George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did TM's father report him missing or go out looking for him after they returned home (I thought I saw it posted that they arrived home around 10:30)?

How was his father notified?

George is not being charged for stalking

Nor is he being charged with perjury despite lying to the court. Zimmerman, by his own admission, followed Martin repeatedly. Not once, not twice, but three times -- including exiting his vehicle in the rain to pursue him on foot.

The state isn't charging him with stalking, they are charging him with murder. IMO

It sounds like, after shooting Trayvon, GZ stood up and walked away. I haven't heard anything about him checking to see if he had a pulse, etc.

Does anyone know the timeline between the time of the shot and the arrival of the EMT/LE?

From Surdyka's 911 call, it seemed like an eternity. IMO

I don't know if he checked for a pulse.

OK...since I brought up this statement, and apparently it's confusing some what I was saying about it...here it is again.

Don't blame me if you are more confused now though! (LOL!! I find this whole statement entirely confusing - it just makes zero sense to me, based on what we actually know. Which again, is what lead me to the conclusion that this is not self defense.)

All of course, my opinion.

IMO, this witness's testimony regarding who she identified as being on top has no credibility now that she's stated which photos of TM she saw in the media.

Sometimes a little distant from the night in question will help clear your mind so you can remember things better, even in photos. TM looks lean, not bulky, GZ looks bulkier. When a person is on the ground it's hard to tell their height especially if someone is on top of them. In this instance I would look at bulk as the size, not height. :twocents:

So she based her testimony on the pictures she saw? What about the night in question? What did she see? Oh Juan, where are you?

"ma'am do you have a problem with your memory?" would have been heard a few times with the previous witness.

Nor is he being charged with perjury despite lying to the court. Zimmerman, by his own admission, followed Martin repeatedly. Not once, not twice, but three times -- including exiting his vehicle in the rain to pursue him on foot.

The state isn't charging him with stalking, they are charging him with murder.

IMO that has not been said by GZ or proven. He says he sees him on 911 call and then he is gone. He does not say, IM FOLLOWING HIM.

When asked if he is watching him?/ I don't remember the wording he says yes and then is told they don't need him to do that. That to me is not stalking or following or perjury.

Imo it's really scary that a witness in a murder trial is basing testimony on irrelevant, sensationalistic media reports. I know she didn't ask to be put in this situation, I wouldn't either, but couldn't the pros. get this right?? Is it that complicated? They are really trying to square the circle with this one. I really don't think they have anything at all jmo.

Very pleased that the court will allow 6 of GZ's 46 911 calls to be allowed as evidence. A pattern that is very telling. Looks like he found a way to end the Boy Who Cried Wolf syndrome ?

Trying to use my Husband's little notebk puter.

Could you provide a link for this please? I have been wondering how many calls are coming in and would like to see confirmation. Thanks!

Since that's not what I said happened, I don't know how to respond to that.

My apologies. I thought you were trying to equivocate Zimmerman's actions to that of a police officer.

She firmly identifies TM as the person calling for help.
BTW, glad the MRI was clear. :seeya:
I trust you have a source for this assertion?

did TM's father report him missing or go out looking for him after they returned home (I thought I saw it posted that they arrived home around 10:30)?

How was his father notified?

TM's father said he did not go look for him because he thought Trayvon was out with a cousin.

He reported his son missing at 8 ish the next morning.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...sing-Newly-Released-Phone-Call-159797235.html

He said in the phone call – made at 8:39 a.m. on Feb. 27, according to NBC News – that he last saw his son at about 8:30 p.m. the night before.

Trayvon was dead before that.

Sorry, but stated as a fact, it won't wash. He has changed his stories on numerous occasions as well as hiding info regarding his ability to pay bail.
If he could pay bail or not isn't relevant to whether he's guilty of murder.
I've listened to the interrogation tapes and read the transcripts and I've noticed that his descriptions are sometimes more detailed, but I haven't noted factual changes. Could you please give us a link for the information you've found. I'd really like to understand what you're referring to. Thanks so much!

OK...since I brought up this statement, and apparently it's confusing some what I was saying about it...here it is again.

Don't blame me if you are more confused now though! (LOL!! I find this whole statement entirely confusing - it just makes zero sense to me, based on what we actually know. Which again, is what lead me to the conclusion that this is not self defense.)

All of course, my opinion.

OOPS! Forgot to paste the quote! LOL!!

nope this is what he said the night of the shooting

"“I don’t know if I pushed him off me [or] he fell off me, either way I got on top of him and I pushed his arms apart,” Zimmerman said as he demonstrated how he spread Trayvon’s arms away from his body. He told the officer that he didn’t remember how he got on top of his victim and continued with his version of events. “But I got on his back and moved his arms apart because when he was repeatedly hitting me in the face and the head,” Zimmerman said, “I thought he had something in his hands. So, I moved his hands apart.” Trayvon, he said, was face down. Again, he says the neighbor with the flashlight came out, he asked that person to help him restrain Trayvon. The police arrived perhaps less than a minute later and he stood up, holstered his weapon and put his hands up."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...rms-and-hands/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member