George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But in the end everybody thinks (or knows) what is happening inside the heads of GA and CA.

Sorry but you have no clue. Nobody could. Not Shrinks, Cops, etc....

I honestly don't care what's going on inside their heads. Their actions speak volumes...From the behavior they've exhibited since this thing started, they've shown themselves to be a repulsive lot. They all have ulterior motives...The whole family should be in movies since they love to put on acts (i.e. George's suicide farce). :popcorn: However, they would never win an Oscar because they aren't fooling anyone.

I agree. My feeling is that he has played the disability/scam card for quite a long time. Perhaps the last time or times he filed for physical disability, he was turned down and is now taking another route. My guess is Cindy is also collecting disability checks, probably mental in her case.

With Cindy I wouldn't mind so much if she wants to claim for mental disability support. As far as I'm aware she has an excellent work history, had to support a husband who seemed to have a hard time holding down a job, a daughter, and a granddaughter, and had her husband lose all the family money and put the house, which her granddaughter also needed, and which Cindy herself had mostly paid for, in jeopardy. I think if she made a claim on a mental basis it would be legitimate, at this time anyhow.

This entire mess boils down to just one thing.

CASEY!
:furious:Thanks Casey!:furious:

It sure seems that way. But another part of me thinks they are on the verge of arresting them and that is why all this is going on..a last ditch attempt to stall/gain sympathy.

Caylee was a beautiful baby and I want all people who have committed crimes in relation to this matter prosecuted. Not dead of course!...but certainly dealt with in accordance with the law.

Fear of arrest could have come into it. But in the overall picture I don't think that it caused it, IMO. I mean in the scheme of the overall picture his arrest would probably rate somewhat lower than having to testify against his only daughter. And he has already had to do that at the GJ hearing. To testify agin would mean he might have a part of sending her to prison.

He could be trapped between the issues of tesifying or not testifying truthfully, getting honest with LE, loving his daughter, standing up for what he represented when he worked as LE. When you add in grieving his granddaughter then that is a lot of pain.

I am going to say this and then be done. Yes we have questioned George's actions. We have questioned many peoples actions in this case. That's kinda what you do with crimes....you question in order to solve them. What I see here is real care and concern for George today. Page after page of it.

Yeah...AFTER his suicide attempt. Shall I put together a Word document of all the horrible things posted by those same people prior to this? Double standards drive me NUTS!
But you know what? It doesnt matter. I want to be able to sleep at night, and going off at other members will not make me feel any better. Its not productive. And I dont want to be that person.
I pray that each and every person on this earth feels peace and loved and holds onto the hope that Life isnt always cruel. And that we can take a moment to realize how lucky we are to have family, friends, and even strangers around us to cushion our falls. Not everyone has that.
I apologise if I have hurt anyones feelings today. This issue hits very close to home for me in sooooo many ways, and I have reacted with raw emotion, instead of thinking things through....For that I am sorry.

I found an article online that mentions George's 8-page suicide note, in which he states his beliefs. Here is a snip from that article:

Authorities in Daytona Beach earlier Friday confirmed that a suicide note was found with George Anthony at a hotel along U.S. Highway 1.Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

Link

I agree with those who state that if George was intent on committing suicide, he would have carried it out. I believe that this was a real plea for help. I hope that this might be the catalyst that turns things around for George and that he gets the help he needs. Maybe this will also help turn things around for Cindy and Lee too. They all need a lot of counseling to deal with everything that's happened. They need to confront the truth and their grief and learned to deal with it.

Good point . . . George can never get the help he needs though if he never faces realty about Casey though. It's like an alcoholic who has a glass of wine everyday . . . you're never going to get better.

Fear of arrest could have come into it. But in the overall picture I don't think that it caused it, IMO. I mean in the scheme of the overall picture his arrest would probably rate somewhat lower than having to testify against his only daughter. And he has already had to do that at the GJ hearing. To testify agin would mean he might have a part of sending her to prison.

He could be trapped between the issues of tesifying or not testifying truthfully, getting honest with LE, loving his daughter, standing up for what he represented when he worked as LE. When you add in grieving his granddaughter then that is a lot of pain.

ITA. Can you imagine the dilemma he is in? The trauma of having to decide who to testify for? Your daughter or your granddaughter? How horrible.

Yeah...AFTER his suicide attempt. Shall I put together a Word document of all the horrible things posted by those same people prior to this? Double standards drive me NUTS!
But you know what? It doesnt matter. I want to be able to sleep at night, and going off at other members will not make me feel any better. Its not productive. And I dont want to be that person.
I pray that each and every person on this earth feels peace and loved and holds onto the hope that Life isnt always cruel. And that we can take a moment to realize how lucky we are to have family, friends, and even strangers around us to cushion our falls. Not everyone has that.
I apologise if I have hurt anyones feelings today. This issue hits very close to home for me in sooooo many ways, and I have reacted with raw emotion, instead of thinking things through....For that I am sorry.

BRAVO! bwi
I think we should all step back, thank God for what we have ,hug our loved ones and say aprayer for the A's
Yes, they do seem dysfunctional but honestly my family is not'normal"
Yes they have made mistakes but I still feel bad for them. They are going to lose their daughter also.
I personally have them in my prayers.
MHO

Where is Lee? If one of my parents attempted suicide and I was only a few hours away, I'd do everything I could to be by their bedside and show my love. I understand Tampa is only about 3 hours from Daytona, so why wouldn't he go home?

I agree that that is a possibility, but unfortunately I do think they covered up, perhaps even knew her body was down the road, and I do believe they will be charged in due course.

And I'm not so sure his arrest would rate lower than having to testify against Casey. George would not do well in jail at all and I'm sure he knows that, being ex-LE. Both because he is ex-LE (prisoners don't like LE) and because the crime involves a baby. I would think that would be pretty scary. Cindy would actually probably go okay in prison though....I can almost picture her there for some reason.

be a way for him to get the truth out?

It's reported that he wrote a 5 page suicide note, if so then that leaves a lot of writing to cover and he could have possibly included some things he knew first hand or learned via Casey or Cindy.

I've always felt he was carrying the charade on against his will so maybe this was his way of spilling beans.

So if I claim that you personally dont give a damn about your children or family.... If I were to say you were a terrible parent, and evil person etc, that it wouldnt upset you? Even though I've never met you? C'mon people, what has happened to honesty!
ETA :I am sooooo not saying these things about you, just using it as an example, I hope I havent upset you at all
ot/ your fairies are beautiful :) and excellent post i couldnt agree more .. ive said bad things about them too . now i hope that something i have written hasnt contributed to thier misery .. we have to watch what we say if we ever expect to have compassion if we do something wrong and need it .words come back to bite ALL of us not just them . i guess what gets me is all the people saying this and that about the anthonys and yet none know them on a personal level ..myself included

Perhaps while GA is inpatient his doctor will help him come to terms with the choice he made to wash out the decomposing evidence of the death of Caylee. That is the truth he should confront.

I must have missed this in the docs. You mean he out washed out the trunk?:eek: Do you have the document page number where this is stated as evidence?

No, I don't. Apparently GA exposed anything about the case other than he thinks KC is innocent. He took no responsibility for doing anything nor stated that KC did anything. Thats not what the suicide letter was about.

ITA. Can you imagine the dilemma he is in? The trauma of having to decide who to testify for? Your daughter or your granddaughter? How horrible.

Caylee was so innocent....Casey not so innocent. Unless he feels guilt about how he brought up Casey, I would have thought the decision would be an easy one.

No, I don't. Apparently GA exposed anything about the case other than he thinks KC is innocent. He took no responsibility for doing anything nor stated that KC did anything. Thats not what the suicide letter was about.

Is the letter posted somewhere kathyn? You read it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela