George, Cindy A Say Big Development In Case Is Coming

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the mall today and I saw a woman who looked exactly like KC, down to the haircut and the rear-end sashay. I should have taken a picture of her and sent it to CA. I bet she'd believe that KC was abducted from jail and is out and about roaming Tx malls. Afterall, they haven't bothered to visit or talk to her daughter since this last arrest so, in CA's mind it's plausible.

Padilla announces a Christmas day service for Caylee with RG, the lady from the ATL plane sighting comes out of hiding and "some big development" is on the horizon.

Where is that stone face smiley? :/

Whatever happened to the lady from the plane sighting? Was she the one that wrote the long, handwritten account for LE? Was she discredited? I always wondered where she went.

"Meanwhile, members of Kid Finders said they've had a third witness come forward to tell them they also saw a little girl who looked like Caylee in an Orlando mall last month."

Come on!! No one, NO ONE, would take that child out in public in Orlando if they had her. Seriously?!! This is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard. They need to come up with more plausible "tips"!

So does anyone have any idea what it is? Let's try and get a discussion going!

I was at the mall today and I saw a woman who looked exactly like KC, down to the haircut and the rear-end sashay. I should have taken a picture of her and sent it to CA. I bet she'd believe that KC was abducted from jail and is out and about roaming Tx malls. Afterall, they haven't bothered to visit or talk to her daughter since this last arrest so, in CA's mind it's plausible.

Quick, everyone in Texas check your wallets!!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

sorry had to say it...lol!

They're like the Johnny Appleseed family of trying to plant doubt.

We hear "she's close", now it's "we're close"...for heavens sake should we play the hot/cold game when we do our searches??? Are we getting warmer or cooler in Blanchard Park?! Please telll us what in the he!! this means!
If it wasn't for the tragedy of what has happened to beautiful, innocent Caylee, I would feel as if we were on the 'Truman Show' playing Clue!:confused:

*bolded by me*
That is exactly how I feel many days with this case. Like it's a big, sick reality show, and we're all a part of it. It's pure insanity.

More Blah, Blah, Blah.

These people.

How about asking your freaking daughter where she is!

So does anyone have any idea what it is? Let's try and get a discussion going!

It's another "sighting" of a 3 year old girl with brown hair would be my guess.

I love secrets!:applause:

LOL .
My goodness put up or shut up already.
:hopping_mad:
Ok but really , I sound like a broken record here but he testfied in front of the grand jury againts KC, and we have all heard his dQmming words in the LE and FBI interview tapes. Why does this poor man keep making a butt of himself.:mad:

Yeah, right, George and Cindy! I think this one is like when Casey told them that Caylee would be home for her birthday. Then August 9th came and went - still no Caylee................:furious:

I just want to live to hear the day LE says this. THEN we will hear something other than lies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Memez411