George & Cindy Allegedly Replaced Their Washing Machine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Finding the date of that particular NG show would be a start at putting a bookend date on things.

Date of that show was January 22nd 2009.

Leonard posted bond August 21st 2008.
Leonard claims the washer/dryer was changed prior to this date.

Here is a link to a youtube video of LA entering the garage with a camera man on his heels. Washer and dryer is shown.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7813psLPh0E&feature=related[/ame]

I think we need to go thru the new's video's, we may find the pics in a still shot of one of them.....i remember there is a pic out there that was talked about the machines not matching.....

the reason I would get rid of my washer machine that i washed my daughters pants in that had my granddaughter body fluids on.....ewwww.....no way would i ever want to use that again to wash something i would be using on my body ever again.....no way jose......oh my gosh.....that was little caylee....they had to of known that when they ...*if* they ...got rid of the waher machine.....of course they would have had to do it one machine at a time....so no one would notice.....

thank you Amy....can someone zoom in on that spot to see if we can see the machines better? :)

It looks like the machine close to the back wall has a door on the front. In the other picture it's a top loader. I would find it hard to believe that LE would not get those machines after CA admitting she had washed those pants. jmo

Is it possible LE took them out?????

Has anyone seen any information released so far about KC's pants that CA washed and dried in their machines???

Here is a link to a youtube video of LA entering the garage with a camera man on his heels. Washer and dryer is shown.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7813psLPh0E&feature=related

great find! what date was that taken?

eta: showed husband 34 seconds into youtube video then picture 14. He said he thinks the machine on the right does not look like a front loader as it does on picture 14. It's so tough to see on the video,and could possibly be the same machines.

I would love to find pictures of the anthony's garage prior to mid august.

Washer and dryer look the same to me. Looks as though they have two chest freezers.

I've been all over the home thread and picture threads. But I can't find that one picture that show a mismatched washer and dryer! I know i'm not dreaming about this. (my mind feels numb from searching) LOL

ETA- I know they had search warrants early august 2008, and i'm guessing they took pictures inside the anthony house early in the investigation. And then they took more pictures in december 2008. I've seen the december pictures, but have yet to locate the earlier ones. Any idea where they would be found?

I specifically remember posting the LP comments in the Home Plans thread the day he said them - I have Tivo and kept backing up to get his direct quote. We then went on a mission to find pictures of the garage showing the machines in a changed position.

Not long ago I was over in the Home Plans thread looking for something else (gate and door info) and I thought 'hey, where are all the washing machine pics and posts. I didn't spend time making sure I was 100 percent sure they were gone but I did think that because I spent a lot of time there regarding that subject - some things you tend to remember.

This is probably when cindy knew to do something with that washer.

Page 2302-2302: Cindy Anthony INTERVIEW 08/04/2008 RECAP:
- Cindy stated she removed items from Casey's car prior to law enforcement being contacted.
- Cindy stated the slacks were on rear floor board of car along with pair of boots and pair of shoes belonging to Casey.
- Cindy stated she removed and washed the pants because they smelled like the car. Pants were put in Casey's bedroom.

I'm still searching for the washer/dryer mismatched pic!!! ~determined growl~

I found the posts in the 'Anthony Home and Floor plans thread'.

The posts about LP commenting on the W&D are numbers 594 and 598 dated January 23, 2009. LP made the comments on NG on the 22nd
(because I mention in my post that I had taped yesterday's show.)

Also, I found where I referenced that there are pictures of the garage with W/D in the Images Only thread, Post 10, pictures 6, 7, 8 and 15 (linked below).

The link is to wftv. and the pictures are still there except for #15. They were taken Aug. 1, 2008 but don't show much. I could swear we had other/better
pictures at one time showing the left side wall (when facing house) with the W/D in two different arrangements.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17062921/detail.html

This is the best I could do for ya'll. The You Tube pic is so small when I blow it up it becomes distorted.

This is the best I could do for ya'll. The You Tube pic is so small when I blow it up it becomes distorted.

you rock! I totally want to learn how to do the side by side photo thing :)

Remember the day she had the hammer out in the yard? No date on this pic.

Thanks for the thread.

The dryers remained the same, but the video is too grainy to compare the washers.

I find it hard to believe that after CA told LE that she washed the pants LE didn't think to take the washer if they thought it could have been of any use.

august 13th video..cindy talks in front of washer and dryer.
My eyes aren't that great. Can anyone see this better?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znl5aVN36OM&feature=related[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru
Back