George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so sorry for GA. I've always thought he was the most sincere of the A's.

I believe he intended to commit suicide and I hope they do not release him until he has met with some serious help. I fear that he would be successful next time, knowing what he knows now. He didn't go that far away from home because he really wanted help. I'd hate to see another innocent person die because of KC.

I'm afraid he is bordering on acceptance but wanting to deny it. He knows he can't and that he will probably have to testify against his daughter. I'm sure he doesn't want to do that, or hear and see all of the evidence and everything that is yet to come. I think he knows enough now, and I think with the rest of the family situation, the lack of support, the lack of hope for the future. I'm not surprised at all that he would attempt this. Not saying he should have, just that I could see why he'd feel that way.

I hope he will get help and find the strength to stand up for what he knows to be right, regardless how painful it will be. Caylee needs his help to get justice. The truth is not a betrayal of his daughter, it's an honor to Caylee. I hope he finds support to get thru this and move on with his life. He seems like a pretty good guy - a little passive, but a good guy. He deserves better.

If you are talking about the Parking Lot..here ya go
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35
Warning though, if you go in, be prepared to laugh your rear off...make sure to read One mans good fight!

Lol ok...i'll go check it out...thanks :)
I posted in the jury room first....and then i was like...oh wait...maybe it should be in the parking lot...
i'm not sure which one...so i'll have to go delete one or something...
thank you guys!

Me, too...it sits strange with me.
Ya know, I live close to NYC and sad to say it's a city that knows crimes against children by a parent. There are families involved here. Yet, you don't have this amount of drama. Yes, there are parents out there who have children that kill their grandchildren. It's incredibly sad, but they don't make the news each and every day. They are suffering...in silence. What is it about this case?

We've been getting snippets all afternoon, which is strange in my books. It also doesn't make any sense to me either that he would be so close to ending his life, so close to despair, but maintain that he feels that Casey would never hurt Caylee. To me it doesn't fit. I would expect if he were so despondent, he would be acknowledging what he alluded to in the beginning, when he talked with LE about his suspicions. I just find it odd.

You seem to be on the right track.......wouldn't his finally admitting Casey's guilt be his final straw? After seeing the Larry King repeat performance of G & C I paid special attention and George seemed like he just wanted to scream the truth to the world, but something just kept pulling him back .......Cindy?

For me I guess it would be the 31 days of not reporting her missing and then all the lies. Working and yet unemployed. Claimed to be looking for Caylee and yet pictured out partying without a care in the world. I just can't imagine as a parent of a young child to not be panicked.

I'm know there are parents who murder their children, but the drama of 31 days is what's captivating. And I guess to see what will come out of kc's mouth next time she opens it.?

For me I guess it would be the 31 days of not reporting her missing and then all the lies. Working and yet unemployed. Claimed to be looking for Caylee and yet pictured out partying without a care in the world. I just can't imagine as a parent of a young child to not be panicked.

I'm know there are parents who murder their children, but the drama of 31 days is what's captivating. And I guess to see what will come out of kc's mouth next time she opens it.?
You're right...but it didn't have to go down this way.

Although, I have never posted on the Caylee Anthony board I have followed the case from the beginning.

I have a "gut feeling" that there was probably a big blow up between George and Cindy before he left. Thus, Cindy being angry at him for his suicide attempt. I can not understand where she is coming from.

I hope George knows that there are people in this world that truly are feeling deep sorrow for him, and pray that nothing happens to him. He is in my heart and prayers. I can't imagine what he must be going thru. God Bless him and help him find some peace.....

Empathy is one of the greatest attributes a person can have. So many people can not put themselves in someone elses shoes.....and realize to some degree what they are going thru.

I have been sitting here thinking about making this post for over an hour. It's not the first time I have done that on this board and usually I just let it go. But this time after today's events I just cannot let it go. The hurt and frustration I feel inside is just too strong.

Several years ago I was falsely accused of a crime. The thought of this ever happening to me was completely unfathomable to me. I grew up as the kid who never go into any trouble, and at the time in my early adulthood had never had as much as a traffic ticket. Then one day completely out of the blue I was being read my Miranda rights.

Anyone who knows me personally to this day will tell you that I am honest to a T, but all of a sudden people where not taking me at my word, I could not comprehend that either.

My accuser was one of the "everyone is guilty until proven innocent" type of people. And then worst of all, I didn't act the "right way", whatever the supposed right way is supposed to be. Apparently the right way was to act like a crazy man falsely accused rather than look people directly in the eye and allow my words and my soul to tell the truth that I was innocent.

My life became a living hell. I could not sleep, I could not eat, my insides felt as though they were being eaten alive. I just wanted the pain to go away and telling the truth which I had always been taught was always the solution wasn't, and I attempted to take my own life.

Fortunately for me I thought of my wife and children who loved me, I cried out and was rescued before the massive amount of medication I had taken took their full effect.

As it turned out the charges against me never went anywhere because quite frankly they were false. Yet a significant part of my life was taken from me, it took years to get it back on track both emotionally and financially, all because of a false accusation.

I think about what George must be feeling and I think given the circumstances is likely ten fold what I felt in my darkest moment. I feel so sorry that people have used him as a punching bag as if his every action was logically thought out. I cannot even imagine the turmoil of emotions he has been called upon to endure.

I think if everyone just took ten minutes to try and feel some empathy for the man and his family, as hard as that may be. It might just change something in your feelings towards the positive, not so much about this case but perhaps life in general.

I can understand why George wanted to escape from all this madness. Having Cindy as a wife, and KC as a daughter would be enough for any man to lose his sanity.

I have been sitting here thinking about making this post for over an hour. It's not the first time I have done that on this board and usually I just let it go. But this time after today's events I just cannot let it go. The hurt and frustration I feel inside is just too strong.

Several years ago I was falsely accused of a crime. The thought of this ever happening to me was completely unfathomable to me. I grew up as the kid who never go into any trouble, and at the time in my early adulthood had never had as much as a traffic ticket. Then one day completely out of the blue I was being read my Miranda rights.

Anyone who knows me personally to this day will tell you that I am honest to a T, but all of a sudden people where not taking me at my word, I could not comprehend that either.

My accuser was one of the "everyone is guilty until proven innocent" type of people. And then worst of all, I didn't act the "right way", whatever the supposed right way is supposed to be. Apparently the right way was to act like a crazy man falsely accused rather than look people directly in the eye and allow my words and my soul to tell the truth that I was innocent.

My life became a living hell. I could not sleep, I could not eat, my insides felt as though they were being eaten alive. I just wanted the pain to go away and telling the truth which I had always been taught was always the solution wasn't, and I attempted to take my own life.

Fortunately for me I thought of my wife and children who loved me, I cried out and was rescued before the massive amount of medication I had taken took their full effect.

As it turned out the charges against me never went anywhere because quite frankly they were false. Yet a significant part of my life was taken from me, it took years to get it back on track both emotionally and financially, all because of a false accusation.

I think about what George must be feeling and I think given the circumstances is likely ten fold what I felt in my darkest moment. I feel so sorry that people have used him as a punching bag as if his every action was logically thought out. I cannot even imagine the turmoil of emotions he has been called upon to endure.

I think if everyone just took ten minutes to try and feel some empathy for the man and his family, as hard as that may be. It might just change something in your feelings towards the positive, not so much about this case but perhaps life in general.
Oh, Stagehand...I'm so sorry for your troubles. I DO feel terrible for what George has had to bear, but he hasn't been charged with a crime. He is a grief stricken father/grandfather. I do hope he gets the help he needs.

If it were me. I would sell, pawn whatever and haul a$$ change
my name, dye my hair, put on 50 lbs.
GA Get away from that crazy family unless your involed of course then
turn yourself in.

Great post, can totally relate to a lot of what you posted. I agree too about us having empathy for George and the family. Very true!

Ya know, I live close to NYC and sad to say it's a city that knows crimes against children by a parent. There are families involved here. Yet, you don't have this amount of drama. Yes, there are parents out there who have children that kill their grandchildren. It's incredibly sad, but they don't make the news each and every day. They are suffering...in silence. What is it about this case?

You got me...good question.

If it were me. I would sell, pawn whatever and haul a$$ change
my name, dye my hair, put on 50 lbs.
GA Get away from that crazy family unless your involed of course then
turn yourself in.
Now that was aptly put!

Stagehand: What a terrible scary situation. I guess it's true what they say that something like this can happen to anybody. So sorry.

I have a theory,,,

I think GA is a pretty sharp cookie.He is ex law enforcement and he seems to understand how to push KC buttons.I think back to the jailhouse visits where he tells KC that she is the boss of this international company and that Cindy,He,HB and everyone are working for her.Thats pandering at its finest.

I wonder if he orchastrated all of this today to see if KC would crack.Perhaps even with the assistance of Law Enforcment.

I know this part is a reach but its possible that CA and Ga made a deal for immunity from prosecution and Law enforcement set all of this up.Would not be the first time witnesses co-operated with authorities in a plea deal.

H to the no on that.
I seriously doubt LE would go for those types of theatrics
for a confession. I think he wanted help. He MAY have klld himself
or ran. Either way I don't think LE was behind it.

ya know I am just not in the mood for this to have a thread of its own.

I'm sorry you had to go through that...it sounds awful.

I've dealt with people accused of crime, both innocent and guilty. And I can assure you that just because someone attempts or actually commits suicide, it doesn't mean they are like you and necessarily innocent. I have seen far more guilty people do it than innocent. Guilt can be a killer. I have also seen many people accused of crime attempt suicide for sympathy. We really don't know why he's done it.

My empathy is for Caylee and the indignities she has had to endure and I do not apologise for wanting to see all that have broken the law and done the wrong thing by her dealt with in accordance with the law. Caylee was 2 years old...George is 51. She had no choice in all this and I'm glad there are many of us here that want to see justice for her, even if you accuse us of having no empathy.

Stagehand, I am so sorry for what you have gone through. But in Ga's case, the most serious and hurtful accusations I've heard have come from his own daughter. He can't hold a job, he's responsible for the squirrel smell in the car and he abused her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member