George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
George and Cindy have both asked the public to be on the lookout for Caylee, and to call in leads.

Yep, you are right. It's like this case has caused the "bottom of the barrel" to surface. Casey on one side, the screeching "protesters" on the other.

How can George and Cindy revoke a bond that THEY did not post? It can't be done, seeker. What they CAN do, and I feel they should be considering, is to revoke the agreement they signed to have Casey in their home. Both she and they will be safer if Casey is in jail. BTW, it's hard to believe that anyone is "driving" these protesters to do what they are doing....out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. They are just putting action to the hatefulness that is already inside.

It makes me wonder about how Channel 2 knew to show up? Were they coming because of the previous call to 911, hoping to catch some sensational tape? Or did someone call and tell them something was happening? I can't really believe they just happened to show up with cameras rolling at 1 in the morning!

It's simple, really. If it is against the law, I side against it. Who the Anthony's are doesn't even figure into the equation. When it becomes ok to heckle and persecute ANYONE in USA, we are on a slippery slope indeed.
Free speech - it's in the Constitution. You don't have to agree with it, but you cannot deny their right to it.

The Anthonys can call the police and tell them they don't want Casey there. Then she'd go back to jail. I understand they signed a promissory note - they can pull that. They can put Casey back where she belongs - where no one can hurt her. I bet the protesters would drop dramatically if Casey were in jail. I don't think any safe house would want her - she's a liability to anyone she is around.

C'mon..theres a mob of penny throwers at your door and you go outside? WHY?

Some of the posters really do give the Anthony's too much credit (such as they are crazy or not normal or suffering) I don't think so and I think their track record speaks for itself.
George, Cindy, Casey and Lee are master manipulators. They use anyone and any thing to manipulate the story or situation to get what they think they want at the moment. LE, Padilla's, TES, media, AH, TonE... wait maybe I should just list those they have not manipulated....no one.
Did I miss anyone?
Yes I am upset that Casey is not in jail... why because everyday she is out and goes to Jose to play is another slap in the face, dose of chloroform, dose of drugs, moment of struggling for her last breath trusting that her "Mommie" wasn't going to kill her or what ever to Caylee. I am upset this family gets to rip anyones heart out they so choose and as often as they choose... LE, TES, Volunteers, everyone including most of us here.
Washing those clothes and cleaning that car up before LE got to it was no accident or mistake. The gas cans are no mistake and they knew Casey took them. The fact that the only "credible sitings" of Caylee are from the A's, hate to break it to you all but that is not an accident or mistake. The lies from each one of the A's all had a very deliberate purpose to them at the time.
Yes some of the protesters are out of hand but then again so are the Anthony's. We see them everyday go out there just to get things going. We have all seen them pursue the confrontations and we have seen them get physical with them as well. I do however understand the anger and rage some of these protesters are feeling, though poorly displayed I do understand.
Yes I am disgusted and I can honestly say if I woke up tomorrow morning and the headline was "Anthony Family Commits Gruesome Suicides" I would not be upset at all. Not one of them are ever going to tell where Caylee is or provide any meaningful information to anyone.
The Anthony family is in this for the money and they have/are exploiting Caylee for that almighty dollar! What pain and hurt poor Caylee must be feeling as she looks down from above...

I agree 1000 % :clap::clap::clap:

I agree with all these protesters confronting the A's is not right, but they do have the right to protest. In looking at the viedeo tapes these people are being provoked, the A's are coming out of their house with bats and what many other things. If they are so pissed off why not stay inside and while these protestors are screaming ask their daughter to confess, put pressure on her. She is the reason why all this is happening.

The A's are the ones needing the media attention not these protestors, they have done so from the very beginning. Interesting how the protestors are shown only when the A's are coming at them with something.

Was any of the rock throwing caught by our sleuthers on cam duty? When I went on about 12:30am things were pretty quiet. I got the sense that not much was happening. This was supposed to have happened about midnight, right?

The point here is the irony of George wanting these people prosecuted and KC calling 911........WHEN THE TOT IS MISSING!!!! Priorities mixed up? Does George want the po po to spend their time finding the evil penny throwers instead of looking for his grandbaby? The penny throwers are at home sleeping it off and laughing because they are on the news..who cares about them.. A simple call to 911 from the A home and they should have went back to bed..or back to the internet..whichever..not go outside with hoses and hammers! Lets not compare the people last night to "protesters".
Its not a thread to debate the rights and legal ramifications of protesting at the A's.

Actually, this sounds more angry then I meant it too..i wasnt angry when i typed it...

Well folks-I have drunk the kool-aid, lol-I have worked long and hard to try and keep my focus on the actual case rather than the side show, but I got sucked in today like everyone else....lesson learned imo.

Doesn't it make you wonder if that's not what this is REALLY all about ??
Taking the focus off of the search for Caylee with the side shows .

They are discussing the incident on HLN right now and I'm sorry but GA looks ABSOLUTELY ridiculous with that water hose

Not usually, but in KCs case, I do not care how anybody would get her to talk, DO IT.......

She is the bottom of the barrel for me.

Well, she's down there on my list, too. So is OJ and to be frankly honest, I don't care if he's innocent on these current charges, I hope he's found guilty and given a life sentence.

That said, even for Casey, I wouldn't want to turn a blind eye to the Constitution. Remember, if that's done, it could be an appellant issue on down the road. If they get that conviction (and I even hope they're able to prove premed for the death penalty), I want it to stick. The circus atmosphere reminds me all too well of the Sam Sheppard case. What a nightmare for Lady Justice if that happens here.

Yep, and what if one of them would have taken that bat from her and used it on them? What she brought out to protect herself with could have been used to cause great bodily harm against her if they had wanted to do so. They are both stupid for even coming out of that house! Shame on them and shame on the people who threw pennies at their house! Now there we are even, all of you go sit in your corners and think about it! :bang: lol

6 people does not a mob make. No one has made any threatening physical motions to any of the Anthonys; they, however have made several.

Watch the video. George has not been beaten up. There was no evidence of any damage to the home and NO ROCKS were thrown. It's in the police report. I suggest you read it before making false accusationss to make your point.

Just add it to the long list of Anthony family lies...
Neither was ever hit, there was not more than a dozen and oh yes I know the nickels are just so big they really did all that damage to the garage door.
Lock the liars up.... filing false complaints is against the law.
I am sure the pain and anguish they are going throuhg is nothing compared to Caylees' last minutes...

wrong is wrong. and what these protestors did was wrong. ILLEGAL and immoral. If I were a neighbour I would be calling LE on the protestors everyday.

Apparently the neighbors were not bothered, since it was the Anthonys who called t he police.

this also is the 2nd incident---the 2nd 911 call(cindy's was the first)!!they had already had the officers out there for the first time they were throwing things at the house!!so...........what do they do this time after the officers leave the 1st time they start beating on the garage door!!i don't get why the officers didn't make them leave or maybe they did and they came back!!it's truly a MESS and it's a sad situation!!
You have only the anthony :liars claims about the garage door. I will wait for the police report, thank you since the Anthony credibility gap rivals teh Grand Canyon.

It shows him being grabbed by the punk. Based on the opinions here when he had the altercation with the old lady, Assault and battery. Plain and simple.

Do you have a link to this video... the one I saw didn't show a "punk" grabbing GA it showed the young girl grabbing GA T-shirt... I wonder if Caylee was grabbing at Casey's like that?

:waitasec:Why is it that , by some perspectives, when the press tells us what protestors did, it's sacred fact, and when the same press tells us what LE is doing, it's an unsubstantiated leak?

Post does not respond to any particular poster..jmo
and remains a "leak" after the lead detective spits the words right out of his own mouth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back