George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I really feel sorry for this witness. Nobody can understand her. She is still a teenager, probably scared out of her mind. Let's go easy on her. JMO

Also, teenagers speak their own language, listen to some pretty horrible stuff, it doesn't reflect their fears or who they really are! My son listens to some stuff that makes me very uncomfortable. I don't like it. I have seen some posts on Facebook from some of his friends that make my hair stand up. Doesn't mean they are bad peeps. This is the culture they are living in today...which is sad from my point of view.

Wisely spoken.

Have you guys really not walked through grass before to know what it sounds like? It sounds like grass...

You are not listening to the same thing I am - is was DeeDee that suggested GZ might be a rapist. TM refers to GM as cracker and . Does not sound scared.

IMO just because someone does not explicitly say that they are scared does not imply that they aren't.

I wish they had asked her if he sounded afraid.

I think we need to just let the race stuff go people. We don't want to be shut down. Just keep to the facts of the case.. And don't comment or discuss race issues..

It will go much better that way!

I'm sure plenty of "kids" drink and smoke week. They are still kids...kids doing stupid things, but still kids.

Heck..the things we did in my day when we were kids! Yikes.

No comment. :floorlaugh:

Have to add here- Males can rape other Males.

But the GF was crackin' on TM anyway, just a joke.

LOL, yeah in prison, not in a pouring rain storm with the cops on the way.

She also lied about hearing Martin said to GZ to "Get off of me". I saw her original testimony.

You are not listening to the same thing I am - is was DeeDee that suggested GZ might be a rapist. TM refers to GM as cracker and . Does not sound scared.

I honestly don't understand how that means he doesn't sounds scared just because he said this "" is watching me. That's how teenagers refer to other people. He basically said this guys is still watching me. I think people are putting their own slant on things. Sounds like Trayvon felt threatened and then he got angry.

Poor language aside (which is not uncommon for urban youth), everything this young woman is saying points to Zimmerman continuing his unwarranted following of a young man who was trying to get away.

Martin says something like, Oh **** he's back (or this guy's behind me - I didn't quite get the exact wording). Then, according to the witness, "A hard-breathing man said, 'What you doing around here?'"

No mention of him being with NW, no identification of himself in any way, just immediate aggressive demands. Then a bump, which cut off the phone? Somehow they reestablish a connection, and she hears Martin's voice saying, "Get off! Get off!" Then the phone shuts off for good.

That doesn't sound like the stealthy attack ninja that some would like to paint Martin as. Imo, that sounds like someone who's trying to get away, while another person is trying to hold on.

that's a kid.A teenage kid.If you're a grown adult drinking and getting high all over social media then there's a problem.

I would think the opposite would be true. If there are photos or whatever on social media, of a grown adult drinking, who cares? It's not illegal. The problem would be if that individual were underage. That's illegal and would be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo