George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to guess I believe George notified M. Najame and Tim Miller. I have been worried about George. He was always so alone in all this, regarding his family. He had to live a lie to keep the peace and was unable to express what he needed to at the loss of his little Caylee. It touched me when he expressed his time with Caylee looking at the "moon and stars" at night. I heard him say on one of the interviews, can't remember which one, he didn't get to spend a lot of time with his two children, when they were growing up and was able to spend the time he missed with his children with Caylee. How much Caylee meant to him......I was feeling sad anyway reading through a few things, and this is just another low. I know a very strong person can break someone's spirit, and maybe I seen that in George. Tim Miller is a very good soul as is Mark Nejame, and I believe George felt good about himself when he was with them. I will continue to pray for this family.....And am so glad to hear George is physically okay..........

God says where two or more are gathered there I will be in the midst...I think we should all just bend our heads and say a prayer for George right now to heal his broken body and soul. And I pray the "Bombshells" that are inevitable will be done respectfully because this man is hurting!

I just did that with you.

I am praying for George and everyone else involved. I cannot believe the devastation KC has caused. If there is any way to let George know that people are out there that understand and care, I hope that can be communicated to him.
I was just looking up at the night sky and looking for the brightest star and thinking of precious Caylee. I just can't imagine what George is going through - you could see he deeply loved Caylee so much. The entire family is in my prayers.

ME TOO!!!

Oh Friday, many thanks to you and please tell Tim how we appreciate his updates! What a wonderful man he is to be ready to go out there for George after all he's been through himself.

I can't even put into words how I feel about KC right now. Best I can't.

Ditto!!!

No, George did not reach out to Tim. He reached out to two people who then immediately reached out to Tim. Tim has always loved George and felt so badly for the horrible pressures on him.

Friday, thanks so much for keeping us updated. It is beyond remarkable that we at WS have someone like you who is willing to keep us in the loop with totally reliable information. Not many boards can tout that. Tim's lucky to have you as a friend!

Do you know where George was? Orlando? Volusia County? And is there any word on Cindy and Lee? I'm hopeful George gets the help he obviously so desperately needs, and that everyone will be kept away from him. Far, far away.

Thanks, again, for the updates.:blowkiss:

Is anyone local...please update us on the news as it comes in. All the national stations are taped at this time of night/morning.

Anyone local??? OMG Nothing on the cable news & I keep it on almost 24/7!

No matter what I feel sorry for him...always have..CA I think never let him stand up to KC long before she murdered Caylee. I have a 1/2 sorry for her & I hope she & LA speak the truth for Caylee's sake now! If only CA would have listened to him a long time ago Caylee might still be here but she always told him he wasn't a detective anymore. And now this he loved his granddaughter & KC but CA always told him she would handle it. If only he put his foot down maybe none of this would have ever happened. KC would have been kicked out & they would have had custody of Caylee. $ was no excuse the state would have forced KC to get a job & pay child support to them. I'm so worried & I don't have a good feeling right now.
I have a gut feeling that he has done something he couldn't take the pain anymore.
I hope KC rots in :curses: ! Give me the needle or electric chair now & I'll do it for the state. Please let my gut feeling be wrong!
:praying: for George!!! :sad: :crying:

If I had to guess I believe George notified M. Najame and Tim Miller. I have been worried about George. He was always so alone in all this, regarding his family. He had to live a lie to keep the peace and was unable to express what he needed to at the loss of his little Caylee. It touched me when he expressed his time with Caylee looking at the "moon and stars" at night. I heard him say on one of the interviews, can't remember which one, he didn't get to spend a lot of time with his two children, when they were growing up and was able to spend the time he missed with his children with Caylee. How much Caylee meant to him......I was feeling sad anyway reading through a few things, and this is just another low. I know a very strong person can break someone's spirit, and maybe I seen that in George. Tim Miller is a very good soul as is Mark Nejame, and I believe George felt good about himself when he was with them. I will continue to pray for this family.....And am so glad to hear George is physically okay..........
Friday said he didn't contact Tim directly, someone else did. I'm guessing Lee was one of the two.

I hope they got him to in time. That was desperate cry for help. If he truly wanted to end his life he would have not contacted anyone. That is a good sign.
George needs to get out of that house and away from everyone. He needs to be with people who do not constantly make demands on him and then criticize what he does. It is the only way he will be able to get through this.

This has been a long, awful night but with a better ending than we dared hope for. All I can tell you right now is that George notified two people he knew truly cared for him that he was going to take his own life, and why. Cindy was not one of the two.

Tim is in Houston, but called me earlier tonight heartbroken, planning to leave for Florida to help search for George. He asks all of you for prayers for George. I have no idea yet if George is still in danger of dying.

Apologize for all the bolding; I'm trying to make my answers stand out for you.
OMG, I am crying again. Hearts on duct tape, broken hearts not wanting to live anymore. Dear George, if I could ease your pain I would. Please be strong, or as strong as you can possibly be right now. It doesn't seem like it, but this too shall pass. It will leave a strong, deep mark though. Please reach out to a victim support group and do not isolate yourself. I don't believe Caylee would want you to hurt so badly. Our prayers are with you.

George has always struck me as someone wrestling with his conscience, and someone scapegoated by the family. This is so sad.

Praying for George to pull through this. What is sooo sad is that if he does survive who's he going to lean on in his family for support? That freakin' b*tch KC has claimed another victim. I strongly suspect that the heart on the duct tape sent him over the edge. I mean, for the love of God, it nearly sent me over the edge. I can only imagine how George felt.

This has been a long, awful night but with a better ending than we dared hope for. All I can tell you right now is that George notified two people he knew truly cared for him that he was going to take his own life, and why. Cindy was not one of the two.

Tim is in Houston, but called me earlier tonight heartbroken, planning to leave for Florida to help search for George. He asks all of you for prayers for George. I have no idea yet if George is still in danger of dying.

Apologize for all the bolding; I'm trying to make my answers stand out for you.
Thank you Friday. Oh my gosh....what do you mean "still in danger of dying"? Please say that's not so!!! Goodness I hope not.

If you all believe in prayer, I think we need to pray for him tonight. I don't want anything worse happen to that man.

It is definitely no coincidence that this occurred less than 24 hours after the last doc dump containing the information about the duct tape and heart sticker, among other gruesome details. Add that to the fact that George may have been missing duct tape from home, or seen LE take heart shaped sticker sheets or other telling items out of the home the days after the remains were located, and he may finally been confronted with the truth about his daughter and the realization that she did in fact kill Caylee in cold blood.

I cannot imagine a more crushing blow to any parent, especially one who has been living the nightmare he has been. He tried so hard to do the right thing in the beginning. But his wife, daughter, and her panel of bullies made sure George followed their rules. This man has been completely emasculated for years anyway, but Cindy and Casey made sure demoralize him relentlessly until it just became too hard to fight them all, in my opinion.

I am sure they have already been hanging by a thread since Caylee was located in December. Plus we all suspect Casey and Jose are playing "Keep Away" with dear Caylee's body so they cannot lay her to rest. Then boom!! here we go with some of the most gruesome information released to the public to date about the case. If the thought of the duct tape and heart stickers were enough to make many of us froth at the mouth in rage, imagine the final fatal blow that information must have been to him. It makes me so sick to think about the utter annihilation that Casey Anthony has wrought upon so many lives.

I wish someone caring family friend would scoop him up and get him out of there away from all of the brainwashing, and stifling attempts to control his every word. Doesn't George have family on his side to be there for him?

Ugh. We all knew this was a looming possibility for a long time. However, seeing the train wreck coming doesn't make it any less shocking when you finally see it derail.

My prayers and warm thoughts to George, hopefully he can get some much needed therapy and rest.

What a mess. :(
I am WAAYY up north and he is welcome to stay here. I'd have to give up NG but I would. My heart says so, though I know it would not be good for him to be among strangers. I chime in with prayers.

Friday is not only a member of TES, but a personal friend of Tim, and a professional. Very reliable. News stations are also reporting on the incident. Perhaps you should pop of an email to them, too.

you always have the option of closing this browser.

I have read the incident.

No where has it been reported George has been found.

:confused:

As someone who has lost someone to suicide - I am just sickened. It is horrible horrible. HOWEVER - I am NOT going to judge this man. He has attempted to be a white sheep amongst black. His daughter has been accused of murder and I'm sure he knows the truth in his heart. His life is like a fishbowl for the world to see. I can't say I'd be chipper and happy in this wackadoodle situation. Poor man.

a prayer for George:

Dear Lord, you are the great and mighty counselor, our provider, our protector. Lord - you love this man. He is one of your children. He is hurting and needs the peace that passes all understanding to wash over him now. He needs to feel your comfort and strength, Lord. I pray for a hedge of protection around him, Lord. I pray you keep Satan away from him - tempting him to take his life. I pray, Lord - that you send your angels to comfort him. I pray that you give him a hunger and thirst for your word and for righteousness. Lord I pray for Casey - that she tell the truth and end this family's suffering. I pray that George gets help for his troubled heart. Lord you are the one he should turn to. I pray he finds his way to you. Lord - help him find the quiet place in this storm. Bring people that care and love him near. Draw him to your bosom, Lord. Help him to understand your words and your ways. I ask these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

Sorry to do that here - but so so many times I have told people, "I will pray for you." And then get caught up and forget. My pastor said to stop RIGHT THERE and pray RIGHT THEN. I am trying to heed that. I don't mean to offend non-believers - but I just had to send up a prayer for this man.

Jennerbear

No, George did not reach out to Tim. He reached out to two other people who then reached out to Tim. Tim has always understood the horrible pressures on George and feared that he would take his own life. In the morning, Tim plans to leave for Florida so he can hug George's neck. His words. :)

I'm sorry I can't tell you more than this. I wish I could.

I am praying for George and everyone else involved. I cannot believe the devastation KC has caused. If there is any way to let George know that people are out there that understand and care, I hope that can be communicated to him.
I was just looking up at the night sky and looking for the brightest star and thinking of precious Caylee. I just can't imagine what George is going through - you could see he deeply loved Caylee so much. The entire family is in my prayers.

ITA - well said. I just cannot stop praying - I have such a bad feeling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member