George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked! Was hoping to hear Crump, and I thought they they would end with a more substantial wittness.
I think the defense case is won, but I just hate to end on a note like this. Almost wish Omara wouldn't have called her. Feels like a let down to me.

Did Omara actually rest, or did he just mean that was his last wit for today? I missed the end.

Last for today.

I was on vacation and missed him. Is it worth pulling up his testimony on youtube?

Oh definitely! Never seen anything like it. It really was quite funny at times. Words I never thought I would associate with ME testimony.

IMHO.. I think that last witness was a tactical maneuver by the defense.. considering her skin color. Was she really necessary? Why was she the LAST witness? I could be wrong.. let me know what you think.

Sure. He could have thought that he was breaking and entering. Then, unless Trayvon turned around and popped him, the police could have verified that he belonged there when they arrived. Not a problem, imo.

Sure, not a problem except that Zimmerman had a gun and Trayvon did not. So how do we know that Zimmerman would not have shot Trayvon when his back was to him and he was "breaking into" a house?

This goes to if you believe Zimmerman or not about his reason for shooting Trayvon. Personally I do not believe him and feel that he would have shot Trayvon in the back if Trayvon had turned his back to him to enter the house.

MOO

Here is the problem. Everyone is basing the account on GZ testimony. You cannot take it for face value. GZ can make anything up as he is the author of events.

Even his 911 call. He could have told 911 that TM was dressed in a military uniform carrying a bomb. 911 would have documented it and recorded it but that does not mean it is the truth.

In this video I took Rachel account and matched it up with 911 and the key comments of GZ and it fills in a lot of gaps.

You did a fantastic job. Proving how one inflections, grammar and such can play a huge part in understanding and communication. I think if your animation is close, it not only proves GZ provoked the incident, backing TM into a corner with no where to go but escalated the entire incident from the moment he profiled TM until he thought he had successfully killed a criminal "up to no good" IMO

Everyone has a right to self defense. WE all have the right to protect ourselves if we think we are in danger.

Many people claim self defense and then it is proven wrong but in this case there is no proof that it happened any other way than GZ has stated.

Actually, IMO, it's the other way round, there is *no proof* to support the versions of events as stated by GZ, no GZ DNA on TM, indicating at least *some* physical contact, no lethal weapon on TM, no signs of 25 blows on the concrete sidewalk, no eye witness accounts, etc.

IMO, GZ had *some* injuries, but I've had suffered worse from falls of my own doing, so those cuts and bruises do not provide clear evidence, only suggestions.

Sure, not a problem except that Zimmerman had a gun and Trayvon did not. So how do we know that Zimmerman would not have shot Trayvon when his back was to him and he was "breaking into" a house?

This goes to if you believe Zimmerman or not about his reason for shooting Trayvon. Personally I do not believe him and feel that he would have shot Trayvon in the back if Trayvon had turned his back to him to enter the house.

MOO

Sorry but this is just all speculation based on no fact.

Nothing in testimony or facts support this really out there theory.

Actually, IMO, it's the other way round, there is *no proof* to support the versions of events as stated by GZ, no GZ DNA on TM, indicating at least *some* physical contact, no lethal weapon on TM, no signs of 25 blows on the concrete sidewalk, no eye witness accounts, etc.

IMO, GZ had *some* injuries, but I've had suffered worse from falls of my own doing, so those cuts and bruises do not provide clear evidence, only suggestions.

There is facts that support GZ. Witness testimony, injuries, The fact that he called NEN to report TM and was waiting for them to arrive. The fact that he gave all his statements without a lawyer.

According to FL law he only had to believe that he was under attack and would be injured or killed. It did not actually have to happen.

I'm shocked! Was hoping to hear Crump, and I thought they they would end with a more substantial wittness.
I think the defense case is won, but I just hate to end on a note like this. Almost wish Omara wouldn't have called her. Feels like a let down to me.

Did Omara actually rest, or did he just mean that was his last wit for today? I missed the end.

He hasn't officially rested yet. :seeya:

Is trial over for the day? I was unable to watch after the lunch break.

IMHO.. I think that last witness was a tactical maneuver by the defense.. considering her skin color. Was she really necessary? Why was she the LAST witness? I could be wrong.. let me know what you think.

Agree.
BTW, my avatar has a crush on your avatar.
imo.

The animation guy and a Dr Conner (?) who wfl says may be the toxicology guy are going to be addressed this evening

Is there any proof that GZ identified himself to TM to explain why he was following him or "walking in the rain in the same direction as TM"?

No. And unfortunately for justice, I don't believe GZ will take the stand. So all of these statements he has made about his innocence will not be subject to cross-examination and will go unchallenged. Very good lawyering on the part of MOM, but a bad day for truth. IMO

Is there any proof that GZ identified himself to TM to explain why he was following him or "walking in the rain in the same direction as TM"?

George himself admits he never tried to explain his creepy behavior.

That is what juries do. They take the witness, their testimony and can cherry pick what they find credible and what they don't.

Yes, but your comment that led up to this was that you thought it was GZ saying get off and not TM.. if the Jury (or a Juror) made this conclusion even after the witness testified, they would be thrown off in a nanosecond! Or at least I'd hope so! IMO They are told to stick to the facts.. the evidence... they are not legally doing their job if they start using their feelings.. Does it happen? Of course... Unfortunately

So, what does everyone think of the defense witness not obeying the courts orders and was present in court! Why would the defense allow their witness in court? This is the guy who bought suits for GZ. Odd. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist