George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did TM's father report him missing or go out looking for him after they returned home (I thought I saw it posted that they arrived home around 10:30)?

How was his father notified?

He went to bed. The next day he called juvenile then he called the police. When he wasn't either of those places, Tracy reported him missing.

I'll say jmo until I can find the link.

Sometimes a little distant from the night in question will help clear your mind so you can remember things better, even in photos. TM looks lean, not bulky, GZ looks bulkier. When a person is on the ground it's hard to tell their height especially if someone is on top of them. In this instance I would look at bulk as the size, not height. :twocents:

That's not the point. The point is she was using the reference of how big or small TM was based on his face shot with the hoodie and his 12/13 year old football photo. That completely nullifies her testimony.

Then where are his hands? I don't see them outstretched, at all.

I don't see them anywhere. Where else could they be?

His hands are attached to his arms which are outstretched from his body, just like GZ said he placed them. JMO

I'm confused :waitasec:

I'm not seeing anywhere where the judge agreed that that the State withheld evidence?

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

IMO that has not been said by GZ or proven. He says he sees him on 911 call and then he is gone. He does not say, IM FOLLOWING HIM.

When asked if he is watching him?/ I don't remember the wording he says yes and then is told they don't need him to do that. That to me is not stalking or following or perjury.

No, the 911 operator clearly asks

Are you following him?

Answer - yes

OK, we don't need you to do that.

Answer - OK. But we clearly know he continued based on the rest of his 911 call and the fact that he was not back in his car.

IMO that has not been said by GZ or proven. He says he sees him on 911 call and then he is gone. He does not say, IM FOLLOWING HIM.

When asked if he is watching him?/ I don't remember the wording he says yes and then is told they don't need him to do that. That to me is not stalking or following or perjury.

ACCORDING TO ZIMMERMAN:

He first spotted Martin as he entered the housing complex. He drove past him and parked at the clubhouse to wait for him. Martin observed him both times, but passed him and continued on his way.

Zimmerman then pursued again, driving after Martin and parking. Martin passed him yet again. Zimmerman opened his door. Martin, seeing this, ran.

(NOTE: Zimmerman's account of this second encounter is "fluid" -- in one version he has Martin running from behind the buildings to circle his vehicle -- while acting menacing -- before running off behind the buildings again.)

Zimmerman takes off after Martin on foot. The dispatch, hearing the wind noises and Z's shortness of breath asks "Are you following him?" to which Zimmerman responds "Yes."

His hands are attached to his arms which are outstretched from his body, just like GZ said he placed them. JMO

No they aren't, IMO!

His elbows are bent out, and his hands are tucked under him. Not at all what GZ says.

IMO he does say he is following him on the NEN call. Doesn't the operator ask if he is following him and he say yes?

Are you following him?

Answer - yes

Answer - OK. But we clearly know he continued based on the rest of his 911 call and the fact that he was not back in his car.

Actually, we don't know that. We don't know where he was exactly when he said 'ok'. We don't know what direction he was walking to (was he walking back to his car)? We don't even really know where exactly he confronted TM. If there is evidence that proves he was not walking back to his car after saying ok, then I'll stand corrected.

Are you following him?

Answer - yes

Which is okay and legal. He did nothing wrong here. Not legally or morally.

Actually she had to be right, in all due respect, because she noted that the person on top got up and walked toward her window. The dead TM did not get up and walk toward her window. Couldn't be more factual in retrospect.
Except, at which point? When someone was getting hit, or after the shot?

George was in his own residential area, he lived at the complex. TM did not and was just a guest.

George was not stalking in any way, shape or form.

JMO

Here in Arizona following someone through a neighborhood isn't harassment or stalking. I had an order of protection against a neighbor on the next street over, and one night my 16 yo son was walking through the neighborhood (which was his neighborhood) and the creep followed him through 3 turns, first in his car and then on foot. My son turned around and said, "Why are you following me?" and the Loon stopped, said something to himself, acted like he didn't hear my son and turned around and went the other way.

I called the cop that was familiar with the protective order and he wouldn't do a damn thing about it. Said it was the Loon's neighborhood too and he could do what he did. He didn't assault my son so tough luck, Mom.

I think it had more to do with the fact that the Loon was a city firefighter than the laws. But it isn't illegal to follow someone through a neighborhood.

Actually she had to be right, in all due respect, because she noted that the person on top got up and walked toward her window. The dead TM did not get up and walk toward her window. Couldn't be more factual in retrospect.

She said this? I thought she saw the struggle, turned away and heard the shot, and then didn't see them again until after the shot

That's not the point. The point is she was using the reference of how big or small TM was based on his face shot with the hoodie and his 12/13 year old football photo. That completely nullifies her testimony.

I've seen the pictures, TM still looks very lean, in both pictures, not bulky. I've seen GZ, he looks bulky, even if I were to see him from chest up, he still has a bulky look :twocents: Sometimes pictures help you remember things especially when something is happening fast and you really can't get a good look at things, but maybe you remember something but a picture will help you even more. :twocents:

ACCORDING TO ZIMMERMAN:

He first spotted Martin as he entered the housing complex. He drove past him and parked at the clubhouse to wait for him. Martin observed him both times, but passed him and continued on his way.

Zimmerman then pursued again, driving after Martin and parking. Martin passed him yet again. Zimmerman opened his door. Martin, seeing this, ran.

(NOTE: Zimmerman's account of this second encounter is "fluid" -- in one version he has Martin running from behind the buildings to circle his vehicle -- while acting menacing -- before running off behind the buildings again.)

Zimmerman takes off after Martin on foot. The dispatch, hearing the wind noises and Z's shortness of breath asks "Are you following him?" to which Zimmerman responds "Yes."
Jayne S. verified that the rain was merely a drizzle.

Thank you for this factual account. It is very helpful

Ok, here's a snip and link about what Tracy did the night Travyon was killed:

http://www.thecharlottepost.com/index.php?src=news&refno=4505&category=News

Tracy Martin and his girlfriend went to bed. But the next morning, the day Martin and his son had planned to return to Miami, he learned that Trayvon still wasn’t back in the house. Tracy called his nephew again, this time reaching him and learning that Trayvon wasn’t with him.

“I had [his girlfriend] call juvenile justice, just to check and see if anyone by the name of Trayvon Martin had been picked up. No Trayvon Martin,” the father told NNPA. “My next call was to the Seminole County Sheriff’s Department to see if any kid had been picked up.

“My third call was to a non-emergency number at the Seminole County Sheriff’s

Department and I informed them that I was filing a missing person’s report. I let them know it hadn’t been 24 hours, but it was unusual for Trayvon not to return home. I told them we were supposed to be leaving that morning when we woke up. They asked me a few questions about him: date of birth, height, complexion, weight and they told me they would dispatch a unit. Five minutes later, she called me back and asked what was he last wearing. I gave them a description of the clothes that he had on last. She said a unit would be out.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth