George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they used the word "confront" to mean "came across", and RZ did, in fact, come across TM as he was driving his car to Target. Neither the prosecution nor the defense know who started the fight. Confront, in this report doesn't mean 'began a fight with', IMO.

I disagree. It does not state come across on pg 13

It states "shortly after the call, the resident confronted the male and the two began to physically fight"

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf?hpt=hp_t2

While witnesses disagree over who threw the first punch, they say the fight began after Perez and Sanchez got in a heated argument over the final play. The two exchanged punches until the fight was broken up, according to witnesses.

Both coaches refused medical attention at the time. Perez suffered a bloody nose and swollen eye, while Sanchez had no immediate visible injuries, police said.

http://news.yahoo.com/2-nevada-youth-coaches-charged-post-game-fight-192715449--spt.html

I like many kids have gotten into fist fights. You don't walk away with one scratch on your knuckle. IMO

No according to the Prosecution who said they could not prove who started it that night or who confronted who. But yet their witness states in court that TM was the one who questioned GZ not that GZ went up and questioned TM.

That is the start of the fight because according to RJ, After TM confronts GZ she hears them fighting... " rolling in the grass, grass sounds"

She never said "went up to..."

But any cuts, abrasions, or a broken nose (injuries such as GZ sustained) would have been evident. JMO. OMO. MOO.

My point is with this Doctors testimony on Trayvon not bruising- testimony- no one can truthfully say they KNOW that Trayvon sustained no injuries. That meme is now totally debunked.

That is a very significant change!

:seeya:

I know gun owners who carry the gun on their person even in their home.

Totally agree. My point they take it everywhere without a thought. My son police officer) got married with his on his hip. jmo

Im so sorry. How awful... Hugs...

That was 20 years ago. I was also holding my son who was 13 months old during the incident. I was more worried about the baby during the entire time.

It was a long time ago, and I'm pretty well over the emotional trauma, but don't raise your hand around me!

That's just to say, I was pummeled pretty badly - but he was completely unscathed and not bruised. I don't know if bruises appeared days later, I didn't stick around to see.

But, no need to apologize - you didn't do it!

Excellent! Sounds like they found the DND feature on Skype.

But you left out the part where she said TM was saying, "get off me, get off me"

She did say that but I am not sure that was TM. I wonder if that was GZ saying that. Remember the cell phone is now in the grass most likely or at least in his pocket because she said he was talking on his headset. So the phone was in his pocket.

I think :get off get off was GZ. Not TM. I don't believe that TM was afraid of GZ. I think he went after him as her testimony says.

I have to judge her testimony based on What I believe to be true. Just as the jury would. I take some but not all.. Some sounds too much like editorializing and some sounds like narrative to me.. But some sounds completely factual.

Is this the animation geek coming up?

GZ just said "yes sir" to the judge. peeps getting confused on gender today! haha

Put GZ on the stand. All the rest of this stuff means nothing, nada. Garbage in garbage out. Let the responsible person be responsible for once. IMO

As I'm sure we are all aware, there is no requirement for GZ to testify and the jury will be instructed that they may not use the fact that he does not to infer anything about his guilt or innocence.

I was going to stay out of this but after seeing the reenactment I could not believe all the inconsistencies. With that I started looking into it and too much of it did not make sense. One loose thread can unravel a whole sweater.

Here is the thread that got me going.

If you listen to the reenactment video at the 2:41 mark of that video

GZ says:

"Like I said, ahh my wife is I left for the grocery store and I felt like something is off..."

He abruptly stops and changes what he was going to say. When someone is narrating they use certain periphrases. Like I or they were "like".

To complete his sentence......Like I said, ahh my wife is like that kid looks suspicious. Note: this is just a guess but more importantly it places his wife with him during the initial sighting. Adding this into the sequence of events it allows everyone to be in position for the chain of events.

If GZ has to take his wife back home this gives TM time to walk to the mailbox shelter to wait out the rain. This allows GZ to return home get the gun and drive back toward the club house.

There is a video that shows the lights from cars passing by the club house. If shows a different chain of events than what GZ said in the reenactment.

Also TM would have mention GZ following him earlier than the mailbox.

With that I mapped out TM movements and placed GZ in locations based on what the non emergency 911 operator asked GZ. Remember the 911 operator asked GZ was TM at the clubhouse and GZ said yes. Then GZ stated that TM was comming toward me. "He is checking me out I don't know what his problem is" soon after says that TM is running.

Meanwhile Rachel is telling TM to run, GZ confirms that TM is running which is what Rachel told TM to do.

Later on GZ in his reenactments makes a hand jester that TM went down the dogwalk but the states that TM came back. The problem is GZ says that TM made a right and he lost sight and exited the truck. When he exited the truck you can hear the wind but it soon stops in the 911 call.

Finding the lost minutes after GZ 911 call.

It could be that GZ started walking down the street west of the dog walk and
the homes blocked the wind. GZ is heading TM off. Remember GZ told 911 that he thought the "Person" was heading to the rear gate. So GZ ends his 911 call as he walks south. Also he talks low to 911 so as TM cannot hear where he is. This put GZ south opposite of where he wants everyone to believe he was.

TM tells Rachel that GZ is by his daddy's house. TM then says that he is going to go to the front of the house and turns around. Rachel calls again and TM then states that GZ is behind him. Rachel tells him to run and he says no, but that GZ is catching up. (Either way if TM ran it would be admission to gilt he walked and the same happened.)

Then Rachel hear the scuffle. The defense tried to discredit Rachel by asking what wet grass sounds like but Jenna Lauer confirmed what Rachel heard. Jenna explained "sound of wet grass" as the sound that basketball shoes makes on the court. We all have heard what wet basketball shoes sound likes.

GZ recount has TM appearing out of no where and gaps of 30 or more seconds.

Here is the link to the video animation I created. You will see a blue dot with red circle indicating GZ in the truck. Blue dot only is GZ on foot. Yellow dot is TM. It is kinda slow but worth watching.

It think it puts all the pieces together. GZ has all the key elements they are just skewed to support his side of the story.

Inobu

Absolutely.

She never said "went up to..."

No, she didn't- she relayed that Trayvon was surprised that GZ showed up again. And that he SPOKE to him, asking why he was following him. A very valid question, IMHO.

FYI, my ex-husband punched me in the face repeatedly, tearing a gash in my brow because he hit me repeatedly against the upper eye socket (brow) bone.

He didn't have a scratch or bruise on any part of him to include his knuckles. However, I got 22 stitches.

Not my opinion. Fact.

You're in federal law enforcement - did your ex-husband live afterwards? I am sorry you had that in your life. Peace.

Put GZ on the stand. All the rest of this stuff means nothing, nada. Garbage in garbage out. Let the responsible person be responsible for once. IMO

He is sitting in the court room being responsible. HE did not run. He is sitting there. He stands any time he is identified. He is respectful in court and has been scrutinized along with every word he has said in this case.

GZ stated he was punched 20-30 times. There is zero evidence that GZ was punched 20-30 times. Trayvon's hands had one abrasion to his non-dominate hand. IF Trayvon punched GZ 20-30 times, there would have been more abrasions and cuts to Trayvon's hands. I believe it's grossly exaggerated and not believable. MOO

My facial injuries and my ex's knuckles respectfully disagree with your statement.

"Put GZ on the stand"???

Please link to US law where this is possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo