George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so very saddened to hear about George. God be with him.

When you look at all that has happened, what they have lost, endured and what it has done to their lives, gosh, I am surprised that he, Cindy or LA made it this far without a breakdown. (I thought Cindy would be frist..if she hasn't alre4ady and we don't know about it). I am sure this recent doc. dump was what sent him over the edge.

When it is all said and done, their lives have really been destroyed....just where do you go from here? Even though, I have not approved of their actions, my heart breaks for them. As compassioate, caring and loving human beings, I think that this news hurts all all of us..
I agree, EclecticArtist. We humans can only take so much before we crack! This is the saddest event happening since Caylee's remains found! I am so very upset hearing this, though I have expected this happening for some time now.
My prayers are for George and Cindy. No one should have to go through the hell they're enduring!

I respectfully submit the following post . . .

I just don't understand why so many people state as if it is a known fact that there has been a cover up to a murder on the part of the A's. No one knows that for a fact.

I realize some of their (GA, CA, LA,) actions and statements have been confusing and seemingly contradictory to those who are viewing the situation from outside, and that has, of course, brought them alot of criticism. But none of us knows at this point what exactly happened. We don't know there was a murder, so we certainly don't know there has been a cover up.

I think it's obvious KC had something to do with what happened to Caylee, or at least had knowledge of it. That seems obvious, but I still don't know it as fact. I cannot in way condone or dismiss her not reporting her daughter missing and continuing to party on like she did. But, beyond that we don't know there was a murder (let alone any cover up on the part of her parents/brother) it could have been an accident. An accident she and the others with have to live with the results of for the rest of their lives.
I'm still not convinced of anything beyond that in any way. Yes, it was very wrong in the way she handled it.

Many years ago I was accused of abusing my child. I was innocent. The only thing I was guilty of was being a young mother (17) who was naive and didn't watch her as closely as I should have. (I never made that mistake again-I became way over protective of both she and her sister after that-better safe than sorry.) But I did not abuse her. (Thankfully, she healed and was, and is, ok BTW.)

It was terrible time in my life and NO ONE believed me-except my husband. My own parents, in-laws, most of my family and friends, with a couple of exceptions, thought I either had caused the abuse or was covering up for someone who I knew had. Neither accusations were true. I was innocent of
both.

The police also stated that I did not show any emotion or concern for my child when they were interrogating me. And I didn't. Why? Because I was IN SHOCK and confusion about what had happened. From the moment I saw my baby hurt, I couldn't think straight, I was so shocked and confused that I myself missed evidence that would have helped my case. I unwittingly made myself look worse and worse.

About 12 years later the truth actually came out and so no one now believes I was capable of such an act. But for years they did. the shame was terrible to live with. People can be so cruel. (of course, it wasn't on the news or anything) It was so awful, because the way the "evidence' looked, it all pointed to me. (Although I did voluntarily take a lie detector test, several actually, and passed them, that didn't help me in court-or change anyones mind about me.)

Anyway, it's really a long story-too much to explain it all-but what I'm trying to say is that people can be innocent and no one believe them because of the situation. The worst part was, at the time, I had to try to forgive them because I knew I probably wouldn't have believed me either, had I been on the outside of the situation, looking in. I hated knowing that about myself, that I would probably not have believed me either and would have condemned me too had I been outside the situation. But it taught me never to assume someone is guilty without really knowing again. No one knows what really happens if they weren't there to see it. No one knows another persons motives, or what is in their heart.

In my case, I immediately took my child for medical attention when I discovered she was hurt-unlike the way KC handled things and I understand and agree with everyone's criticism and suspiscion of her because of that. I don't, however agree with all the suspicion of GA and CA and LA.

I'm just saying it bothers me to see so many people state things as if they know there was some kind of cover up on George and Cindy's part. I respectfully would like to say that here is NO PROOF of that. Denial yes, proof of a deliberate cover up, no. Proof of a deliberate murder, no.

MOO--just trying to give a different perspective on things. Not trying to argue with anyone.

When and where did LP say this? I'm not an LP fan and I take it with a grain... make that a shakerfull.... of salt...

I take LP with the same grain/shaker as well.....he mentioned it when kc was first released--ga was talking to one of his friends (I believe from Ohio)---it was on NG...that was when he went after kc wanting answers and then took the walk when la went after him......

Heartbreaking News. I feel terrible to hear of George's despair. I wish him a full recovery. I can only imagine his pain.

I wonder if Casey was informed.

Sad, sad news to wake up to this morning. My heart and prayers go out to him.

I'm not certain KC would care even if she was told. If it isn't about her, chances are she doesn't give a s**t.

I just heard on the Today Show that a 5-6 page suicide note was found that George had written. I bet there is truthful, or the truth as George knows it, within this. Remember George has been in the dark with so much going on with Casey and with Cindy.This may be the beginning of the truth and the beginning of healing for George and hopefully for Cindy also.
Remember months ago, a family friend had said that Geroge was tired 'of living the lie'.
I pray that George can heal, and regain his will to continue living.

I hope so cause the truth will set you free.
Personally, I don't think GA had anything to do with the murder ... did he cover something up? That may be the case BUT it would have been at CA's insistence. She has him by the you know what.
This family has a secret (something besides the death of Caylee) and GA has been worried about it being exposed because he referred to it in the jailhouse tapes. There is only so much one person can handle, so for GA's sake I hope he spills the beans. His so-called family is sooooo not worth it. He needs to run as far from them as possible.

I take LP with the same grain/shaker as well.....he mentioned it when kc was first released--ga was talking to one of his friends (I believe from Ohio)---it was on NG...that was when he went after kc wanting answers and then took the walk when la went after him......

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/22/ng.01.html

That is where it was stated... and NG came to the Anthonys defense.

Do we know what family members he text?
Do e know who called police concerned about him?
Do we know CA reaction that GA was ok?
I wonder if CA/LA were happy GA was ok,
or were they angry that he couldn't take it anymore?
IMO, just wondering...........
Will this postpone trial, hearings etc???

in similiar situations to this case, i could see where the family or LE or both could have staged something like this in hope of getting KC to confess and end this circus

i dont think that is the case in this situation

but you never know

i still say she will plea to a deal :D

Poor Cindy & George, I just cannot imagine what they must be going thru.

ITA. While I'm extremely grateful for the updates I feel media camping outside of the A's home is just unnecessary especially in relation to this particular issue.

GA is currently under evaluation. He is not home. While I respect a reporters dedication to getting the first scoop (I assume they're there hoping for statements from any that are living/visiting there) there is a time when we should just take a step back and do the right thing because it's humane.

:clap:

That poor man. You an see his heartbreak on his face. I really do think he will commit suicide. Casey has ruined so many lives.

I hope so cause the truth will set you free.
Personally, I don't think GA had anything to do with the murder ... did he cover something up? That may be the case BUT it would have been at CA's insistence. She has him by the you know what.
This family has a secret (something besides the death of Caylee) and GA has been worried about it being exposed because he referred to it in the jailhouse tapes. There is only so much one person can handle, so for GA's sake I hope he spills the beans. His so-called family is sooooo not worth it. He needs to run as far from them as possible.

This part i must have missed,please explain. (secret)

my first thought was GEORGE DID IT. this would explain the outrageous lies and avoidant behaviour by Casey. but then....it falls apart when I try to piece it together.

I cannot help ask myself if all of this very personal family information which is available and is posted is not a good thing.

Kat: Admissible as in it could be used as evidence in KC's trial.

I'm curious what the subject of the attorney meeting was that George wanted to avoid. Or did everything just catch up with him?

I am curious as well. And from the reports, there were no weapons or drugs found, anything that would indicate suicide was imminent. Said he was laid back. I wonder if he had already taken something and that is why they had the IV. This whole thing is puzzling.

IMO, I don't think that they (the A's) had anything to do with it either, nor did they cover up. I just think this emotionally heavy burden comes with:

a) knowing your daughter killed your granddaughter
b) feeling hinky about it all along- having "a bad feeling"
c) failure to obtain the truth out of her
d) dealing with pressure from lawyers, LE, and the media to answer some tough questions

Does anyone know what tee shirt George was wearing when they picked him up at the motel? Not sure if the picture shown is current. He is still wearing a Caylee shirt.
Having had previous problems, he may have been taking a Twelve Step program seriously and if I am correct, aren't the first few steps to apologize to people you harmed and to make peace?

That poor man. You an see his heartbreak on his face. I really do think he will commit suicide. Casey has ruined so many lives.

I do too. It might happen months or years from now, but I think it will happen. KC has ruined this man.

Usually in my town when someone is so distressed, I have heard that no one can visit for atleast 48 hours. Sometimes it's the family that sends someone over the edge
(CA/LA) so will GA be kept from them til he can take this on again? GA probably can handle his own problems but he took on KC, LA, CA problems all on and it was just to much! He needs to grieve for awhile. To much all in 6 months time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme