George & Cindy Allegedly Replaced Their Washing Machine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wouldn't it be fantastic, if the reason CA had a new washer was because the police took the old one? We can hope

Wouldn't it be fantastic, if the reason CA had a new washer was because the police took the old one? We can hope

You know, funny you say that. I was thinking the same thing when I was looking for different pictures. But, we haven't seen it in any doc dumps. (yet)

I find it hard to believe that after CA told LE that she washed the pants LE didn't think to take the washer if they thought it could have been of any use.

At the time, Caylee was a missing child, they would have had to get a search and seize paper~......yeah, I know...the smell and the Cindy & George Spontaneous utterance should have been enough of a huge red flag but...the probability of recovery of anything of forensic value (ie decomp fluid, DNA) was extremely low, as in nearly zilch
Why? 1. any DNA recovery would "fit" within the occupants of the household BUT utilization of phosphated laundry soaps (Arm & Hammer, :croc:Might be one!) and sodium hypochlorite (bleach :innocent:) destroy the DNA helix protein bonds :banghead:.
2. also the dilution factor would hamper recovery big time! (and of course those items HAD to go thru a few rinse cycles!) :twocents:

The big issues in this case are time and lies: LE was behind the 8 ball by 31 days from the moment of formal notification by CINDY of the abduction of Caylee. Then they were hogtied by the egg donor-incubator who persisted the abduction story with her lies, forcing LE to conduct homicide type investigations on the "low-down" until they could get paper to access legal searches. Remember, primary search of the car and primary, initial, voluntary, PRODUCTIVE, informative family (C, G, L) interviews were conducted with verbal permission from the car owners (G & C), the house owners (G & C) while the felon to be was conducting her fairytale job tour!

I used the magnifier that comes with Windows 7. All the pictures look like the same machine except the youtube picture with cindy in the foreground and the green vehicle behind her. It's too grainy to blow up for me too - but the washer does look slightly shorter than in the other pictures. It could just be an optical illusion. Thanks to you all for providing the shots.

Not much help I'm sure but this is all I had...I do remember this discussion waaaayyyy back in the threads though.
washeranddryeringarage-1.jpg

The media was parked outside the Anthony home for months. If the Anthony's would have replaced a washer, the media would have picked it up ASAP. Remember the neighbors, ("Dicken's) they would have been the first ones to call LE if this even happened.

IMO, I think the chatter about the "washer and dryer" is a rumor started long ago.

At the time, Caylee was a missing child, they would have had to get a search and seize paper~......yeah, I know...the smell and the Cindy & George Spontaneous utterance should have been enough of a huge red flag but...the probability of recovery of anything of forensic value (ie decomp fluid, DNA) was extremely low, as in nearly zilch
Why? 1. any DNA recovery would "fit" within the occupants of the household BUT utilization of phosphated laundry soaps (Arm & Hammer, :croc:Might be one!) and sodium hypochlorite (bleach :innocent:) destroy the DNA helix protein bonds :banghead:.
2. also the dilution factor would hamper recovery big time! (and of course those items HAD to go thru a few rinse cycles!) :twocents:

The big issues in this case are time and lies: LE was behind the 8 ball by 31 days from the moment of formal notification by CINDY of the abduction of Caylee. Then they were hogtied by the egg donor-incubator who persisted the abduction story with her lies, forcing LE to conduct homicide type investigations on the "low-down" until they could get paper to access legal searches. Remember, primary search of the car and primary, initial, voluntary, PRODUCTIVE, informative family (C, G, L) interviews were conducted with verbal permission from the car owners (G & C), the house owners (G & C) while the felon to be was conducting her fairytale job tour!
I was thinking the same thing. It is my opinion as well that there would be no DNA present in the washer either. I don't think LE seized the washer. I'm not sure that the A's bought a new one either. I can't tell from the pictures. And if they did, I would think that someone from the appliance store that they bought it from, would have came forward into the media and spoke about it. JMO.

The media was parked outside the Anthony home for months. If the Anthony's would have replaced a washer and dryer, the media would have picked it up ASAP. Remember the neighbors, ("Dicken's) they would have been the first ones to call LE if this even happened.

IMO, I think the chatter about the "washer and dryer" is a rumor started long ago.

I know I saw the photos, side by side, old and new- the new was a top loader, the old a front loader. Maybe someone faked it to start a rumor, but I know I saw the photos online. Now if I could just find them......:banghead:

I know I saw the photos, side by side, old and new- the new was a top loader, the old a front loader. Maybe someone faked it to start a rumor, but I know I saw the photos online. Now if I could just find them......:banghead:

I have only seen a top loader washer, of which, appears to be fairly new in that garage.

Hmmm, could the faker who started the rumor possibly have the initials LP?
He's a man who doesn't know much but has a lot of theories anyway.

In the pics which machine has the glass front, washer or dryer? It has been to the right side in all the pics I have seen.

In the pics which machine has the glass front, washer or dryer? It has been to the right side in all the pics I have seen.

The dryer has the glass front on the right hand side :)

Here is what Leonard stated on January 22, 2010

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: It`s pretty direct. And I`ll tell you something else that kind of surprised me. When we were there, the garbage bags had red ties. However, we understood that the ties were yellow prior to us being there and the bag that they found had a yellow tie. And also, if you look at the washer and dryers in the television films that were taken, before we were there, they were one color, and after we arrived, it seemed as though they were different.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/22/ng.01.html

around 5:30 in the video
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqowq5O0Bxc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I'm drawing a blank on finding those photos. Someone posted photos and the topic of discussion was what was stored on top of the washer and dryer- when a poster realised the washing machine was new......

The earliest I could find a pic of the washer/dryer was on 08/01. Maybe this will at least give us a timeframe. If it was replaced, it was done before August 1. Hope this helps! (and since this is the first time that I've uploaded a pic here, I hope it works!)

Attachments

• washer.jpg
    washer.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 102
I'm drawing a blank on finding those photos. Someone posted photos and the topic of discussion was what was stored on top of the washer and dryer- when a poster realised the washing machine was new......

I remember that! And weren't the washer and dryer two different colors all together? I do remember they were mis matched. Not at all alike!

Perhaps the picture we saw were recent pictures of the Anthony home, and the police did in fact take her washer?? ~fingers crossed~

ETA- you know I think it may be the laundry bag thread!!! I'll try to find it.

whirlpool_Cabrio.jpg

Cabrio Whirlpool washer/dryer....not sure of which year's design.

Is this what they bought?

Nice work, Firefly. :clap:

Now that you've established what they have now. ;)

Here's another view of the model from the side and a side view from a pic posted earlier in the thread so you can also see the same stiffening pattern in the sheet metal on the side of the washer.

Stock pic of that model...note the sheet metal pattern on the side of the washer that matches the one in G&C's garage.
PhillipsRd_forsaleitems022.jpg

attachment.php

Now...what we're missing is any view of a mismatched set (i.e. the "before" vs. this "after").

Looking @ some of the earliest pics provided in this thread already (i.e. Lee Anthony into the garage scene).

They're always so small. I lightened it for you. Then I found one from July 24, 08. CA in purple.

I don't have the source for the 7/24/08 image, but, it appears to be the same as the more recent images, IMHO.

If that is the case...ITTA w/ Patty G...myth busted. Otherwise, that would mean a replacement between 7/16-7/24...unlikely, IMHO.

What was the source again? :waitasec: Oh...that's right....LP :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru
Back