George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not a 911 call. It was a non emergency report call.

NO where on the tape does he confront TM

However in the STATES case Rachel Jeantel says that TM confronted GZ speaking to him first. The confrontation and fight takes place within feet of the sidewalk that is a direct line from GZ's truck.

HE did not move. He was waiting on police to arrive.

Evidence in the case.

BBM

Nope. Not so much.

0e582121fde3e63c588b6497074ebfa2_zps97d8f257.jpg

4f6a8c5644f5a579e1461d52f54ddd8f_zps6c8df9c2.jpg

No matter what the judge says in her instructions to the jury, there will be at least one, who will not understand and think you HAVE to pick a charge, as opposed to an aquital. THAT, IMO, stinks, since the jurors are just plain folks, not lawyers, do not know the penalties for each charge, and are really in the DARK.

Something needs to be done about our so-called JUSTICE system.

My opinion, of course, and I think I'll take a TO, before I get one.

The more things that are added to the instructions will add to the juror's confusion.

JMO

But his actions caused the death of another. I do not believe GZ is a murder and didn't go after TM with the intent to kill, however, he ended up doing just that all because of his actions. Again, I do not believe GZ deserves life or death but maybe a lesser charge. HIS ACTIONS DID THIS!!!! Right or wrong. TM has a right, too :twocents:

So again, by this standard, if two people are walking in a dark alley at the suggestion of another because it's a short cut and they wind up getting jumped/hurt, it's that person fault who suggested that they take the short cut because he/she's actions (suggesting the short cut) let to them getting attacked (going in the dark alley).

Neither the state nor the defense has been able to Prove that TM ever struck GZ...it's been suggested he fell into the bushes GZ kept talking about..fell on the sidewalk, fell on the ground, fell against the tree in the diagram....the one ME said the injury was minimal...and even went so far as to show how George Zimmerman may have injured his own nose with his own fist, she took her fist to her nose and demonstrated that very thing. He has never been able to prove his injuries were severe or life threatening.....we don't have to believe he THOUGHT they were....that's inadmissable.IMO Two bandaides with a slight nose bleed will not convince ANYONE with an open mind.IMO

We have evidence from Rachel Jeantel...no matter what a low opinion the Defense and some of the public have of her and how much they enjoy making fun of her, that it was Zimmerman who approached TM and grabbed or hit him, with TM telling him to " get off." IMO

suggestions aren't evidence.

Based on the States case and witnesses, Tm sees GZ first, He speaks to him first. and It is obvious that GZ was hit in the face. Either by fist or head butt, but it is not an injury he got from a bush.

That is just imagination.

He was involved in a fight with the deceased and it is evidenced by many state witnesses including an eye witness that has them both on the ground GZ on the bottom, TM on top.

TM has grass stains on his knees..

Evidence.

Some of the skeptics and cynics among us, me included, believe that anyone who straps on a fully loaded semi-automatic 9mm just to go out for some milk (his original story) already knows exactly what they will say if they choose or "have" to fire their weapon and either maime or kill an unarmed person. It is MY OPINION that GZ is/was fully aware of what he would "have" to say if the unthinkable happened. All my opinion.

I agree with your post. I believe a person has a right to defend themselves and to own a gun, but carrying it to the store???? This is a loaded gun being concealed... It's a deadly weapon.

I think that's because she's already made up her mind and doesn't want to delay the trial. MOO.
She may agree but I personally believe she is being TOLD what to do - not to mention she has Corey sitting in the front row GLARING at her all day.... just a travesty!! imo

Some of the skeptics and cynics among us, me included, believe that anyone who straps on a fully loaded semi-automatic 9mm just to go out for some milk (his original story) already knows exactly what they will say if they choose or "have" to fire their weapon and either maime or kill an unarmed person. It is MY OPINION that GZ is/was fully aware of what he would "have" to say if the unthinkable happened. All my opinion.

Well after this sham of a trial I am pretty sure most gun owners know what to say now!

"I was in fear for my life and I want an attorney" and not one word more!

IMO. Forget about being honest and helpful!

They added murder based on child abuse today...

Incredible...

Well...at this point I'd hope the Feds are watching because this is just bizarre. I'm wondering if he's found not guilty if they'll find a way for FL to temporarily restrict the Double Jeopardy clause. Unbelievable and this judge...I'm speechless. imo

Is the defense attorney objecting to his own proposed instructions - in my opinion . it sounds as if he is?

And again.. She won't give the defense time to adequately research but only minutes.. That is an issue considering this is a new bomb this am.

And she called him out about how many lawyers he had working on the case! She is acting so combative and childish. IMO

Well after this sham of a trial I am pretty sure most gun owners know what to say now!

"I was in fear for my life and I want an attorney" and not one word more!

IMO. Forget about being honest and helpful!

And don't make efforts to lose weight at an MMA gym, don't attend school, or desire to go into law enforcement! imo

Have a good morning, all. I can't take this this morning - heading out to the backporch to read a book -

Catch up with ya'll later.

IMHO

No matter what the judge says in her instructions to the jury, there will be at least one, who will not understand and think you HAVE to pick a charge, as opposed to an aquital. THAT, IMO, stinks, since the jurors are just plain folks, not lawyers, do not know the penalties for each charge, and are really in the DARK.

Something needs to be done about our so-called JUSTICE system.

My opinion, of course, and I think I'll take a TO, before I get one.

I hope the jury will know that George could get 30 years if convicted of manslaughter. And you know this judge will give him the max sentence IMO. Please be strong, ladies of the jury.

Actually people don't have a right to just hang out. It can be tresspassing and loitering depending on the laws in the area.

He did indeed go home as he told RJ. And then after running, because she states when she calls him back he is out of breath, Breathing heavy he sees GZ again.. He does not say.. GZ sees him.. HE says HE sees him. If GZ saw him first again, He would have called back.. Even in the account he gives he says he was reaching for his phone when TM punched him.

All in evidence.

Doesn't matter, he was doing nothing wrong and simply walking through the neighborhood, isn't just hanging out, then he ran, twice. Doesn't matter what TM was doing, this is all GZ's assumptions based on his OWN feelings, again, feelings are a emotion and emotions are hard to keep out of a trial. :twocents:

This requires that you believe a proven liar. ((Shoulder shrugs))

Firmly agree, as he's been caught in multiple fabrications, over and over...IMO They are documentedand I have already shared the links which can be easily Googled.IMO

When the one poster presented the link to the article with the official declaring they charged Zimmerman BUT never intended to have him get convicted, I gave my reaction in a Reply......Albeit I realize the DA's office has to make ammends after they failed to allow Chris Serino to charge GZ immediately after the killing.IMO

I think they kept CS from charging GZ because the county government and some of the locals wanted him to remain free, his magistrate dad and LE pals could have used their influence as well. IMO

WOW... Just WOW! I have never seen anything like what is happening in that court room this morning! I take back what I said about wishing this Judge presided over the Jodi Arias trial. This is absurd. JMO.

And don't make efforts to lose weight at an MMA gym, don't attend school, or desire to go into law enforcement! imo

And for heaven's sake, don't join your neighborhood watch or do anything to look out for your neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor