George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Obviously the Anthonys are familiar with fighting and confrontations, judging from the police reports it was the norm to have to have the fights broken up and this has been the case for years in that house.

I didn't see anything about breaking up fights in the list of prior calls for assistance.

That reminds me of the Texas case. The police told him several times to stay in his house when he saw his neighbors house being robbed. He paid no mine and as the two unarmed burglars were running away with their backs toward him he killed them both.

It was ruled justifiable homicide due to the Castle law and Florida also has such law that a person can protect themselves and property.

Boy, that's an interesting twist. I don't think the Anthony's are getting too much support from LE (understatement of the decade, huh? :crazy:) so IF George were to take drastic action to protect his home, I doubt he'd meet the same fate as the old guy from Texas.......

I really am amazed that LE has allowed this type of behavior on the part of protesters to continue. For public safety issues, they should remove protesters a safe distance from the Anthony home.

Do you have a link to this video... the one I saw didn't show a "punk" grabbing GA it showed the young girl grabbing GA T-shirt... I wonder if Caylee was grabbing at Casey's like that?
I believe the link is at the beginning of this thread. Choose the raw video - it shows it unedited.

They were in the middle of the driveway, isn't that George's property? It looked to me like the big girl thought she might be able to drag George to the public sidewalk.

I could be wrong but the camera man pointed the camera to the ground & it looked to me as if they were on the sidewalk.

If they were in Georges driveway then that changes my opinion.

If they were on public property George & Cindy should not have approached them in the manner that they did

Well yes it could be the same thing except the "girl" was maybe 20 the elderly lady was more like 70. Obviously no repect in that household.

She was 60 at most. She looked 70ish from the booze and cigarettes.

It's that Orlando lifestyle....

There was no imminent danger to George, his family or his property. He should have called 911 & waited for LE to show up.

That is the LAW

I didn't see anything about breaking up fights in the list of prior calls for assistance.

Orange County has locked that link now as they have locked all the links that were public, divorce, financial judgements, police calls to the home which if I recall correctly was 12 or 14 times (all before Caylee went missing). If you search back over the older post you will find it.

If they were on public property George & Cindy should not have approached them in the manner that they did

just want your opinion--if the 'protestors' (i use that loosely in this case) were taunting them the way we see in the video were doing it from the sidewalk, is that okay? (not legally okay, i mean okay to you.)

(sorry if you've made that point before, this thread is exploding, lol)

Orange County has locked that link now as they have locked all the links that were public, divorce, financial judgements, police calls to the home which if I recall correctly was 12 or 14 times (all before Caylee went missing). If you search back over the older post you will find it.

I've seen it. There were no where close to 12 or 14 calls and most of them had nothing to do with fighting at all.

She was 60 at most. She looked 70ish from the booze and cigarettes.

It's that Orlando lifestyle....

No she was over 65 because there was discussion of George being charged with assualt on someone over 65. Apparently there is a specific charge for elderly people that are assaulted.

Pulling a shirt is NOT laying hands on someone. George was trying to push little dude - it took a man mucdh larger than George to restrain George as he kept trying to go back and "get: little dude.

Yeah and poor Little Dude just stood there

so......it's ok to throw coins and not rocks????and.....it's ok to throw coins at the windows????damage or not---it is not ok to throw things at anyone's house whether it is the anthony's or not!!
The Anthonys have been soliciting donations. Guess this is a donation

Who threw the pennies at GA's door?

What if it was only one protester that did this & the other protesters there were innocent.

George & Cindy (with a bat in her hand) come storming out of the garage looking for a fight with the first person they see.

Do we know exactly what happened there?

I want more details but I do know that if I was standing on the sidewalk & legally protesting the Anthony's & George & Cindy approached me in that manner then I would have defended myself before I gave him them chance to strike me first.

Look officer... look... no you have to really pay attention and look closely....yes... yes... that blade of grass... yes that one ... that is it... see they stepped on it and now my lawn is ruined!! Caylee??? What?? Why would I be talking about Caylee... My grass is ruined.

And I have penny dents in my door too

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico