George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Links have aleady been given to show Official reports that GZ had a restraining order against him and tried to resist arrest...anyone can Google it...anything about TM was mere hearsay.
And one can see in these links that the conviction was for a non-violent crime and that the restraining order was issued along with a restraining order or Zimmerman against the other person. No charges were ever filed to that end, nor was there any documentation of violence other than the restraining order (and Zimmerman was issued one, as well).

I watched the court room testimony and didn't see or hear those exact words. Must agree to disagree. Thank you.

When the testimony is up on youtube, go back and watch it 2 of the recent witnesses said they saw GZ right after the shot and he was with s omeone the whole time.

Why is she talking over him?? Does she have an attitude?

I feel like I am in bizarro world also. Anytime people think that you can gun someone down and there should not be an investigation.

If the jury finds him not guilty, fine. But I think this young mans death deserves a trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has someone claimed this? I must have missed it.

It's really as simple as the boy clutched his chest, rolled over and died. IMO

Last night I saw on Nancy Grace, and I don't know the medical doctor's name but she worked in a hospital in NY, so I'll have to say IMO. The doctor said during a discussion of trying to place saran wrap and vaseline on the wound to assist CPR attempts, that Trayvon died instantly. In that case, he could not have walked away from the sidewalk and certainly could not have said, "You got me." The bullet hit his heart. His left lung had a hole in it. He could not breathe. So yes, IMO too, the boy clutched his chest, rolled over and died.

I feel like I am in bizarro world also. Anytime people think that you can gun someone down and there should not be an investigation.

If the jury finds him not guilty, fine. But I think this young mans death deserves a trial.

Investigation, of course. A trial in these circumstances, no way. jmo

Usually it's the other way around, folks are so determined of guilt they feel a trial is a waste of time. I thought the JA trial was a waste of time for example.

Last night I saw on Nancy Grace, and I don't know the medical doctor's name but she worked in a hospital in NY, so I'll have to say IMO. The doctor said during a discussion of trying to place saran wrap and vaseline on the wound to assist CPR attempts, that Trayvon died instantly. In that case, he could not have walked away from the sidewalk and certainly could not have said, "You got me." The bullet hit his heart. His left lung had a hole in it. He could not breathe. So yes, IMO too, the boy clutched his chest, rolled over and died.
If he died instantly, how did he clutch his chest and roll over?

There is no evidence of that. None. The evidence shows that TM was on top, GZ was on the bottom and shot him and then rolled out. TM died instantly. Or near too.

Why is she talking over him?? Does she have an attitude?

I'm not getting "attitude" at all. She is just a kid, probably doesn't want to be there, has been vilified on the Internet, and is probably just nervous.

This is going to take awhile, I can only imagine how cross is going to go.

I am pretty sure she does not want to be here. It seems that way anyway IMO.

I'm sure she doesn't - her friend was killed while she was on the phone with him.
It must be painful for her to recall all the details.
My son's big strong young adult friends still dissolve into tears 7 years now, since he died.

Does anyone know the time length of this call? Anywhere on the record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15