George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Those who believe the victim, the DEAD VICTIM, is innocent of all the speculation about how dangerous and monstrous he is, is unfortunately in the minority. This is what disturbs me the most. There's NO EVIDENCE that TM punched or slammed GZ's face and head, only GZ's words. GZ's injuries could have been sustained elsewhere, yet TM being the aggressor is already accepted as the truth. There's no evidence that TM acted violently that night, no DNA of GZ was found on his person, yet this is generally spoken as facts.

I look at the evidence, or the lack thereof, and feel so sad...:sigh:

So if TM didn't attack GZ, how would GZ have gotten his injuries?

I liken the Kel-Tec PF 9 DAO pistol to my S&W .357 magnum revolver. Neither have an external safety and it's perfectly fine to have a round in the chamber while carrying them.

A revolver will have all chambers loaded. The long and heavy trigger pull is what makes it impossible to fire unless the person wants to do so. MOO.

Exactly. I guess not people realize that ALL revolvers are essentially 'one in the chamber' if fully loaded. Otherwise, you keep one chamber empty and rotate your cylinder for the first shot to be a dry fire.

My semi always has a round in the chamber - when you need it, you need it. I need two hands, otherwise. I may not have that luxury. I do not have an external safety, other than the hand must be on the grip, and a long trigger pull (which means you have to squeeze the trigger very hard for the first shot).

Thank you! Those who believe the victim, the DEAD VICTIM, is innocent of all the speculation about how dangerous and monstrous he is, is unfortunately in the minority. This is what disturbs me the most. There's NO EVIDENCE that TM punched or slammed GZ's face and head, only GZ's words. GZ's injuries could have been sustained elsewhere, yet TM being the aggressor is already accepted as the truth. There's no evidence that TM acted violently that night, no DNA of GZ was found on his person, yet this is generally spoken as facts.

This is what nobody understands. Whether you believe GZ or not, the state (IMO) has not proven beyond a reasonable doubt that his story is wrong or inaccurate.

:twocents: IMO, that would be "Double Jeopardy" ...

IF GZ is found NOT Guilty, that means the JURY has spoken ... and the public should ACCEPT the verdict -- whether you agree with it or not ...

Unfortunately, the public has had to accept the verdicts of OJ and Casey Anthony -- whether they like it or not ...

And that is how the justice system works ...

IF GZ is found NOT Guilty, he should be allowed to move on with his life -- AND -- so should everyone else move on with their life ...

If you are NOT satisfied with a verdict of the State Court, it would be "double jeopardy" IMO to run over to a federal court to "get what you want" ...

And that is NOT FAIR at all ...

JUST MY OPINION ... MOO .. IMO !

:moo::moo::moo:

I'm guilty of wanting people like KC to be constantly reminded of their actions (by way of words, nothing else obviously) but no more. Lesson learned.

You're right. Once a jury has spoken a person must be allowed to move on.

It's circumstantial evidence....been used in a courts of law for decades. Eye witness to it as well in this case: Goodman.

imo

Goodman only testified that he saw TM on top, and there were up and down arm motions. He did not testify under oath that TM punched GZ. In fact, another witness testified under oath that it was GZ on top, so who knows which witness is mistaken, or if they were at turns on top? IMO.

I never thought the Judge was wrong....or that she was unfair to the Defense...so her judgements go toward my opinions. If only West can keep a court room decorum and not have to be held in contempt, this case can move forward. IMO

To me GZ head injuries were about equal to a child falling off their swing in a school yard. or crashing their bike and falling off. Maybe not as serious because a child's skull is softer.IMO

Children that fall off swings or crash their bikes aren't being assaulted. Nor is their oxygen source being cut off by a person stating, 'you are going to die tonight mf'.....
Children, as well as adults wear head protection while riding bicycles for a reason..

Btw that's a big ruling - allowing the defense to instruct the jury that following is not illegal.

Is the manslaughter in or out? I thought it was in but the TH said the Judge ruled it out.

OMG are you kidding? Yes two AA men broke into her home. Wow. I am so sick of people talking about racial profiling.

I flew last year and I am an old white grandmother. I was stopped, patted down, luggage rummaged through. Five....F I V E middle eastern men who weren't speaking English were right behind me and not one....NOT ONE...of them were stopped, just passed right through. They were even on my flight. I was profiled and they weren't! So yeah, black guys breaking into homes in my neighborhood and they will be watched in the future. Same with white, Latino, Asian, middle easter or anyone who breaks into a young mothers home!!!

You need to back up.....

I'm a middle aged woman with long red curly hair. I don't know what profile I fit, but I always get swabbed for bomb residue. I have my theories on that, but that's for another forum :seeya:

I feel like bursting into tears every time I see Zimmerman. I'm much too sensitive....

I'm worried about a "fear" verdict. jmo

IMO. Same here. Not a good reason for a verdict. I think there will be rioting no matter what the verdict is. I worry more about crimes in the name of Trayvon Martin.

Imo, there will be a Federal Civil Rights charge in the event of an acquittal...

IMO. I would not be surprised if that happens if George Zimmerman is acquitted. It happened after the 1992 Los Angeles Riot when LAPD officers were acquitted. Even than some of the LAPD officers were acquitted in federal court.

He has a busted nose.

What doctor said that?

Zimmerman_nose_AP.jpg

MD does not need to tell me his nose is busted

At least she's not allowing the idiotic 3rd degree charge. Cannot believe these prosecutors are practicing law.

IMO, that idea came from higher up (or further back, if you get my drift). Lots of research, probably lots of state OT for that one, IMO.

Like GZ sustained multiple injuries from a tree branch? I believe it's pretty blind to say that he wasn't harmed and did not sustain any injuries from TM. I really like to hear great, plausible arguments from others.

IMO

Is the manslaughter in or out? I thought it was in but the TH said the Judge ruled it out.

I thought I heard the Judge just say that, but I also thought she had ruled it in this AM. I'm confused. The only thing that I can think is that maybe it was where it was placed on the instruction page.

JMO

Please quit saying where was no evidence...THERE WAS, Goodman saw Trayvon hitting Zimmerman, now you can choose not to believe it, but there WAS evidence.

AFTER the SHOT is when a couple people saw Zimmerman over Trayvon. CONSISTENT with Zimmerman's account.

IMO!

I hope you are right but I am very worried about a "compromise" verdict. JMO. OMO. MOO.

I am very worried for GZ too. I don't usually get emotionally invested in trials but I feel soooooo bad for him!

This is what nobody understands. Whether you believe GZ or not, the state (IMO) has not proven beyond a reasonable doubt that his story is wrong or inaccurate.

Actually, there were so many holes in GZ's account, eg. TM grabbed his gun, that he didn't know SYG, etc., that I would be surprised if jurors do not doubt his version of events at all.IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo