DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In order to keep the trial discussion thread focused on the trial itself, this will be the general discussion thread for when court is adjourned.

Sidebar Week 1

Be safe, be well, be kind !!

hare-2115905_960_720.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, it seems in the last discussion I was too busy giving wrestling confessions AGAIN, and missing stuff, MY BAD. It seems EX 17 was already being discussed, but then Linda and I got to talking and I brought up EX 17, anyway, was kidding around about “the big bucks”, a little whacky today I am - they were already talking about it seems haha.

Anyway, the Emeril video was still good.

So back to this tox report, what is the fatal overdose level for meth? GF was a big guy with perhaps had some tolerance, idk. Blackwell did refer to his level of tolerance re: the fentanyl. Then again, one may try to argue the “long term effects of....”...

Interesting study for the future: the increased risk of fatal overdose post Covid, Post covid multi organ effect vulnerability..l

What about reports on the mixture on fentanyl and meth? I don’t imagine they’re good. But would GF be alive without DC’s knee on his neck? I believe so. You don’t just happen to die this way, jmo, regardless of other contributing factors. I think a sober, perfectly healthy person could die this way too JMO.

I believe DC’s neck was a substantial causal factor in killing George Floyd. Jmo

Last edited:
Re Camera Perspective Bias and knee on neck vs knee on shoulder blade.

Decided to put two stills side by side and take a look at both videos again. First still is when GF was still alive and still talking, he was raising his right shoulder regularly (to try to breath IMO) - knee is clearly on the neck. Right one is just before the paramedics picked him up. He's medically dead at this point. His shoulders have almost merged into his head - knee is on shoulder blade (because there's basically there's no visible area of neck).

Defence definitely can't claim that Chauvin's knee was on the shoulder blade the whole time - absolute nonsense IMO and I hope he drops that argument quickly. MOO.

upload_2021-4-5_23-20-8.png
Source: youtube.com/watch?v=IWbA2brcEbg youtube.com/watch?v=JP5OpOEW2_g

Attachments

• upload_2021-4-5_23-22-46.png
    upload_2021-4-5_23-22-46.png
    734.1 KB · Views: 15
---by @Tippy Lynn
The policy was changed or removed in June 2020 - just days after this incident.

A chokehold, the manual states, is a "deadly force option," which the police department defines as "applying direct pressure on a person's trachea or airway." A neck restraint is a "non-deadly force option" defined as "compressing one or both sides of a person's neck with an arm or leg, without applying direct pressure to the trachea or airway."

The training manual, issued to all new officers, also features an image of how to execute the neck restraint. "Ok they are in handcuffs now what," the title above the image states. The department warns that "sudden cardiac arrest typically occurs immediately following a violent struggle." It also advises officers to "place the subject in the recovery position to alleviate positional asphyxia" and encourages officers to call emergency services once the suspect is in handcuffs.

The training manual on May 25, 2020 also advises officers to place the subject in the recovery position to alleviate positional asphyxia after the suspect is in handcuffs.

The Minneapolis Police Department trained its officers to use the neck restraint that led to George Floyd's killing, according to court documents

----Post by JerseyGirl

Courtroom setup:

JerseyGirl, 22 minutes ag

Quote above is from the media thread, re difference between chokehold and neck restraint.

Re Camera Perspective Bias and knee on neck vs knee on shoulder blade.

Decided to put two stills side by side and take a look at both videos again. First still is when GF was still alive and still talking, he was raising his right shoulder regularly (to try to breath IMO) - knee is clearly on the neck. Right one is just before the paramedics picked him up. He's medically dead at this point. His shoulders have almost merged into his head - knee is on shoulder blade (because there's basically there's no visible area of neck).

Defence definitely can't claim that Chauvin's knee was on the shoulder blade the whole time - absolute nonsense IMO and I hope he drops that argument quickly. MOO.

View attachment 291477
Source: youtube.com/watch?v=IWbA2brcEbg youtube.com/watch?v=JP5OpOEW2_g

it raises doubt

How could they know it was fatal if they don't know how much or how long he was taking opioids or what his tolerance was?

Excellent point. I have many clients who are late stage alcoholics. Many of them have had BAC upon admittance to the hospital in the .4 to a more rare .7 range. That BAC would kill me or the normal person. I have had clients who have over a .4 who were walking, talking and you would have no idea they were under the influence. It was because of HIGH HIGH tolerance. These same people would tend to go into alcohol withdrawals when they would get to .1-.15 BAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech