George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It shows him being grabbed by the punk. Based on the opinions here when he had the altercation with the old lady, Assault and battery. Plain and simple.
Look closely. It is not the "punk" (how do you know he's a punk?) who grabbed the shirt. He is still in the picture while the shirt is being pulled ion a different direction. George is the punk who is taunting the poster trying to get him on his property so George can hit him. The protesters had no weapons. The Anthonys did.

It's like that quote from Butch Cassidy something about bringing a weapon to a fist fight. ho has waved hammers around, and bats and hoses? Who has thrown furniture that was on public property? It hasn't been the protesters.

Exactly....except that one girl did stretch Georges' shirt....kind of like when George grabbed Little Dude.
Pulling a shirt is NOT laying hands on someone. George was trying to push little dude - it took a man mucdh larger than George to restrain George as he kept trying to go back and "get: little dude.

They are discussing the incident on HLN right now and I'm sorry but GA looks ABSOLUTELY ridiculous with that water hose

no many how asinine i think the 'protestors' are, i so agree with you here, LOL.:clap:

Someone is going to get killed if this situation doesn't end soon.

It really doesn't sound like the police are doing anything but sitting there, does it?
The police, unlike George, are restricted to arresting someone who has done something against the law. Obviously there was no proof to back up what the Anthonys were saying or the police could have arrested someone. They are more there to maintain the peace - hard to do when George and cindy are infvolved.

You have to wonder if they would threaten Casey with that hammer, if she might talk.

If I were a neighbour I would be calling LE on the protestors everyday.

respectfully snipped: IMO-

Well, then you may be the only neighbor calling LE, :waitasec: because so far I am not seeing any records of called from Neighbors about the disturbances,...the only thing the neighbors are doing is using their HOA to control the protesting & media circus on their street that the Anthonys have brought them.

Look officer... look... no you have to really pay attention and look closely....yes... yes... that blade of grass... yes that one ... that is it... see they stepped on it and now my lawn is ruined!! Caylee??? What?? Why would I be talking about Caylee... My grass is ruined.

Yes, but THESE protestors are not peaceful one bit. nothing like the woman with her dog out front. Weren't these the same people involved with the kid getting his arm slammed in the SUV door? Regardless, throwing objects at the house and trespassing are illegal. If you could be there, would you be doing that? I don't think so. Atleast, I hope not.
None have been arrested have they? Then they must be within the law.

Pulling a shirt is NOT laying hands on someone. George was trying to push little dude - it took a man mucdh larger than George to restrain George as he kept trying to go back and "get: little dude.

actually, it is laying hands on someone. he touched his property and moved him by the force of pulling his shirt. and what exactly was meant to happen after? you don't usually try to drag someone for no reason. the dragging is enough.

not trying to cause a problem, i do the think the anthonys are turdy, i am just explaining where i see a difference here. i do respect your opinion, though.

no one, anthonys or anyone else, is above the law, and whoever needs to be dealt with will be dealt with. if LE doesn't think the protestors should go to jail, though, i won't be out on their front lawns verbally/physically doing anything to them.

Yes, but THESE protestors are not peaceful one bit. nothing like the woman with her dog out front. Weren't these the same people involved with the kid getting his arm slammed in the SUV door? Regardless, throwing objects at the house and trespassing are illegal. If you could be there, would you be doing that? I don't think so. Atleast, I hope not.
I don't think so. And in the video I saw,. they were NOT trespassing. You have only the Anthonys word that they were doing these things. No neighbor called reporting a disturbance. Only the Anthonys called and they are NOT nor have they ever been TRUTHFUL, not ONE of them.

Someone is going to get killed if this situation doesn't end soon.

I agree!!!

Not sure what can be done thou.........it's a mess all around. I swear I am not picking on Cindy and George this time- BUT THEY NEED TO STAY IN THE HOUSE!

Interesting how the protestors are shown only when the A's are coming at them with something.

You could say then it is really just one sided reporting like trying to make the A's seem like the only bad guys.
When in fact no one is always right and no one is ever always all wrong.

well-said.

as bad as the whole anthony-family situation is, it does not give other people the right to do these things, anymore than it would be okay for people to break into their house and steal their things, or take their cars, or take a dump on their front lawn. it isn't any less illegal than storming into their home and bludgeoning them all simply because they feel you have the right to, or exposing themselves to the anthonys in a window. laws are there for a reason, and they pertain to everyone, even those we would like to see in jail for despicable crimes.

just because it seems deserved and not even close to as bad as what the anthonys are involved in, does not make it okay, does not make it legal, does not make it acceptable. these are same laws that will protect me if i am ever accused of a crime, and i will uphold them for that reason.
Listen to the fake 911 calls. Read the police report. No one threw money at the garage door. Allegedly they were throwing things at the windows, but there was no damage to the windows according to the police report. They also did not report any dent in the door, which, in my experience would not have a dent in it from someone pounding on it. The police found no rocks whatsoever. They found 23 cents.

Listen to the fake 911 calls. Read the police report. No one threw money at the garage door. Allegedly they were throwing things at the windows, but there was no damage to the windows according to the police report. They also did not report any dent in the door, which, in my experience would not have a dent in it from someone pounding on it. The police found no rocks whatsoever. They found 23 cents.
Do you have a link to the police report?

I agree with all these protesters confronting the A's is not right, but they do have the right to protest. In looking at the viedeo tapes these people are being provoked, the A's are coming out of their house with bats and what many other things. If they are so pissed off why not stay inside and while these protestors are screaming ask their daughter to confess, put pressure on her. She is the reason why all this is happening.

The A's are the ones needing the media attention not these protestors, they have done so from the very beginning. Interesting how the protestors are shown only when the A's are coming at them with something.
There have been several comments about the type of people that are showing up to "protest" at the Anthony home. You must stop and think what type of person would be most likely to show up due to the Anthony's provocation of previous "protesters". Their behavior is attracting this type of person...someone looking for a fight and maybe some face time on the tube. If the family would ignore them and just call the police when feeling threatened this would decrease tenfold. I really don't know how the dog lady kept her cool as her property was repeatedly attacked by Lee. Props to her.

I saw a pic of the confrontation, and that guy pulling on the t shirt sure looks like one of the shirtless guys. The shirtless guy who was attacked from behind by the neighbor and also like the one who was with the lady who had DFS called on her. I can't help but wonder if this was a follow up of these things happening to these protesters. It really worried me that Cindy had threatened to call DFS and then they were called on this woman. I really hope that no one gets hurt or goes to jail over this case. Casey is the one who needs to go to jail.

Hey, it's Florida. Shirtless men are a dime a dozen. The shirt was being pulled to George's left. The shirtless guy was in front of George. Wasn't him. Was the shirt torn? Was it damaged? If either of those, George might have a complaint, but in the next few frames, the shirt looks just fine.

She goes out of her way to call the police about protesters, but refuses to talk to them about her missing baby?

Oh sure, she has her priorities in order.

Fortunately for her, the police aren't allowed to play tit for tat, but I'll bet that dispatcher would have loved to say they'd be out there as soon as she tells them where Caylee is.

Aw, dang! I sooo wish some jaded dispatcher would make that statement (if only in jest), and then say: "I'm just serious. We'll be right out there just as quick as we can. MmK?" :crazy:

so......it's ok to throw coins and not rocks????and.....it's ok to throw coins at the windows????damage or not---it is not ok to throw things at anyone's house whether it is the anthony's or not!!

Ahh very true!! :waitasec:

Maybe next week, they will move their mailbox to some undisclosed location, so that even the mailman does not have to trespass on their property, and they can continue to receive donation checks.

Are there really people in this world that would give them a dime?

I would donate 20 million times over to TES before I would give them a dime.
Having a legitimate purpose to be on the property is not tresspassing. A childhood friend of my husband went on a property with a not trespassing sign to ge a ball that had gone into their front yard. Their dog attacked him and mauled his face. The neighbors had a no trespassing sign. The judge determined the child had a legitimate reason to be on the property and therefore was NOT tresspassing and the home owners had to pay for the multiple surgeries to put the child's fact back together.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back