George Anthony will testify against Casey next week before the grand jury

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also from the same article:

Two members of the Anthony family now have key roles in the case against Casey, her father for what he's going to do and her brother Lee for what he didn't want to do.

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.
The info about LA gives me the heebie jeebies.

When they say George is Testifying "against" KC it is really misleading

It makes it sound like George is taking sides against KC

I don't think that is the case.....

The Prosecutor most likely sent George a subpoena & he has no choice but to answer the D.A.'s questions truthfully or risk being jailed for Perjury

George has no choice - He has to appear before this Grand Jury & answer questions even though he may not want to
IMO GA seems to be the only one in this household that is thinking about Caylee, just Caylee and not how this info or that info looks bad for KC etc. I think he is the type of person that would normally tell the truth. He's has not been mis-leading in his answers/interviews (maybe confused) or remarks to the media. His remark to the media about "not granddaughter in the trunk" came from his gut, a plea...hope

Eyewitness News has learned George Anthony will testify against his daughter next week before the grand jury about, among other things what he's already told investigators, how in late June Casey prevented him from going near her trunk, which he later found exuded the smell of death.

"Her and I got into a little verbal, she don't want me to go in the trunk," Anthony told investigators during questioning.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html
This does not make sense. I thought that he just has to answer questions. He's a witness that goes in and answers questions. There is no prosecution or defence - just the prosecution with the GJ...And he has to answer their questions. Doing so, could or couldn't provide testimony against KC. Isn't that right?

This does not make sense. I thought that he just has to answer questions. He's a witness that goes in and answers questions. There is no prosecution or defence - just the prosecution with the GJ...And he has to answer their questions. Doing so, could or couldn't provide testimony against KC. Isn't that right?
They will no doubt ask him to verify statements he made as fact.

I felt sorry for him in the beginning until he lied about the gas cans.

When Greta first interviewed him and Cindy at their home, he said HE OPENED the trunk and Cindy said "there were the gas cans"

Later when he gave LE his testimony he said Casey wouldn't let him near the trunk but took them out herself and said "here's your *advertiser censored**en gas cans"!!!

And that would have been the last time our daughter would ever have seen her teeth again. My husband would NEVER allowed a child of ours to speak to him like that, nor would I................

When they say George is Testifying "against" KC it is really misleading

It makes it sound like George is taking sides against KC

I don't think that is the case.....

The Prosecutor most likely sent George a subpoena & he has no choice but to answer the D.A.'s questions truthfully or risk being jailed for Perjury

George has no choice - He has to appear before this Grand Jury & answer questions even though he may not want to

He IS testifying against Casey!! No one said he was taking sides...I don't think.

"Her and I got into a little verbal, she didn't want me to go in the trunk," Anthony told investigators during questioning.

I felt sorry for him in the beginning until he lied about the gas cans.

When Greta first interviewed him and Cindy at their home, he said HE OPENED the trunk and Cindy said "there were the gas cans"

Later when he gave LE his testimony he said Casey wouldn't let him near the trunk but took them out herself and said "here's your *advertiser censored**en gas cans"!!!

That's just it. When Cindy is around, she cuts him off and interjects HER words to make it sound better. When GA was alone with the detectives, he gave HIS story and even followed up with how he lives in a house with STRONG willed women.

In this article I do find it interesting that 2 protesters are being charged, but GA isn't for pushing that older lady and Lee isn't for destroying the dog lady's property.

All of which was on video...........They said the protesters even have logos and shirts now..........that is TOO COOL. I would like to have one.

And that would have been the last time our daughter would ever have seen her teeth again. My husband would NEVER allowed a child of ours to speak to him like that, nor would I................

Oh I hear you on that one!

Well this should settle those theories that GA had something to do with the cover-up....

It was reported yesterday that George and Cindy were both told to keep their schedules clear so they can testify on Tuesday. This isn't new news.

I never spoke to my parents like that. I CERTAINLY woldn't have peppers the conversation with f bombs.

That's why I HAVE my teeth. :)

Ditto, I hear ya there!

Didn't George also say that he did go into the trunk anyway and that's when he found the gas cans?

It was reported yesterday that George and Cindy were both told to keep their schedules clear so they can testify on Tuesday. This isn't new news.

It might be to some who didn't catch the news yesterday. Like it was news that Liberace was dead to my mom a few years ago when somehow the news escaped her memory from years earlier. :winko:

He IS testifying against Casey!! No one said he was taking sides...I don't think.

"Her and I got into a little verbal, she didn't want me to go in the trunk," Anthony told investigators during questioning.

If called to testify, doesn't he HAVE to whether he wants to or not? If so, then he wouldn't really be taking sides, he would be following the law.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back