George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #12 Wed July 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But RJ says that TM said exactly what GZ said he said.
And then punched GZ in the face.

So when I add his testimony to hers, It fits exactly with what he said. It is a complete overlap.

And support GZ account/.

Incorrect. Zimmerman claims that Trayvon said "Yo you got a problem?" when Trayvon "confronted" Zimmerman. Testimony in court by RJ says that Trayvon said "Why are you following me?". So what RJ says and Zimmerman says are completely different.

The part I quoted from Zimmerman comes from the walk through with LE the day after the shooting.

LOLOLOLOL....what has happened to Florida. Use to love it. Miami, Orlando!

I love living in Florida, but that's probably because I love my part of Florida. I live about 30 miles from the Georgia line to the north, about 30 miles from the beach to the south.

Of course, I'd like Florida better if everything south of Ocala was chopped off and made into a separate state!

MOO.

MOM is beginning to sound annoying. imo.

True. Both his voice and that of his fellow lawyer, Don West, grate on my last nerve. They sound whiney and ill tempered. IMO It's intensified by their lack of respect for women, unless the women are called by them. IMO

what is this...

Trayvon's parents have been in the courtroom everyday...

They both testified...

I'm told it is, but for me . . . makes me crave chocolate . . . so does couch surfing . . . and reading WS, but then I also want some wine with my chocolate. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ITA, except substituting coffee for wine. Just finished up that luscious combo just now (full disclosure - two teaspoons coconut oil drizzled on "a few" Ghiradelli 60% cacao chocolate chips; eaten one by one with a spoon...mmm!). :rockon:

I'm thinking of doing some serious exercise now. :blushing:

But Casey got more...I would think easier for conviction with less jurors.

BUT....who decides? Attorney General?

I believe that was because she was charged with a capital crime, first degree murder. For some reason Floirida has fewer jurors for crimes less than 1st.degree if I understand it correctly. :seeya:

Incorrect. Zimmerman claims that Trayvon said "Yo you got a problem?" when Trayvon "confronted" Zimmerman. Testimony in court by RJ says that Trayvon said "Why are you following me?". So what RJ says and Zimmerman says are completely different.

The part I quoted from Zimmerman comes from the walk through with LE the day after the shooting.

I am going to concede that because right now I don't have the testimony in front of me.. But again, I still don't think it matters much the exact words. But that Rj puts TM speaking to Tm and not GZ storming up to TM and questioning him.

Mr. West is smirking at prosecution's comments.. Hope Judge doesn't catch him

Is there evidence that TM went for GZ's gun? I believe no traces of TM's DNA or fingerprints were ever found on GZ's holster or gun, so this is not factual, but conjecture based on GZ's own words. I will go with what is already known, ie. no GZ DNA at all on TM or TM's DNA/prints on GZ's gun, based on due process, IMO. I can only believe in what is already presented as clear evidence, IMO

I prefaced this with the "if it is true". I can only believe that the lack of DNA and blood where one would expect it, may well be due to the weather conditions that existed that evening. Rain washes away many things - therefore I cannot conclude the lack of DNA indicates anything other than it was raining. Because it wasn't found doesn't mean it did not exist at one time. One must keep all evidence in mind, even the weather means something.

what is this...

They both testified...

Legally, the parents of a minor victim can be exempted from the witness sequestration rule.

IMO, neither of them offered anything valuable in their testimonies, so I personally don't care that they were in the court room.

MOO

what is this...

They both testified...

They are ruled an exception because they are family of the victim.

Doesn't seem quite completely just, but as a mercy I'm not sure it's a big deal. I don't think sitting there in court would have changed their testimony.

IMHO

State is gonna get GZ's friend Donnelly's testimony stricken

Good luck with that to the State. There's plenty of evidence the jury could base a not guilty verdict on other than his testimony and there's no way the jury is forgetting it. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa