George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that but they didn't call the cops and bring them to the party.

Dahmer got met his victims at parties and talked them into going home with him, and Gacy hired boys to work on construction crews. There was the element of surprise and getting to know someone first.

Who. Cares.

She said it. It was just a throw away comment.

What does her saying maybe he's a rapist have to do with anything?

I don't think it's that much of a stretch that she could hear grass sounds over the phone. Seriously.

I didn't know people could distinguish what wet grass sounds like over a cell phone. Just doesn't make to sense to me imo. Sounds like she's just filling in the blanks with what she thought happened.

DAMN! I had to step away from this trial for a few hours, and this is the one witness I wanted to hear, I missed some it :(

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfVTM8sqz4k"]Discovery: DeeDee's Statement to the State Attorney (FULL) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iELN-37G35Y"]Lying Lawyer BUSTED?? Did Crump admit doctoring Deedee's testimony? Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman - YouTube[/ame]

I have enormous sympathy for her, knowing that she was the last person on earth to talk to her friend before his death. She talks fast and uses the vernacular of today's high schooler. I have a feeling though, that she will go off if the defense puts her on the defensive. Hope not.

Thread is closed until later today.. Tricia will be on here later.

Yehp! I'm going to be around for a bit so I opened the thread. ;)

You guys do realize that she did not tell anyone for three weeks after this happened right?

The very fist person she told was the Martin family lawyer, Ben Crump. (he also coached her).

She lives in Miami at the time, she does not no crap. Her testimony is null and void.

A lot of stuff became clear to me during the defense cross.IMO Trayvon was cheating on his girlfriend with her.She was so shocked and scared that they read the text messages between them.She's not a very sophisticated young lady but I feel like she's horribly traumatized by all this.She gained so much weight and I think she still can not face what really happened.She needs professional help to open up and work through this IMO

A lot of stuff became clear to me during the defense cross.IMO Trayvon was cheating on his girlfriend with her.She was so shocked and scared that they read the text messages between them.She's not a very sophisticated young lady but I feel like she's horribly traumatized by all this.She gained so much weight and I think she still can not face what really happened.She needs professional help to open up and work through this IMO

I agree and she did not help the state one bit and she acted very unprofessional towards everybody.

If George rolled his eyes at the defense table, he'd be in huge trouble.

OOOOOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

OK, I got that out.
Thanks for reopening. :tyou:

I am not saying diddly for a bit, cause I think there is gonna be a tidal wave of disbelief rushing in here any moment.....*hanging on for dear life* :scared:

On a pretty much unrelated note, is anyone else already fed up with Frank Taffe (or however it is spelled)?
Saw him for first time yesterday and I am already tired of him.
GZ should tell him "PLEASE stop being a rep. for me!!"

OK, I got that out.

I am not saying diddly for a bit, cause I think there is gonna be a tidal wave of disbelief rushing in here any moment.....*hanging on for dear life* :scared:

On a pretty much unrelated note, is anyone else already fed up with Frank Taffe (or however it is spelled)?

He pretty much has acted that way since the very beginning. (at least in the interview I saw on Nancy Grace a year ago).

I agree and she did not help the state one bit and she acted very unprofessional towards everybody.

Never seen anything like her. My jaw was literally dropped.

I felt so bad for TA's parents, you could see their hopes being dashed as they sat watching. *IMO*
And not saying things can not turn around, but to me her attitude with the DT is not going to sit well with the jury.

He pretty much has acted that way since the very beginning. (at least in the interview I saw on Nancy Grace a year ago).

Do you know why he is not going to testify?
I thought someone here had said he was on the scene that night, so I assumed he would be called. But since he is on his media tour, can not imagine he will be.

ETA- And here I said I was gonna be quiet for a while....I am gonna be impeached for lying!

Never seen anything like her. My jaw was literally dropped.

I felt so bad for TA's parents, you could see their hopes being dashed as they sat watching. *IMO*
And not saying things can not turn around, but to me her attitude with the DT is not going to sit well with the jury.

Neither have I

She also had an attitude with the prosecution.

IMO, it looked like she was offended that she even had to be there and that everyone was just wasting her time.

JMO

OK, I got that out.

If you have just recently discovered Taaffe then you are lucky,lol, IMO

He is uncontrollable and appears to be a racist of the first order....he is strange and why the news shows keep having him on is beyond me. IMO.

Do you know why he is not going to testify?
I thought someone here had said he was on the scene that night, so I assumed he would be called. But since he is on his media tour, can not imagine he will be.

ETA- And here I said I was gonna be quiet for a while....I am gonna be impeached for lying!

I honestly have no clue.

Using the word 'unprofessional' is generous. And I thought ALV was disrespectful when being questioned. I've watched a lot of trials but I've never seen anything like this. I think I better leave it at that.

If you have just recently discovered Taaffe then you are lucky,lol, IMO

He is uncontrollable and appears to be a racist of the first order....he is strange and why the news shows keep having him on is beyond me. IMO.

Yes and he tends to want to talk over everybody. JMO

Dee Dee/Rachel is probably the worst witness I have ever seen in a case.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member