George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was not lost. He said where he was.. AT the back of his DADDY's house. AS per state witness.

IMO we only have RJ's statement as to where TM was and it was not an eyewitness based statement. TM may have said he was at the back of his dad's apartment, meaning a back part of the complex his dad lived in. IMO if RJ could describe this further, it would help, but I am leaning more toward a generalization.

No idea why they had her as a witness.

The M.E. report just in that one paragraph on p. 13 is riddled with inaccuracies. GZ did not call 911. GZ did not state TM should not have been in the area. GZ never stated he was on his neighborhood watch. What justification does he have to write that GZ confronted TM? It is a pretty shoddy formation of the facts of the case, even as they were known at the time.

I have never seen anything quite like the testimony of the State's Medical Examiner. It was something else. IMO

Sizzurp can be made with kool ade, fruit juice, sprite, mountain dew, etc and any type of candy added. I wish I didn't know this but I do.

There are all kinds of recipes for sizzurp and not limited to sprite or jolly ranchers.

IMO.

OT but wonder what the candy has to do with this drink. Could be the extra sugar carries the drug more efficiently to the brain? Dunno.

IMO we only have RJ's statement as to where TM was and it was not an eyewitness based statement. TM may have said he was at the back of his dad's apartment, meaning a back part of the complex his dad lived in. IMO if RJ could describe this further, it would help, but I am leaning more toward a generalization.

NO. She said that is what TM told her.. SO they are his words. You don't know what he meant. but in her testimony she makes it clear at one point when she said he said. " He at the back of his Daddy's house"

If you want to stretch that that is your right but to me it says right what she said it did. HE WAS HOME.

How many questions are typical when doing a "voice stress test"? I know that during the "voice stress test" that was recorded by LE the day after the shooting that Zimmerman was asked two questions about the shooting and then other questions that had nothing to do with the shooting. Those questions were something to the effect of was Zimmerman in fear of his life and did he act in self defense.

T - I don't think there is any set number, but I am no expert. My understanding is the idea is to get the subject talking and not feed them anything.

You would ask open ended questions like "Tell me what happened today, starting from the time you woke up." Then listen. Let the subject speak. Follow up questions might be of the form "What happened next?"

One of the worst mistakes of interviewing, IMO, is feeding the subject any thing they can use to incorporate in their story.

IMO, this is one of the things that is so bad about this so-called investigation. That detective, not the voice stress guy, Cerino was it? He basically gave GZ a story and the guy in the walk through the next day asked almost no questions, even when GZ story was clearly at odds with evidence.

I know nothing about voice stress testing, so maybe those kinds of questions are appropriate for that purpose.

And Zimmerman would have claimed that Trayvon was breaking and entering, IMO.

As he stated, others have done so in the recent past, IMO. And, TM looked suspicious, IMO, actually that was his statement to the nen operator.IMO

All he has to do is believe that he could endure great bodily harm or death. It does not have to actually happen. HE does not have to have injuries to be justified with self defense.

776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or
(2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.
History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1188, ch. 97-102; s. 2, ch. 2005-27.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0776/0776.html

It is not what I think.. It is the law that matters. I am only interested in the law and what the state can prove.

If that were to be true, then every person who claims self-defense will get away with the killing as long as they make the claim that that is exactly what they believe at that time. However, how can this "belief" be known to be true, if there is no evidence, except for killer's own account? IMO, the acceptance by the jury of such a "belief" on GZ's part is not at all clear.

IMO, it's the lack of any DNA of GZ or lethal weapons on TM that makes it impossible to accept GZ's claim of such a "belief".

NO. She said that is what TM told her.. SO they are his words. You don't know what he meant. but in her testimony she makes it clear at one point when she said he said. " He at the back of his Daddy's house"

If you want to stretch that that is your right but to me it says right what she said it did. HE WAS HOME.

IMO, TM may not have tried to enter his dad's home, because having his back to GZ while opening the door would have placed him in a vulnerable position. IMO

Is it me or does this not seem like a productive day in court?
imo

He was not lost. He said where he was.. AT the back of his DADDY's house. AS per state witness.

One thing struck me....that from the alley way, back of the house....and in the dark, he might not have been able to locate exactly which house was his. And then decided to confront Zimmerman.

I think dear Deedee knows, but is not telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring