George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO!!!

GZ sounds like he is a tad paraniod to me.
He is afraid to give out his address to 911 operator (the suspicious character might hear!) ....
<modsnip>

By breaking Zimmerman's nose and repeatedly bashing his head on the sidewalk, which is evident by the injuries sustained that night.

IMO

Do you have a link to x-rays of this alleged broken nose?
How about a concussion? Any medical proof of that?

Not trying to judge anyone here, and definitely MHO, but I find it interesting that there are strong opinions on both sides when we simply don't have all the facts "in evidence" yet.

IMO there is zero evidence that GZ was on the bottom having his head slammed into the concrete. GZ has a boo boo...
TM is no where near the concrete.
GZ has already been proven a liar.

IMO

There is a sidewalk that runs down the entire length between units and TM's body is lying just feet from it. I don't know what you are talking about.

Do you have a link to x-rays of this alleged broken nose?
How about a concussion? Any medical proof of that?
Am I required to provide proof of something when I state it's IMO?

IMO, that is what happened. Thanks.

I'm just putting this out there. Did Stand Your Ground not apply to TM also? What if he felt threatened? All he had was his fists.

IMO there is zero evidence that GZ was on the bottom having his head slammed into the concrete. GZ has a boo boo...

IMO

Indeed, GZ seems to have made up things as he went along, in order to escape serving time for murder. His head wounds are consistant from tripping and falling on the pavement whilst in pursuit, imo.

By breaking Zimmerman's nose and repeatedly bashing his head on the sidewalk, which is evident by the injuries sustained that night.

IMO

Maybe GZ fell while chasing TM.It was dark and had rained.No doubt he was eager to detain Martin for the police as in his mind 'they always get away'

IMO

IMO

The facts in evidence show GZ had a bad bloodied nose, Big lumps on the sides of his head and gashes in the back of his head that were still bleeding hours after the event.

Well GZ had a permit to carry the gun and it wasn't at "the ready", in fact he sustained a substantial beating before firing the gun.

I think GZ called the cops, dispatch asked "where is he running to" Zimmerman got out his car to see where TM was heading. As Zimmerman was at the top of the "T" intersection and started to walk back--Martin , running 'left to right'----asked Zimmerman "why are you following me?", Zimmerman asked "Are you from around here?" Martin got angry and then started fighting and had him on the ground bashing his head and breaking his nose. Zimmerman shot him in chest, Zimmerman removed himself and Martin fell forward on his stomach. Zimmerman then got on top in case Martin was going to continue to fight.

That's not even what GZ said happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe GZ fell while chasing TM.It was dark and had rained.No doubt he was eager to detain Martin for the police as in his mind 'they always get away'

IMO

Fell and got a "likely broken" nose, and injuries all around his head?

Some tumble...

IMO

Ok, he gave himself bumps on the head, cuts on the head and a swollen nose. In front of witnesses I might add.

Not sure how that happens to someone in a position of control (on top) though.

I'm just putting this out there. Did Stand Your Ground not apply to TM also? What if he felt threatened? All he had was his fists.
I already posted the relevant law. It applies if there was an imminent use of unlawful force from Zimmerman. Which, imo, is not what watching someone is.

But to me something that is very telling in this statement:

His family portrayed him as this innocent, nice kid, etc. But why then would you call JJD and PD looking for him first? I have a 14 year old who has never been in trouble. If she didn't come home one night it would never occur to me to call the JJD looking for her. I might call hospitals and then call PD to make report but it would never cross my mind to call LE to see if she'd been picked up.

To me that is very telling of TM's day to day behavior. JMO

IMO. Just for fun, lets say that 17 year old Trayvon had a police record. Lets even say he was found guilty of possession of pot. * I AM MAKING THIS UP*

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? He was walking, talking on the phone. Oh, and he "looked suspicious" according to the defendant, "something's wrong with him...yep." So this suspicious looking night walker "looked" at GZ who was staring at and following him.

Why again does it matter whether Trayvon ever did anything questionable before? (Again, not saying for real whether he did or didn't.)

The kid walked through a townhouse complex. GZ over-zealously, while packing a loaded semi-automatic handgun, pursued his view of "justice" because "they always get away."

<modsnip>. Trayvon was not doing anything wrong, unless you concur that his "looking at" the guy who killed him was provocation to be accosted and shot.

If GZ had the wherewithal to pull out the gun, get it between himself and Trayvon, and if he felt threatened, why didn't he hit TM with the gun? Why didn't he say "halt I have a weapon" and display it? Why didn't he shoot him in the arm or shoulder? Why did he shoot him right in the chest?

You can't just go around carrying a concealed weapon and pull it out and kill someone if you provoke a confrontation because you perceive they look suspicious.

<modsnip>. Whether that amounts to 2nd degree murder is something to be determined after all the testimony and jury instructions on the law. But IMO, GZ is criminally responsible for this kid's death, and it's not self-defense.

IMO!!!

GZ sounds like he is a tad paraniod to me.
He is afraid to give out his address to 911 operator (the suspicious character might hear!) ....
<modsnip> ??

IMO GZ did everything in his power to feel more important. MMA , the gun, lying saying HOA approached him. <mosnip>
He's a wanna be cop that wasn't good enough to actually be one. But he was determined to pretend to be one.

All IMO

Perhaps to make him seem more suspicious to the dispatcher? To add to his characterization of TM as possibly 'on drugs', 'something's off with him' 'reaching into his waistband', 'staring me down'.

IMO, GZ was setting TM up for a fall, in one respect or another. He must have known that using those descriptors would put the responding LE on high alert.

I mean, GZ essentially was reporting TM as 'armed and dangerous' though not in those exact words.

IMO, this could be seem as setting up justification for GZ to pursue him and ultimately harm or kill him. I realize he is not charged w/1st degree murder, I am just saying I could see it that way.

If he setting up justification to pursue him, I'm still not sure why he initiates a call to NEN. He didn't call NEN until after he saw him (the point of the call).

Why didn't GZ claim stand your ground?
IMO, because SYG doesn't apply. Self-defense and the SYG law are two different things. This incident falls more under self-defense than SYG. Plus, if the SYG hearing was held and they were forced to go to trial, the defense has already shown the prosecution all of their cards.

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member