George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this like a voice "stress" analysis? If so, I believe that they DID do such a test and that GZ was determined to be truthful. Does anyone else remember hearing about this?

It is different, in that SCAN relies only on the words spoken or written, and completely ignores the body language aspect, tone of voice, etc., of the subject.

I do recall on the video of GZ's questioning, the LEO explaining he was doing a voice stress test, but I never heard about the results.

The SCAN site has a lot of interesting examples and IMO, can be very revealing.

Here are some of the reports they have published.

http://www.lsiscan.com/reports.htm

Has there been any expert/certified medical examiner that testified that GZ had received or was facing imminent death or great bodily harm? If not, then GZ's account is just his account, i.e. hypothetical claims, conjecture and unsupported by evidence, and should not be accepted as facts or the truth, IMO. The only way to accept GZ's account without matching injuries is if TM were to have carried a lethal weapon on his person and was threatening GZ with it. IMO.

experts aren't allowed to testify to the ultimate issue. There was a hearing about it yesterday. jmo

Has there been any expert/certified medical examiner that testified that GZ had received or was facing imminent death or great bodily harm? If not, then GZ's account is just his account, i.e. hypothetical claims, conjecture and unsupported by evidence, and should not be accepted as facts or the truth, IMO. The only way to accept GZ's account without matching injuries is if TM were to have carried a lethal weapon on his person and was threatening GZ with it. IMO.

There has been testimony to his injuries. He did not have to be in imminent death or have severe injuries to have a right to defend his person. Not under Florida Law.

The whole point of self defense is to save you from life threatening injuries and great bodily harm.

I'm so sorry for what you endured! So glad you got out! :cry:

Every situation is different. As I stated before, my friends head was pounded on the concrete a few times during a DV situation and she has gashes to her head, she bled for a long time and had a major concussion. This is why I don't believe GZ at all. His injuries are nothing and were all but gone within hours. Furthermore, my kids have had many nose and head injuries, they do not heal in 4 hours. Bleeding from the head from significant injuries does not stop in a few minutes. All MOO, IMO and JMO. (from experience too)

I suffered a similar assault and had no bleeding and no visible injuries to my head (my hair covered the lumps and bruising). My face, however, was mess with visible bruising and swelling. IMO, unless you have been through it, you may not be able to understand the intense fear because you don't know if the next hit will be the last. IMO, GZ's story rings true. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Well we know he ran away from GZ already. So why not again. Because at this point, My feeling is he wanted to END it. He confronted GZ.

I don't believe for a moment that GZ meant to do TM any harm. Your statement shows you believe that GZ was out to get TM. I don't think that at all is in evidence. There is nothing in evidence that shows that GZ was violent or had a habit of attacking people in the neighborhood.

I have watched the video and I don't feel that little discrepancies mean anything. I think it goes to the truth of the telling.

The big details all stay the same.

Food for thought.

When someone makes up a story they reenact the true event in their mind and make verbal adjustments. The jesters are often subconscious and contradict the verbal suggestion.

Food for thought.

When someone makes up a story they reenact the true event in their mind and make verbal adjustments. The jesters are often subconscious and contradict the verbal suggestion.

Such as Zimmerman looking at the spot where Trayvon was actually shot at during the walk through the day after the shooting when he was telling LE that he shot Trayvon where he stood?

the defense is ready to rest per MOM. Expected this may be the last witness.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qfkRTC5gF4"]Zimmerman Reenactment.mpeg - YouTube[/ame]
After re-watching the reenactment, I remember my first thought when watching was that the poor kid was lost!! I lived in a huge gated community where every home looked exactly the same and on a dark Florida night.. it would be so hard to discern what street you were even on... MOO..

In My Opinion, this guy has a bad memory. If this was my town, I'd start a petition to get him out. 'Course this is just My Opinion,

Food for thought.

I disagree. I find that when people tell the same exact story over and over that leads more to lying .. As the detectives also said. They all said that he was truthful and that the small discrepancies had nothing to do with how they felt he was telling the truth.

He also was told this was videotaped and said. THANK GOD!. HE was glad he would have back up of the events as he remembered them.

HE called NEN and knows they are coming. He knows they will be there momentarily.. however TM does not know this.

Who is more apt to confront and attack?

That answer is obvious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members