George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Lee moved back home I wondered if Cindy didn't tell him she was worried about his dad doing something!!!

I knew George wouldn't be able to take much more.

Cindy on the other hand would just fight harder for Casey!!

I am so very saddened to hear about George. God be with him.

When you look at all that has happened, what they have lost, endured and what it has done to their lives, gosh, I am surprised that he, Cindy or LA made it this far without a breakdown. (I thought Cindy would be frist..if she hasn't alre4ady and we don't know about it). I am sure this recent doc. dump was what sent him over the edge.

When it is all said and done, their lives have really been destroyed....just where do you go from here? Even though, I have not approved of their actions, my heart breaks for them. As compassioate, caring and loving human beings, I think that this news hurts all all of us..

I just heard on the Today Show that a 5-6 page suicide note was found that George had written. I bet there is truthful, or the truth as George knows it, within this. Remember George has been in the dark with so much going on with Casey and with Cindy.This may be the beginning of the truth and the beginning of healing for George and hopefully for Cindy also.
Remember months ago, a family friend had said that Geroge was tired 'of living the lie'.
I pray that George can heal, and regain his will to continue living.

Fox News said that the defense for KC will have a field day with this. Why did George want to commit suicide? Is it because HE is the one that killed Caylee? They said that they are not saying that they believe that he is guilty, but that is just what KC's lawyer will try and say, just to get his client off the hook.

Not saying they would go that far BUTthey could use this to discredit George . Sad but I wouldn't put it past JB

he knows its over...the trash bags are going to convict Casey. He loves Casey and she has destroyed him now, there is no safe fantasy scenario that he can go hide out in for awhile... nope, every mental avenue leads to the heartbreak of the truth, every possible excuse is exhausted and hanging by a thread...no where to go...nothing to be done.

over.

I just saw the news when I came to the forum ... I'm so shocked! I feel bad for GA that he feels it has come to this.

However, I would like to know what that suicide letter said. Could it hold clues?

I do feel for George. I just hope and pray that he didn't try to save Casey by writing a suicide note, claiming that He killed Caylee. He would no longer be around to charge or even question and Casey would have gotten off. I just hope he wouldn't go to that extent to "save" Casey. I know he loves her and feels responsible for her actions, but I just pray he is going to let the truth set him free.
Oh I pray your wrong too, but this scenario makes sense. The rest of the family would be free to move on, and George could be with Caylee. Poor George, CA has made his life a living hell, the Anthony's need prayers right now.

I am so sad that they have to live this... I'm glad Georges is ok.

They both need to burry Caylee to start some sort of healing process...

I know we are all "obsessed" with this case, but everyone needs to back off. I wish the media would give them a few weeks without reporting or discussing anything about this case, I wish their lawyer would leave them alone for a while and I wish no more details would come out for a month or two.

They are humains. Regardless of what anyone thinks their involvement is or isn't in Caylee's murder, they lost her. They can't touch her, kiss her or just look at her smile. Period. And they know that Casey is probably to blame but they can't say it out loud, because they still love her. She is their child. They must have a million questions and answers about where they went wrong, but they can't fix it. It's over. The only thing they may do is to try and "protect" their daughter. They must feel an awful lot of guilt towards Caylee. They should have protected her, they should have seen this coming.... But they couldn't. And remember, they still live in the same house, pass Caylee's room constantly. And Caylee's remains were just around the corner for months!

And who can they talk to? They can never really open up to anybody. Who can they trust, but each other? Both of them can't take the pressure anymore. They can't help each other. Their marriage was rocky last year for a while. Even in the best circumstances, when it's not working out in a couple, it's hard to separate. Can you imagine either of them leaving the other right now? They have enough guilt.

I wish they were both hospitalised, in a mental ward, seperate hospitals, where nobody can get to them, they get medication so they can sleep, no tv, no visitors and a lot of counseling when they are ready. They would not have to decide anything. Just rest. They still have a lot coming, so they have to get their strenght back.

I wish them both the best. NOBODY should go through this hell. Nobody.
Great post! Sadly people will not leave this family alone because they thrive on the drama. I wonder if people would have been this concerned and over flowing with sympathy if this was Cinday. I doubt it. I didn't like the way the parents acted but they didn't kill Caylee.

I do feel for George. I just hope and pray that he didn't try to save Casey by writing a suicide note, claiming that He killed Caylee. He would no longer be around to charge or even question and Casey would have gotten off. I just hope he wouldn't go to that extent to "save" Casey. I know he loves her and feels responsible for her actions, but I just pray he is going to let the truth set him free.

I couldn't say this about any other member of the family other than George, but I really don't think he would do this. Reason being: he was in LE, he has probably seen how people admit to something they didn't do. George knows that if he admitted to doing something he didn't do in order to save Casey, that Casey could possibly get off to do harm to someone else like Lee or Cindy. I really don't think he would take his life knowing that he wouldn't be there to make sure of their safety.
JMHO

Im glad George was found safe, that poor man, I read where no one was at the hospital with him as of yet, bless his heart, its totally broken, Im saying prayers he gets the help he needs, all of them for that matter

I don't understand your question NewsyBuffalo?

Kat: Admissible as in it could be used as evidence in KC's trial.

I'm curious what the subject of the attorney meeting was that George wanted to avoid. Or did everything just catch up with him?

I am glad GA has extricated himself from the house and the family...it will be a long haul but the Doctors will help him to regain his bearings! Here is a man who has plenty to offer..he has been lost for a good long time..and we are all privy to it ..the gambling and job loss, etc. There is no way that we should know all these things and yet we do. It is personal! I can't even imagine what it would be like if suddenly total strangers knew all about the big errors I had made in my life and my errors were being "broadcast" all over the world. It is all so bizarre.
YET...I sense that GA is a good man who can come out of this improved. I think GA has a lot to offer the world. He can use everything that has happened to make a contribution. I am not saying he has to become a media star over this ..but he definitely can find out now that he can do positive things with the rest of his life. I pray that he does just that and I am so grateful he was snatched back from taking his own life.

I just heard on the Today Show that a 5-6 page suicide note was found that George had written. I bet there is truthful, or the truth as George knows it, within this. Remember George has been in the dark with so much going on with Casey and with Cindy.This may be the beginning of the truth and the beginning of healing for George and hopefully for Cindy also.
Remember months ago, a family friend had said that Geroge was tired 'of living the lie'.

I think George was trying to get the truth out the only way he knew how to. And that my friends is truly sad.

Thank Goodness George is ok. I only wonder if this (I doubt it) will melt Casey's icy heart so that she will tell the truth...

I doubt it as well. She has no empathy. I'll never forget her reaction to her mother crying in that August 14th visit. I've seen my mother cry a handful of times in my life and I'll never forget how helpless I felt seeing my mother in pain. My every sense of being tore apart seeing my mother like that. So much so that I could not stop my own tears. This is not about me, but I recall vividly how I felt seeing Casey smile and laugh/giggle at her mothers pain.

Nothing is going to break down the wall that is Casey.

Not saying they would go that far BUTthey could use this to discredit George . Sad but I wouldn't put it past JB

Oh yes, he will! I see very little empathy or kindness coming from JB. He is the true life personification of the "devils advocate." JMHO.

Remember months ago, a family friend had said that George was tired 'of living the lie'.

If there is details in the note...for example and hypothetically....like he recognized the laundry bag and he or CA got rid of the rest, there was a missing Pooh blanket etc...can it be admitted as evidence? Or would the fact that he was Baker Acted make it inadmissible because he wasn't in his right mind?>

Great post! Sadly people will not leave this family alone because they thrive on the drama. I wonder if people would have been this concerned and over flowing with sympathy if this was Cinday. I doubt it. I didn't like the way the parents acted but they didn't kill Caylee.

Bolding respectfully done by me.

Exactly winteryns. :clap:

yes! and she is probably afraid that he may say too much now and really incriminate her.

ITA. She is more afraid of how this may have a negative impact on *her* than concerned for her Father. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed