George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM No He didn't. If he ran away. He would have been gone. That is the what the evidence shows. If he was out of GZ eye sight during the call and took off running for home.. He would have been there and they never would have found him.

The evidence shows that he was there waiting somewhere. Hiding waiting for GZ.

He did run. But then he came back or he just decided to stop running. He did run.

Has someone claimed this? I must have missed it.

Oh yes look through the thread. The statements made are that this was only charged because of political pressure. And that this should have never been brought to trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad I'm not a teenager in this world. Life was simple back in the 60's/70's.

Disorder in the court......whoa, everyone talking over each other.

A witness testified in court today that GZ was on top.

The witness described the "bigger" person being on top and then said that she decided after the fact that TM was the smaller of the two based on a photo of him when he was 13. At least that's my interpretation of her testimony.

OMG I just choked! Might be a 'rapist'

This blows the poor frightend little Trayvon bs out of the water doesn't it? Creepy *advertiser censored* cracker.

The prosecution should maybe have skipped this 19yo future high school senior. This is not going well for them.

why? it proves Trayvon was scared .

Why did the defense lawyer say something about his view of the witness being obstructed, I wonder?

I love this judge's response though. Like now, all of a sudden you can't see the witness?! Feel free to move your chair then.

And as I pointed out...when you are being followed, it's common sense - and LE recommendation - that you NOT GO HOME!!! However, hiding from said person would be instinct, IMO. Where was TM supposed to go? The neighborhood was just that...a neighborhood. He didn't know how far this person was going to go...how far would he follow him.

And, IMO, the state of mind TM is as important as GZ's state of mind. We can't know it for sure, but I truly believe most young black men are on edge about being followed.

Whether that person be law enforcement or not.

But it seems like some are only taking into account what GZ was thinking about TM.

What about what TM was thinking about GZ? Why does that not matter to you?

I believe if you are being followed while driving, you drive to a crowded place or the police station and do not go home. But not if you are on foot. You go straight home or knock onthe first door you can for help becuase the threat is immediate. I think TM's mind set is important, but I do not believe he was scared. I think he was angry. His girlfriend tells him to run and he says no. He had a phone he could have called 911 or called his dad and said"Someone...is following. TM has choices in this just as GZ had. IMO

Oh yes look through the thread. The statements made are that this was only charged because of political pressure. And that this should have never been brought to trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For murder 2. Manslaughter yes.

His girlfriend has lied three or four times according to the press.

And I think she suggested he might be a rapist which is laughable because Martin is a male.

Have to add here- Males can rape other Males.

But the GF was crackin' on TM anyway, just a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo