George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #14 Friday July 12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The state is being SO dramatic because that's all they have - dramatics.

Prosecution just admitted that Trayvon did hit George.

See, this is a big problem for them. Take emotion out of it for one second... I know, hard to do.

But how in the world can you say one minute that it was potentially a tree or water meter cover or slipping on grass that caused the injury, then do a dummy demonstration of how Trayvon was on top, then admit in closing that he hit him. That is so misleading to the jury. We're beating a dead horse, so I'll only say one more time - the Prosecution needs to show up with their concrete story of what happened, and support it with evidence. They have not done this. They continue to throw out multiple speculations.

IMO

It's better than his usual arrogance, but still unpleasant. When he first got up and began speaking about "heart" with some fake emotion, I fully expected him to shed a few tears as a bonus.

a few tears or at least a violin playing in the background.

Innocent until proven guilty. George has not been proven guilty.

JMO

He has already admitted he killed TM. This trial is to determine if it was justified. So he is not, by definition, innocent. :moo:

Why does it bother anyone that Trayvon was not an adult? He was a kid, a child, a teen, a boy. He had just turned 17 when he was killed. This is not sympathy, it's a fact! That fact sure does bother people here. It's so odd to me. Of course the prosecution is going to use this fact.

TM may have been in great fear of bodily harm or death because GZ (a stranger) was following him, questioning him, harassing him.

That GZ was following him, questioning him are facts in evidence in this case.

TM may have thrown the first punch because he was scared.

Self-defense. Same law applies.

IMO, GZ more likely than not showed a glimpse of his gun to try to force TM to wait with him.

There is zero evidence that GZ did NOT threaten TMM...if fact we know he was following and questioning him.

Respectfully, Marlap, I must admit I do not remember any evidence that George Zimmerman was questioning Mr. Martin. If anyone can provide it, I would be appreciative. :seeya:

See, this is a big problem for them. Take emotion out of it for one second... I know, hard to do.

But how in the world can you say one minute that it was potentially a tree or water meter cover or slipping on grass that caused the injury, then do a dummy demonstration of how Trayvon was on top, then admit in closing that he hit him. That is so misleading to the jury. We're beating a dead horse, so I'll only say one more time - the Prosecution needs to show up with their concrete story of what happened, and support it with evidence. They have not done this. They continue to throw out multiple speculations.

IMO

Exactly right, when in closing arguments you are still not sure what to tell your jury...You are onboard a sinking ship...IMO

Oh good grief, now he's pleading with the jury to forgive the state's less than ideal witnesses. Sad, sad, sad. JMO. OMO. MOO.

My biggest problem:
I was a victim of domestic violence. I never had my head beat into cement, but I've been punched in the face and had my head smacked into tile..........not as many times as GZ's defense claims, but believe me, I looked hella worse than GZ did immediately and definitely a few hours later.
No one SAW the ENTIRE altercation. No one SAW who was following who.
I don't believe GZ.
That's where I would be stuck as a juror.
JMO, OMO.

I don't believe him either and since most of what the defence claims is GZ's version, I wouldn't be stuck. Guilty.

I'm going to be very disappointed if this guy Guy doesn't shed a few gratuitous tears for sympathy.

George chose the rain? This Guy is something else.

He has already admitted he killed TM. This trial is to determine if it was justified. So he is not, by definition, innocent. :moo:

Frayed, I think you're missing a very important point here. He's NOT innocent of pulling the trigger.

He'a claiming he's innocent in the charges of Murder 2 or Manslaughter

That's the law, and that's what we're doing here with this trial. Determining if he's guilty of the charge of Murder 2 or Manslaughter.

It's important to realize we're not doing this to determine if GZ pulled the trigger.

IMHO

Why does it bother anyone that Trayvon was not an adult? He was a kid, a child, a teen, a boy. He had just turned 17 when he was killed. This is not sympathy, it's a fact! That fact sure does bother people here. It's so odd to me. Of course the prosecution is going to use this fact.

Because his age is IRRELEVANT.

HE was not a child he was nearly a man by 11 months. he was 6 ft in sneakers.

HE was not a boy.

14-15-16-17-commit violent crimes everyday.. Their age does not usually matter much when they are charged.

That didn't start the fight with TM. Him getting out of his car and and walking in his neighborhood is not evidence that he started the fight.

It is not against the law to get out of your car.

Your right it isn't against the law to get out of your vehicle. BUT, GZ is the one who removed himself from his vehicle when told "we don't need you to do that" as an officer would take care of TM.
Then GZ proceed's to follow TM, a 17 yo kid who went to a convenience store for goodies and was on his way home. GZ once again disregarding "we don't need you to do that".

All he had to do was wait for LE to show up. Not stalk and murder a kid on his way home.
Even if Trayvon was a burglar, so what? He would have been caught by LE.

GZ in my very strong opinion was looking for trouble that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean