George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the whole of TM's autopsy be brought into court including TOX report?

The fact that anyone (save for the elderly and infirm), at a slow walking pace, would have covered the ~250 feet necessary for him to be home before Zimmerman got off the phone with 911.

There were two minutes from when Zimmerman said "Oh, he's running" to the end of his call.

At 3.1mph being the average walking speed, we can do the math (multiply by 5280 and divide by 60) and determine that the average person walks approximately 272.8 feet in one minute. How did the two meet, if Zimmerman was still on the phone for an extra minute, and Martin had such a head start that he could have been home twice by then?

Walking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And GZ would have EASILY been back in his car, if he wasn't looking for Trayvon.

And GZ would have EASILY been back in his car, if he wasn't looking for Trayvon.

Lets just assume all of this is true (TM didn't go home or run away and GZ didn't go back to his car). At this point, what crime as been committed?

Would you call 911 if you felt so freaked out you didn't want to go home?

I would.

She didn't quote my whole statement. I posted why a young black man would not automatically call 911.

She said she saw the picture of Trayvon wearing the hoodie.Was that not a recent photo of TM?
She later after more questioning said she also saw the football pic of TM.
No matter which picture she is using to make her claim that the larger person was on top,it is obvious that GZ was larger in width of shoulders and bulk than Trayvon.IMO
GZ at one point said he WAS on top of TM after the shooting and she did say that when she saw the shadows it was after hearing the shot.
IMO

No it is not obvious. TM was 6 ft in sneakers. In a big heavy hoodie. He would have looked larger.

The pictures do matter, because they are when he was younger and so she drew the conclusion he was a "kid" and small.. It was not based on actual facts of H/W or how they appeared that night. IMO

Am I the only person that believes that it is important to know the type of teenager TM was? Was he the type to walk up to a person and punch them in the face? was he violent?

The fact is GZ should not have been so eager to make a black man walking through his neighborhood a crime and then follow him with a weapon. TM was not committing a crime, GZ assumed he was looking for trouble based on what he looked like. He made a huge error because this "black man" turned out to be a 17 year old kid just walking. GZ had an issue with black men walking around the neighborhood and looks like this time he was not going to let it go, huge mistake.

But do we know if TM was a violent kid? I have seen some pretty scary 14, 15, 16 17 year olds and in his young immature mind TM I am sure did not think this man had a gun. Did he decide to attack GZ for following him or for some reason and did GZ not knowing the facts shoot him out of fear and self defense?

That is what the jury needs to figure out.

Because this could be exactly that, a kid who in anger attacked a man who was already convinced in error that the kid was a dangerous criminal unaware that TM was actually a child. TM attacked a man he thought was following him thinking the man was a meak old man and then ended up getting shot not realizing the danger.

This case can be just that. MO

I heard the TOX report will not come in. He had traces of marijuana, which stays in your system for 30 days.

I wish they would have done a TOX screen and a urine sample for alcohol, on GZ that night.

YES, I mentioned it was weird the family did not notice.

I still want to know why no one knocked on their door *apparently*.

If you read my post again, I am asking if they did go door to door.

As for my comment on shoddy police work, I think at this point I am standing by it, that may change. Who knows?
Why no luminol on the sidewalk?
If his head had really been bounced of the cement and they did check it (for blood, skin fragments or GZs DNA), possibly none of this would be happening

bbm
The technician yesterday testified that they did use luminol, but it was a couple hours after the shooting and it had been raining. No blood was indicated on the sidewalk.
This is my recollection of what she said.

Except Zimmerman was well within his rights to figure out where the dude that just ran away from him went, as that's apparently what he felt the dispatcher was asking of him. There is nothing to say he explicitly followed Martin, and I would not consider watching from a distance and trying to see where the guy went "following".

It is suggested repeatedly, however, that Martin was just on his way back home. How, then, did the two meet if Martin had a head start that would have put him home twice? Even if Zimmerman was trying to follow him, he still did not know where Martin was for at least two minutes after he ran. This points to some obvious questions about why Martin was still out and about and in the vicinity of Zimmerman when he had so much time to get home or even out of the general area if he was so scared of Zimmerman.

JMO

Bill Shaeffer and his co-host just said 5 of GZ's 911 tapes will be coming in. Those are the prior calls. Goes to GZ's state of mind.

She said she saw the picture of Trayvon wearing the hoodie.Was that not a recent photo of TM?
She later after more questioning said she also saw the football pic of TM.
No matter which picture she is using to make her claim that the larger person was on top,it is obvious that GZ was larger in width of shoulders and bulk than Trayvon.IMO
GZ at one point said he WAS on top of TM after the shooting and she did say that when she saw the shadows it was after hearing the shot.
IMO

BBM

IDK when the hoodie photo was taken. IMO, the relevant point regarding the hoodie photo is that it only showed TM's head/upper shoulders.

If I was a juror, I wouldn't be able to determine someone's size based on that photo.

bbm
The technician yesterday testified that they did use luminol, but it was a couple hours after the shooting and it had been raining. No blood was indicated on the sidewalk.

My recollection is that she said they didn't. That they only used flashlights (on a dark, rainy night) to search for blood evidence. JMO, OMO, MOO.

He was not found with his hands underneath him. Look at photo #2 at the link. It was taken before anyone moved him per testimony of the responding officer yesterday.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rayvon-martin-20120517,0,6090406.photogallery

Thanks for the link to the evidence photos. If you look at photos 26-28, the blood pattern from the wounds on GZ's head don't seem to match up to his story of how he was situated when they happened. The blood is flowing down towards his face as if he was looking down. If he was on the bottom the blood would be flowing in the opposite direction. At least until he stood up.

Not saying it means anything, but it just seems off to me. MOO, JMO.

Hope so - from the photographs shown yesterday, Zimmerman's condition was pretty well photographically documented. I am curious to understand if TM had additional injuries besides the gun shot. Forgive me if such injuries to TM have been noted in the media - I gave up on the media long ago as being a source of reality.

Thanks for the link to the evidence photos. If you look at photos 26-28, the blood pattern from the wounds on GZ's head don't seem to match up to his story of how he was situated when they happened. The blood is flowing down towards his face as if he was looking down. If he was on the bottom the blood would be flowing in the opposite direction. At least until he stood up.

Not saying it means anything, but it just seems off to me. MOO, JMO.

That was after he was cleaned up. If he was in the back of a police car, with his head up or looking down it makes perfect sense.

:moo:

No it is not obvious. TM was 6 ft in sneakers. In a big heavy hoodie. He would have looked larger.

The pictures do matter, because they are when he was younger and so she drew the conclusion he was a "kid" and small.. It was not based on actual facts of H/W or how they appeared that night. IMO

Also, in the 'kangaroo pocket' of the hoodie there was the can of tea. And, if he was leaning forward at all, the sweatshirt would have swung out from his abdomen making him look thicker through that area. MOO:moo:

bbm

THANK YOU!
I missed that. And the way everyone was talking, it sounded like they just got out flashlights and looked for blood.

Correct me if I am wrong here, but doesn't luminol pick up blood regardless or water washing it away?
I could swear I have seen crime scene photos where people have used bleach to clean up and they STILL pick up blood with luminol.
I would google it, but I am starting to scare myself with what I am googling lately (how to bag hands on a body, persons faking injuries, etc.) :scared:

ETA- Just saw GXMs post that says they did not use it. Well poop.

Bill Shaeffer and his co-host just said 5 of GZ's 911 tapes will be coming in. Those are the prior calls. Goes to GZ's state of mind.

Is that fact or his opinion because I have not seen a ruling on that yet..

IMO all it proves is that he always did the right thing.. That there was an anomaly that night and it was not him.

He admits on the 911 call that he is F O L L O W I N G Trayvon Martin <modsnip>

Just heard George Zimmerman's voice on the 911 call....it is an Adult Man's voice, fairly base and not at all like that of a boy who just turned 17. I have a huge family with many males of all ages and can easily tell a man's voice and the timbre and cadence of it as compared to that of a boy in his teens. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dp203dumpspdf