George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the defense lawyer may have said his view was obstructed because, while he may have been able to see the other witnesses, with this witness he needed a better view because he was having a hard time understanding her. Sometimes when I can't understand someone (mumbling, whatever) I need to look at their lips to help decipher the words.

Just a thought and was my impression of why he pointed it out.

My ex was a cop. Cops use taser guns for this exact reason. Someone reaches for something, they have no idea what it is. GZ was acting suspiciously to TM that night.

My question to you is why couldn't GZ explain to TM the same thing he explained to NEN? He could have simply said "hey I don't know you, we have had recent burglaries". You do realize that if GZ would have explained himself this whole situation may have been avoided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know cops do this with Tasers. However, police have a slightly different set of standards than civilians, and this comes into question occasionally. Such as the man that was gunned down in NY, holding only a wallet.

I believe he should have explained himself better, and that things could have been handled differently. However, they were not and it's senseless to play the "could have" game. The crux of this will be who started the altercation.

IMO

Guys, I really feel sorry for this witness. Nobody can understand her. She is still a teenager, probably scared out of her mind. Let's go easy on her. JMO

Also, teenagers speak their own language, listen to some pretty horrible stuff, it doesn't reflect their fears or who they really are! My son listens to some stuff that makes me very uncomfortable. I don't like it. I have seen some posts on Facebook from some of his friends that make my hair stand up. Doesn't mean they are bad peeps. This is the culture they are living in today...which is sad from my point of view.

And based on who got up after the shot went off. The only person who moved was Zimmerman, and that was the guy who was on top.

I don't understand how GZ could have been on top if TM fell forward. He was face down?

His girlfriend has lied three or four times according to the press.

And I think she suggested he might be a rapist which is laughable because Martin is a male.

I don't think it's laughable because TM is a male IMO. Look at Dahmer and Gacy, their victims were male.

Oh yes look through the thread. The statements made are that this was only charged because of political pressure. And that this should have never been brought to trial.

The member was replying to a comment that read "Anytime people think that you can gun someone down and there should not be an investigation."

No one has said TM's death should not have been investigated. But, there is not enough evidence for there to be a trial. An investigation and a trial are two different things. There are many cases that are never brought to trial because of lack of evidence. IMO, the state is way overreaching and that will probably hurt them in the end.

This Judge is not really being impartial. She is really showing her dislike for defense..

She says he was almost home, He was going to run from the back,

Then phone cuts off..

Called back.. He is the back near Fiance house.. HE said he Lost him. His is by the house where he is going to.

TM said OH s^)$.

The N word is behind me...

I say TRayvon..

He said What are you following me..

Then I heard a hard breathing man say What are you doing around here.

I say Trayvon trayvon what is going on..

I heard a bonk.. I assumed it was headset..

Then I heard wet grass sound.

I was calling Trayon Trayvon..

I heard trayvon say Get off get off...

Then it hung up..

Oh yes look through the thread. The statements made are that this was only charged because of political pressure. And that this should have never been brought to trial.

Just to clarify my own opinion, I think this should have gone to grand jury and they should have decided whether or not taxpayer money should have been used on this... trial.

I wonder what sound "wet grass" makes?

Warning watch the Racial Remarks and comments. I will close the thread if it gets out of hand. WS is not a Racial Forum and it will not be tolerated

Does anyone have times of this call, how long it was or that it was verified??

My feed keeps cutting in and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member