George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and he tends to want to talk over everybody. JMO

Yep, and he thinks he and only HE knows the truth on any subject,lol. I watched him awhile on twitter and he would change his user name and lock and unlock his account....it was harsh and hard to read all the carp that came out of his mouth.

I normally can tolerate just about anybody, but Frank Taaffe(sp) is so obnoxious and self righteous that I cannot even stand listening to him.:banghead::banghead: moo

I think pretty much everyone feels the same about Frankie.

I thought Rachel was a great witness and was extremely credible. She did cop a little attitude with West but I think in the end it may have added to her credibility. The message I got was " I've told you the truth and I don't understand why you keep asking me these same stupid questions." Her ability to recall dates and times was remarkable and she actually seemed to confuse West.

I thought Rachel was a great witness and was extremely credible. She did cop a little attitude with West but I think in the end it may have added to her credibility. The message I got was " I've told you the truth and I don't understand why you keep asking me these same stupid questions." Her ability to recall dates and times was remarkable and she actually seemed to confuse West.

She lied under oath and she is being coached by Crump.

That's the thing, she has lied repeatedly over and over again.

If I was a juror member, I disregard her testimony completely.

JMO

Neither have I

She also had an attitude with the prosecution.

IMO, it looked like she was offended that she even had to be there and that everyone was just wasting her time.

JMO

I have a question.

What happens if she doesn't come back. I heard her whisper "I'm not coming back." And a little after that she said "I'm leaving today." I know what the judge told her, but she (IMO) was smiling oddly when she got between the two exit doors. I don't think she knew the camera was still on her.

I fear she maybe too young to understand how important it is that she comes back tomorrow. For everyone, including her.

Another pathetic strike out for the state. Between her lying, confusion and anger and apparently being inconvenienced by a few hours of testimony i dont know what to think. I also am surprised by the minimization of the only actual racial slurs we've heard so far...which came,supposedly, from TM imo

I have a question.

What happens if she doesn't come back. I heard her whisper "I'm not coming back." And a little after that she said "I'm leaving today." I know what the judge told her, but she (IMO) was smiling oddly when she got between the two exit doors. I don't think she knew the camera was still on her.

I fear she may to young to understand how important it is that she comes back tomorrow. For everyone, including her.

I assume they can get her for contempt of court.

She HAS to be there.

Do you know why he is not going to testify?
I thought someone here had said he was on the scene that night, so I assumed he would be called. But since he is on his media tour, can not imagine he will be.

ETA- And here I said I was gonna be quiet for a while....I am gonna be impeached for lying!

there isn't really any thing for him to testify to. he wasn't a witness, all he could do was say what GZ said, which is hear say or be a character witness - and if he did GZ might get M1 because of his attitude

there isn't really any thing for him to testify to. he wasn't a witness, all he could do was say what GZ said, which is hear say or be a character witness - and if he did GZ might get M1 because of his attitude

Correct

Did you find any greatness in her testifying that when she did the interview with the attorney for the Martin family that she didn't care what she said because she didn't want to do the interview anyway and just wanted to get it over with? I wonder if the jurors were impressed with that statement.

She lied under oath and she is being coached by Crump.

That's the thing, she has lied repeatedly over and over again.

If I was a juror member, I disregard her testimony completely.

JMO

That's another thing the defense totally DISproved to me.That girl is not being coached by anyone.She wants to push this whole thing away from her mind and she hates having to talk about it.

Any idea as to how long the thread will be open? Will it be open during the radio show tonight? I have a long post that I am working on and was hoping for a time as to when I need to have it finished so I don't get locked out while working on it.

I have a question.

I fear she maybe too young to understand how important it is that she comes back tomorrow. For everyone, including her.

it would actually be contempt of court and she could get arrested, so i am sure it will be explained to her and she will be there tomorrow

I just want to say...the first 48.... omg...I just about died inside from laughter. I think only the man behind TM's dad understood that.

Hello Everyone :greetings: ! I am brand spankin' new to this community. Been lurking for awhile and decided to sign up. First let me congratulate you all on being able to keep this conversation civil, mature, and as polite as can be :). A lot of the other sites have just been awful with their comments :(. I tip my hat to all of you. Good points made here as well on both sides.

Anyway, I quoted the above post because I agree and understood where Rachel/Dee Dee was coming from as far as being frustrated, but I am wondering if her expression of having a snappy attitude will be a reflection on Trayvon as far as the jury is concerned. They may think that he had a similar attitude since people tend to gravitate towards friends who are similar in behavior to themselves. Just a thought.

I don't know about "confused", I think West was a little bamboozled by the fact that she had an ability to recall dates and appointment times but other than that seemed barely able to converse and understand and respond to the simplest questions. When he handed her the deposition to review before a series of questions, I was afraid he was going to ask her to read her statements aloud and I was really actually afraid she wouldn't be able to do that.

Rachel J's youth was showing on the stand. She went back and forth between soft spoken and obviously unsure of herself and the courtroom setting to mumbling "tough" girl comments under her breath about not coming back tomorrow and leaving town tonight when West said he did not have enough time left in this afternoon's session to play the tape and attempt to discredit her via that avenue.

I felt for her when she said she was the last person to speak to him. I know that must be a hard pill to swallow knowing you were on the phone with someone mere moments before they were killed.

Tomorrow should be an interesting day of testimony

LOL, yeah in prison, not in a pouring rain storm with the cops on the way.

She also lied about hearing Martin said to GZ to "Get off of me". I saw her original testimony.

I understand that but they didn't call the cops and bring them to the party.

Dahmer got met his victims at parties and talked them into going home with him, and Gacy hired boys to work on construction crews. There was the element of surprise and getting to know someone first.

Unfortunately yes some males do in fact rape other males and not just the ones in prison. Neither Trayvon nor the young lady he was on the phone with knew that Zimmerman had called the non emergency number and that LE was on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod