George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #12 Wed July 10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love living in Florida, but that's probably because I love my part of Florida. I live about 30 miles from the Georgia line to the north, about 30 miles from the beach to the south.

Of course, I'd like Florida better if everything south of Ocala was chopped off and made into a separate state!

MOO.

IMO I love living in Florida also, which happens to be very south of Ocala. Living about 20 miles from the beach myself and with a great diversity with neighboring Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties.

MOM argues this was neither a willful, nor a substantive, violation of the courts order.

I'll be interested to see a poll, based on evidence alone, what people think the verdict will be,

I have no idea what the verdict will be. This is Florida, after all. JMO. OMO. MOO.

I wanted to "throw the book" at George in the beginning, only having heard sounds bites. After watching the trial, there is too much reasonable doubt for a conviction of manslaughter let alone M2, and believe it was self defense on the part of George. Carter's testimony sealed the deal for me.

This is me all the way!

None of GZ's fingerprints on his own gun? That's new to me, do you have a link?

It was in testimony. I think the same person who posted videos in the JA case is also posting videos from trial in this case.

Judge Nelson just said that she's investigating the possibility of a violation of the rule of sequestration regarding another witness (who she said was a witness for both sides). She said she'll let the attorneys know who that person is at the bench, if they want to know.

ETA: She wasn't referring to Mr. Donnelly, but to another unnamed witness.

NM she DID say the witness wasn't called... So not sure!

I, in no way, think that the judge's demeanor is anywhere near acceptable! It's abhorrent, IMO!

Trust that we do not disagree on much. :smile:

I don't think people have to worry much about this judge. After people are done complaining to the presiding judge, if she still has a job, I can image the next trial jury voir dire.

"Do you know anyone in that list"
"No but I know you."
"How do you know me?"
"You're the <modsnip> that presided over the GZ trial."
"Dismissed"

That would happen with half the jurors, then the defense will object that she is excluding half the jurors because they saw her on TV. They then suggest the judge recuse herself. How long do you think she will last with that hanging over her head?

I kinda like MOM, but he sure goes on and on. I think he enjoys the sound of his own voice, which is becoming annoying to some of us. imo

He looks official.

Probably an IRS agent. If they can't get a conviction on GZ, they'll pull an Al Capone one GZ.

LOL

*extreme sarcasm*

Edited to add: al Capone was improsoned for tax evasion, after Feds failed to be able to convict him for his mobster related crimes (murder).

Its really hard to guess correctly, out here we know so much more than the jury does. I hope they have enough information to come to a sensible verdict. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap