George & Cindy Allegedly Replaced Their Washing Machine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A couple pix from the Anthony depos. Not sure of the date, but in the same set there is one of the gas can taken 8/1/08, so these are likely from that time period.

picture.php

picture.php

Bumping for Wonders who is wondering...

Bumping for Wonders who is wondering...

Thank you so much pip. Do you know how I can delete the thread I started?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had read that the Anthony's had a new washer and dryer. I can't remember if it was while Caylee was still "Missing" or after her remains were found.

Does anyone know if the old washer and dryer were taken by LE?

I will read back in this thread to see if I find my answer.
Thank You.

Thank you so much pip. Do you know how I can delete the thread I started?

I'll take care of it, wonders.

I had read that the Anthony's had a new washer and dryer. I can't remember if it was while Caylee was still "Missing" or after her remains were found.

Does anyone know if the old washer and dryer were taken by LE?

I will read back in this thread to see if I find my answer.
Thank You.

IMHO, which I believe you may stumble across earlier in the thread, LP is responsible for tossing out the speculation (as fact) that the washer and/or dryer had been replaced. Further, IMHO, LP was wrong. HTH.

IMHO, which I believe you may stumble across earlier in the thread, LP is responsible for tossing out the speculation (as fact) that the washer and/or dryer had been replaced. Further, IMHO, LP was wrong. HTH.

Surprise, surprise...

Thank you BondJamesBond. Sorry to put you through the trouble.

I should have figured 'Daisy Chain LP' would be behind that one. O well, off to read.

Thanks again BondJamesBond.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJAPNv9Iig&feature=related[/ame]

Not that this will be very helpful in any way, but I was just watching old news videos and happened to notice the washer is shown in this one. This is posted on youtube 8/1/08 but I am not sure of the date of the newscast. C. Padilla (OCSO) is answering questions regarding evidence seized from the Anthony's backyard, how cooperative the Anthony's have been, and then the report goes on to talk about Casey's blackjack and Blanchard Park. But around 4:00 into the video they show George opening the garage door and officers entering the garage, the washer is shown if only for a few seconds.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru
Back