George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if continuing this from the first thread will create problems and if it does I apologize.

I think the turn around simply points to people having empathy for George's current situation. In fact, a lot of posters here have been nothing but sympathetic to the A's, despite the A's often seen unwillingness to cooperate to the fullest extent possible.

I also feel people here are not so cold to believe George deserves to be in this turmoil. No human being with a true blue beating heart wants to see anyone in this type of situation. Despite posters distaste for any of the myriad of upsetting information out there, George is a human being and deserves empathy, sympathy and prayers.

A good person can see past their own beliefs and suspicions and move on to say they wish someone better health and healing.

I'm glad to see the turn around. I also think the rest of the family deserves empathy too. Casey did this to all of them, not just GA.

I DO feel really sorry for George... :(
I think the two women in his life need to think about all this and change their attitudes.They need to back off and let him grieve.

:clap: :clap: :clap: and so does everyone else!!!

IMO, this wasn't a real suicide attempt. It was a call for help. If it were a real suicide attempt he'd be dead now. He had plenty of time to kill himself before the police found him.

Here's a link to a CNN story on this.

I think there's been a lot weighing on his mind for 7 months or so. I think he's known a lot about the real story for a few months at least. That has got to be a big burden to bear. Should he be honest with LE and ease his mind or do whatever he can to save his daughter who he probably knows killed his granddaughter. That has got to be a very difficult problem to rectify.

Hopefully he'll get the help to stabilize his mind. IMO, it's a no win situation for him. Send his daughter to jail for the rest of her life, or maybe even the DP, or keep hiding the awful truth he's been forced to bear. Facing the loss of both his granddaughter and his daughter has to weigh heavy on anyone's mind.

Oh my I just signed in & what a wake up !!:eek:
I do not know if this idea has been posted yet but here goes...
Do you think it is possible that Cindy started in on G and basicaly told him it was his duty to take the blame, so KC would not fry he should do it for his daughter blah blah blah... and it got to be too much...

I first read this earlier this morning, and was tempted to write then. But I remembered that my brother once told me a long time ago that every thought that crosses my mind doesn't really need to come out. Since this morning I have been working on projests and thinking about this, with many different thoughts and feelings within me. I am glad I choose to take my brothers very wise advice for once, because I would have been posting many conflicting thoughts, I would have seemed even weirder than I really am. The one thought and feeling that remains consistant is simply sadness. Without any prejudice, any personal opinion, the basic feeling I am overcome with if incredible sadness.
Now I will go hide again.

I'm coming out of lurkerdom (if that's a word) to post in this sad thread.

Do I hope GA gets some mental help? yes
Do I feel sorry for GA? eh, not so much.

I do feel bad that he has lost a granddaughter due to the product he helped raise. But I have a hard time feeling sorry for suicide "attempts".

Before I get flamed let me add that my daddy committed suicide on May 11, 1999...3 days after his 41st birthday.

If someone wants to commit suicide they do it. They don't call and text people to let them know that's what they are doing.

I do feel bad that KC has led this family down this path. But GA is an adult and he has made some less than stellar choices lately. It's time for him to own up to them. No matter what happens to the rest of the family.

By the way, my name is Carmen and I'm sorry if I offend anyone with my first post.

It is too bad GA feels so alone with his intrusive thoughts. Sometimes we have to become lost in order to find oneself. His out-cry for help stems from his anger & frustration at either himself or his family members or the situation described by GA, "It is what it is" These words spoken by GA sum up his true feelings. Now with the help of involuntary admission he will have an opportunity to release those feelings before they eat him up. Lets pray he takes advantage of this admission. Maybe family counseling will come after his discharge.

I do have mixed feelings about George's possible suicide attempt...as they are referring to it on the news. I wouldn't want another person to end their life for any reason. I would not wish that on the A fam either regardless of the situation with what happened to Caylee. I am glad they found him before he had the chance to harm himself or anyone else. We need to wait and see how this unfolds.

I heard they found a note at the hotel which is now in the hands of OCSO. This case could take a dramatic turn now. The implications are such that he could have taken responsibility for Caylee's murder and if so, how does this change the case?

George, the truth will set you free...my prayers are with you. I pray he gets the help he desperately need now.

When KC was released from jail the first time I was afraid this would happen. Given all his outbursts and the pain etched on his face. I feel so much for this man. I don't know his home circumstances but we all speculate what it must be like at home for him. And given CAs co-workers comments we draw the conclusion that its just not easy.

I pray this man gets the help that he needs to be strong and release anything that he knows, that he gets help for the years of pain that he has endured due to a daughter who has no respect for him and the last 8 months of loss that he has endured.

My prayers are with you GA.

I'm glad to see the turn around. I also think the rest of the family deserves empathy too. Casey did this to all of them, not just GA.

I agree that Casey actions have affected everyone in her life. Seeing as how this thread relates to George and his mental down fall, I am reserving all of my comment to just this issue.

If the day should ever come (heaven forbid) that Cindy finds herself in similar downward spiral I will offer her the same compassion and prayers that I have for George.

This is not to say I haven't I haven't prayed for all of them at one time or another. Yes, they are all dealing with an immeasurable amount of pain and grief. Proof of this is evident with this story of George.

My heart has been breaking for this family.IMO the parents should not be blamed for KC turning into this monster.They raised both of their children, only one was a bad seed, if it was how they raised them why isnt lee a psychopath? CA and GA spent the last 22 plus years taking care of their family and were raising their beautiful granddaughter.They have had their whole life destroyed.They did the best they could like most parents do.KC will get whats comming to her in a court of law,CA,GA and lee are going to be serving a life sentence as well. Where is the humanity for this family? I pray the Anthonys have the strength to be able to go on.There but for the Grace of God go I .

I'm coming out of lurkerdom (if that's a word) to post in this sad thread.

Do I hope GA gets some mental help? yes
Do I feel sorry for GA? eh, not so much.

I do feel bad that he has lost a granddaughter due to the product he helped raise. But I have a hard time feeling sorry for suicide "attempts".

Before I get flamed let me add that my daddy committed suicide on May 11, 1999...3 days after his 41st birthday.

If someone wants to commit suicide they do it. They don't call and text people to let them know that's what they are doing.

I do feel bad that KC has led this family down this path. But GA is an adult and he has made some less than stellar choices lately. It's time for him to own up to them. No matter what happens to the rest of the family.

By the way, my name is Carmen and I'm sorry if I offend anyone with my first post.

No flames from me ..
I agree 100% with you .. :blowkiss:

Praying with everyone here for George. There have been several times in my life, I felt like I couldn't go on with all of the pain, but prayed with this Psalm:

The Lord is my Shepherd...http://www.annunciation.org/shepard.html

I was up all night helping my son finish his Science project. I'm glad I didn't have time to be on Websleuths because I would have broken down. You see, for the past week I have been grieving because my sister was killed in a car crash and the last time I spoke with her was on my birthday that just passed.

And the strangest thing happened. I was driving this a.m. and stopped at a stop sign. I was thinking about my sister, but then, my thoughts suddenly shifted to the Anthony family and I felt this sudden awareness of the hollowness, pain and grief they are feeling right now.

It wasn't until I got home that I logged on here and read this. Thank you Friday and everyone for your loving thoughts and prayers for George.

I do have mixed feelings about George's possible suicide attempt...as they are referring to it on the news. I wouldn't want another person to end their life for any reason. I would not wish that on the A fam either regardless of the situation with happened to Caylee. I am glad they found him before he had the chance to harm himself or anyone else. We need to wait and see how this unfolds.

I heard they found a note at the hotel which is now in the hands of OCSO. This case could take a dramatic turn now. The implications are such that he could have taken responsibility for Caylee's murder and if so, how does this change the case?

I'm wondering about alot of things. :rolleyes:

I do have mixed feelings about George's possible suicide attempt...as they are referring to it on the news. I wouldn't want another person to end their life for any reason. I would not wish that on the A fam either regardless of the situation with what happened to Caylee. I am glad they found him before he had the chance to harm himself or anyone else. We need to wait and see how this unfolds.

If this note was 6 pages as I have heard reported, I do hope it will shed some new light on the TRUTH. If George was seriously considering killing himself, he may have felt the need to "cleanse his soul" so to speak, as many people do.

I do feel for the man.

how shocking...and how sad for George. He seems to let the women in his life control everything he does, and i can imagine he was used mercilessly by them. My dad was never really involved with "us girls" growing up. He loved us whole heartedly, but when it came to girl stuff, he was honestly just clueless. That's how i see George, blinded by his unconditional love to these evil, manipulating women. If he had any involvement, i dont think he knew what was really going on, because, of course, his daughter isnt capable of doing something so terrible...until...a heart shaped sticker. As sickened as we all were by that fact, the mental pictures, imagine the realization that your little baby granddaughter was decorated after being murdered. It's truly a disgusting picture to put such a familiar face to. i think that i'd want to die too.

I don't believe that George had anything to do with the death of his beloved grandaughter. He is a hurting, grieving man, and he has been mentally fragile for quite a while now.
I bet Jose Baez is really pacing and worrying right about now! He's fearful his money train is about to come to a screaching halt!
I would imagine that in George's 5-6 page suicide letter he put it all out there and he told the truth, or the truth as he knows it. George said months ago that he was "sick of living a lie", and this is the final straw. I think the suicide letter holds 'nothing but the truth'.
I pray that George can find peace and also be able to find the will to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710