George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip> can go on about assumptions and race and my comment about the over all issue being the contradictions between the neighborhood watch handbook rules and the state stand your ground law get axed?

There's no reason to state IMO bc both are codes and laws, not my opinion. Just a fact. Peace out this is pointless.

But to me something that is very telling in this statement:

His family portrayed him as this innocent, nice kid, etc. But why then would you call JJD and PD looking for him first? I have a 14 year old who has never been in trouble. If she didn't come home one night it would never occur to me to call the JJD looking for her. I might call hospitals and then call PD to make report but it would never cross my mind to call LE to see if she'd been picked up.

To me that is very telling of TM's day to day behavior. JMO

If he was in an accident the police would likely know as well. And in any case, he was black and in terms of being picked up or stopped and frisked or followed by random people for doing nothing more than walking to 7-11 to purchase Skittles, being black matters. IMO

And for those wondering why Trayvon didn't immediately dial 911, that's a good part of the reason. Again, IMO.

Hope so - from the photographs shown yesterday, Zimmerman's condition was pretty well photographically documented. I am curious to understand if TM had additional injuries besides the gun shot. Forgive me if such injuries to TM have been noted in the media - I gave up on the media long ago as being a source of reality.

There is a notation in the autopsy of an injury to TM right hand I think... And a scar on the left.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf

He admits on the 911 call that he is F O L L O W I N G Trayvon Martin <modsnip>

Just heard George Zimmerman's voice on the 911 call....it is an Adult Man's voice, fairly base and not at all like that of a boy who just turned 17. I have a huge family with many males of all ages and can easily tell a man's voice and the timbre and cadence of it as compared to that of a boy in his teens. :seeya:
Yeah? Cause when I was a 17 year old, I could yell using my diaphragm and you'd not be able to tell the difference between me and an adult male because of how the voice distorts.

In fact, my voice doesn't sound all that different now from when I was 17. Nor do any of my male friends'.

*IMO*

This is all very strange.

Why did the LE not go door to door asking if anyone knew TM?
Did they not go door to door looking for witnesses?
Wouldn't they have knocked on the door of the place TM was staying (only 70 yards away)?
Why did TMs family not see all the police activity going on?
Did TM have no ID on his person?

This is sad, more and more it seems like some shoddy police work.

*IMO*

DH and I were wondering that too. Wouldn't the father and his girlfriend or TM's friend, or their neighbors have heard sirens and commotion in the neighborhood?

Actually she had to be right, in all due respect, because she noted that the person on top got up and walked toward her window. The dead TM did not get up and walk toward her window. Couldn't be more factual in retrospect.

It's really as simple as the boy clutched his chest, rolled over and died. IMO

Thanks for the link to the evidence photos. If you look at photos 26-28, the blood pattern from the wounds on GZ's head don't seem to match up to his story of how he was situated when they happened. The blood is flowing down towards his face as if he was looking down. If he was on the bottom the blood would be flowing in the opposite direction. At least until he stood up.

Not saying it means anything, but it just seems off to me. MOO, JMO.

THe CSI addressed this yesterday saying that those photos were taken at the police station several hours later that night and that was after the EMTs had already cleaned him up once. So the new pattern of bleeding and dried blood would be from him sitting up riding in police car and sitting at the police Dept.

This is stupid. These idiots can go on about assumptions and race and my comment about the over all issue being the contradictions between the neighborhood watch handbook rules and the state stand your ground law get axed?

There's no reason to state IMO bc both are codes and laws, not my opinion. Just a fact. Peace out this is pointless.
Then you should cite your sources, as everyone else has been doing.

Thanks for the link to the evidence photos. If you look at photos 26-28, the blood pattern from the wounds on GZ's head don't seem to match up to his story of how he was situated when they happened. The blood is flowing down towards his face as if he was looking down. If he was on the bottom the blood would be flowing in the opposite direction. At least until he stood up.

I suspect the direction the blood is flowing in is related to the fact that he continued bleeding after he stood up.

I am locking this thread for about 20 mins for a break.. Everyone enjoy your break

I still don't see the concrete GZ refers to in his story. The sidewalk is so far away. GZ's story is that is head was being beat into the concrete and he pulled his gun as this was happening...there is no concrete near Trayvon's body. JMO

the crime tech that testified yesterday said they DID NOT use any luminol; only flashlights.

I will add JMO but...

I agree, but it conflicts with the narrative that TM was 'running scared'. If you are running scared, why still hang around the same general area of what scared you? If someone starts chasing you and you start running away, do you double back to the same area and just hang out then? Human instincts usually say no, even for a 17 year old.

Is there any proof that TM doubled back?
Also keeping in mind that according to the girlfriend of TM,he thought he had lost GZ.
Is it possible that TM was confused as to location as he wasn't a resident but a guest in the complex?
It was dark and he was probably scared as I think most of us would be to out of the blue have a guy following and tracking us for no reason.
From my understanding this altercation took place within minutes of the GZ call to police.How much time did TM really have to think it out considering his likely fear of a strange guy coming after him?
IMO

I still don't see the concrete GZ refers to in his story. The sidewalk is so far away. GZ's story is that is head was being beat into the concrete and he pulled his gun as this was happening...there is no concrete near Trayvon's body. JMO

Please cite your sources.

The story from the written report I linked earlier is that he tried to move away from the sidewalk before he had to use the gun.

DH and I were wondering that too. Wouldn't the father and his girlfriend or TM's friend, or their neighbors have heard sirens and commotion in the neighborhood?

I wonder about that, too. This isn't a big neighborhood and there was a lot of commotion for a long time.

Whether GZ was within his rights to follow a kid he thought was suspicious seemingly appears moot. The question for me is, why did GZ have to have a gun at the ready. Why didn't he just stay back and let TM continue on his way home. So what if TM stopped on the common area grass. GZ did his NW thing by notifying the police. Confrontation was unnecessary. A 17 year old was shot and killed. None of this needed to happen.

Personally, I cannot decide if GZ is innocent or guilty as it applies to FL law. I am waiting for all the evidence to come in and have both sides present their case. As a mother, and if TM was my child, I would be going for the jugular. Fortunately, I am not in his parent's shoes.

Bill Shaeffer and his co-host just said 5 of GZ's 911 tapes will be coming in. Those are the prior calls. Goes to GZ's state of mind.

Excellent, I thought they said 5 of his 47 calls to 911...either way, 5 or 6 , they will show his obsession with " suspicious " individuals. Can imagine his frustration, he even said on the relevent call that the " blanks always got away."
That time he made sure " they" didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member