George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor thing.. It must be excruciating for her. I can not imagine how awful it is for her.

I feel so bad for her. She is obviously in a lot of pain because of her friends death.

Poor language aside (which is not uncommon for urban youth), everything this young woman is saying points to Zimmerman continuing his unwarranted following of a young man who was trying to get away.

Martin says something like, Oh **** he's back (or this guy's behind me - I didn't quite get the exact wording). Then, according to the witness, "A hard-breathing man said, 'What you doing around here?'"

No mention of him being with NW, no identification of himself in any way, just immediate aggressive demands. Then a bump, which cut off the phone? Somehow they reestablish a connection, and she hears Martin's voice saying, "Get off! Get off!" Then the phone shuts off for good.

That doesn't sound like the stealthy attack ninja that some would like to paint Martin as. Imo, that sounds like someone who's trying to get away, while another person is trying to hold on.

This is assuming everything she is saying is the truth. Just saying...

The member was replying to a comment that read "Anytime people think that you can gun someone down and there should not be an investigation."

No one has said TM's death should not have been investigated. But, there is not enough evidence for there to be a trial. An investigation and a trial are two different things. There are many cases that are never brought to trial because of lack of evidence. IMO, the state is way overreaching and that will probably hurt them in the end.

The DA takes a case because they believe the elements of proof necessary to convict a defendant of a crime exist. The investigation forwarded by the police was obviously sufficient to convince them of that.

Ok. Now I feel bad for her. She was coming across pretty tough and short with some of her answers, but the poor thing has been traumatized and I think she was just trying to maintain composure during what she knew was going to be a really hard time for her.

Here comes cross... Oh boy.. Hang on people.. Be smart and respectful!

Poor language aside (which is not uncommon for urban youth), everything this young woman is saying points to Zimmerman continuing his unwarranted following of a young man who was trying to get away.

Martin says something like, Oh **** he's back (or this guy's behind me - I didn't quite get the exact wording). Then, according to the witness, "A hard-breathing man said, 'What you doing around here?'"

No mention of him being with NW, no identification of himself in any way, just immediate aggressive demands. Then a bump, which cut off the phone? Somehow they reestablish a connection, and she hears Martin's voice saying, "Get off! Get off!" Then the phone shuts off for good.

That doesn't sound like the stealthy attack ninja that some would like to paint Martin as. Imo, that sounds like someone who's trying to get away, while another person is trying to hold on.
What it doesn't sound like is her original deposition.

I don't think it's laughable because TM is a male IMO. Look at Dahmer and Gacy, their victims were male.

I understand that but they didn't call the cops and bring them to the party.

Dahmer got met his victims at parties and talked them into going home with him, and Gacy hired boys to work on construction crews. There was the element of surprise and getting to know someone first.

I feel sorry for her too and I like her. That doesn't mean I confidence in all the testimony.

OMG The jury sounds like a herd of cattle leaving the box! I feel bad for this girl, she's obviously distressed (now I feel crummy having laughed at her before).

On a lighter note, I like her watch!

You guys do realize that she did not tell anyone for three weeks after this happened right?

The very fist person she told was the Martin family lawyer, Ben Crump. (he also coached her).

She lives in Miami at the time, she does not no crap. Her testimony is null and void.

Why is it null and void?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member