump a judge's orders?)

You are absolutely right in that she has a right to be out on bond. However, the protestors feel she belongs in jail and that the As are harboring her. I am not saying she has no right to be out on bail, but it is because of her, their daughter, that these protestors are there constantly.

So, their action of bondign her out, harboring her, is causing this. Why is that so hard to understand? If they didn't bond her out, she would be in jail, and protestors would likely not be there. It is their fault the protestors are there.

Who cares what the protesters "feel" ? Our actions (regarding the legal/moral arenas) should not be governed by how we feel. Sometimes, when my babies were tiny, I did not feel like getting up in the middle of the night to nurse them! But I put their needs and rights before mine. If these protesters are TRULY motivated by a desire to find Caylee, and it is quite obvious to me that they are NOT, then their actions would be quite different. It is their true motivation that allows the actions they take. Nobody is forcing them to do anything, and there is nothing outside of their own hearts and intelligence level that causes them to behave the way they do.

The 'dudes' were standing right in the middle of the driveway, on the Anthony's property.

Did they hurt the driveway?? This is so silly. Maybe they were on his driveway TALKING before it got physical. The mailman likely goes on their property to deliver their mail.

:boohoo:

:waitasec:Why is it that , by some perspectives, when the press tells us what protestors did, it's sacred fact, and when the same press tells us what LE is doing, it's an unsubstantiated leak?

bears repeating...

Originally Posted by Kalie61
So the rights that are given to every American citizen should not apply to KC?
The protesters were driven to throw rocks and create an altercation?

This is not the fault of the A's. The blame here rests on the people throwing rocks, and disturbing the peace. No one made them do it. They did it because they wanted to. They had a choice, and they chose to commit a crime.

This is an attack on a home. This is not about Caylee, this about crazy people wanting vengeance and doing what they can to extract that vengeance.

This is torches and pitchforks, and it should not be codoned!

While I am all for our Right To Assemble , I do agree that this behavior [/quoted]

No rocks were thrown. The police report is posted earlier on this three. The police found no rocks, just 2 nickels, 1 dime and 3 pennies - donations to KC's defense fund, I guess.

As usually the Anthonys have spoken their characteristic "mistruths" There was also no evidence of any damange or it would have been in the police report. The Drama Queen Anthony family is incapable of telling the truth - they just exagtgerate it.

wrong is wrong. and what these protestors did was wrong. ILLEGAL and immoral. If I were a neighbour I would be calling LE on the protestors everyday.

I'm sure the neighbors do call, and I'm sure they complain about the protesters and the media. Funny that the media doesn't make those tapes public.

Yes she did, she was telling the 911 operator that Channel 2 was taping the altercation. She also said things got violent when the media arrived.

Did the media arrive before or after Cindy booked it out of the house with her bat? The bat that KC failed to mention. That violence?

Because the press this time has the incident on tape and the leaks are not?:blowkiss:

JMO

Did they hurt the driveway?? This is so silly. Maybe they were on his driveway TALKING before it got physical. The mailman likely goes on their property to deliver their mail.

:boohoo:

Just trying to keep things real. Someone said the protesters weren't on the property. I responded. That's all.

Who cares what the protesters "feel" ? Our actions (regarding the legal/moral arenas) should not be governed by how we feel. Sometimes, when my babies were tiny, I did not feel like getting up in the middle of the night to nurse them! But I put their needs and rights before mine. If these protesters are TRULY motivated by a desire to find Caylee, and it is quite obvious to me that they are NOT, then their actions would be quite different. It is their true motivation that allows the actions they take. Nobody is forcing them to do anything, and there is nothing outside of their own hearts and intelligence level that causes them to behave the way they do.

Sorry, respectfully snipped.

I care what the protestors feel because I would be right there if I could. I am quite a few states away, but I am with them in spirit while they PEACEFULLY protest. I think saying the protestors do not care about Caylee is mean. I for one, would be protester, do care very much about Caylee. However, I think nobody is doing anything to find her and the family just keeps muddying up the waters, and do this to protect KC, who should be in jail for murder.

Did the media arrive before or after Cindy booked it out of the house with her bat? The bat that KC failed to mention. That violence?

Media wasn't there during Cindy's call when they were all in the house...the media arrived and then Cindy and bat, George and hose went outside and started to threaten the protesters.

I also don't like to call them protesters. Protesters are peaceful about getting their points across.

These were more like hecklers.

The only people I have seen with any weapons threatening or laying hands on anyone are the Anthonys.

Exactly....except that one girl did stretch Georges' shirt....kind of like when George grabbed Little Dude.

I am still reeling from her whole call though - so demanding, so get people here right now - isn't it a shame that,as far as I can tell, this is the FIRST 911 call Casey has made in connection with Caylee's disappearance?

I agree with you, sad thing is she never once made a call to 911 about Caylee missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back