George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God the prosecutor now has the witness on re-direct. The defense attorney was boring me to death. He may be a great attorney, but IMO he is not inspiring.

Why didn't he ever say the words Hello I'm George and I'm a member of the Neighborhood watch. Are you lost? Can I help you find someplace? I don't think anyone told him that sneaking up on people is the right approach.

OK, I'm no longer wondering. It's OBVIOUS that the judge isn't holding the prosecution to the same rules as the defense. This trial is becoming a joke. If those weren't leading, almost to the point of coaching, questions I don't know what were. There's no way this can go unnoticed by the jurors.

Is it possible or could it have happened that when the scuffle occured- tm cell phone hit the ground and got knocked around a bit- on Rachels end of the line she could have heard what sounde like wet grass? The sliding around of the cell? Just wondering-

If he was using a blue-tooth, does it even matter what the phone does in regards to what she hears? I don't know personally.

If George does not understand 911 when they say we would kindly appreciate if you really don't mind stop following the man in question. If he doesn't understand this he should be 100 yards away from any firearm.

They never gave him an affirmative to stop following. This point constantly gets misrepresented and the operator testified that they cant give orders.

Going to go watch...talk to you all in a bit if she ever makes it off the stand.

I don't understand how some people are cool with her being condecending to the DT, simply because she's the states witness. I could only imagine the reaction if she was a defense witness.

If George does not understand 911 when they say we would kindly appreciate if you really don't mind stop following the man in question. If he doesn't understand this he should be 100 yards away from any firearm.

Is that the verbage you heard on the 911 call?

With that in mind...how did GZ sustain injuries to the front and back of his head at the same time?

I asked my husband this last night and I am curious as to what you all think?

By being hit in the face which causes your head hit the ground. You can hot people with your elbows or the palm of your hand and not bruise your knuckles. I am not saying this is what happened here.

OK, I'm no longer wondering. It's OBVIOUS that the judge isn't holding the prosecution to the same rules as the defense. This trial is becoming a joke. If those weren't leading, almost to the point of coaching, questions I don't know what were. There's no way this can go unnoticed by the jurors.

Which is exactly why, IMO Trayvon's Parents, Ben Crump etc. had to be with her in the room when she gave her depo/interview.

This whole trial is a farce and has been from the very beginning and the ONLY reason why he's be prosecuted is because of political reasons/race reasons.

JMO

The defense will have a field day when Ben Crump has to testify.

Are we playing word games? What was the intent of 911 when George was in pursuit of TM?

"We don't need you to do that" is not "we would kindly appreciate if you really don't mind stop following the man in question".

One is asking them to stop. One is informing them that the action is not necessary, but does not tell them to stop.

What are some of these tweets that they are talking about, in summary?

Really? We are going to discuss the fact that a solid object falling on concrete will sound the same as something falling on grass to the person hearing it?

I can't explain it any better, sorry.

Yep. Especially if it slid down against TM's clothing, was deflected off a knee, or landed on a shoe first. There is no way that this "ear witness" can say anything other than "it sounded like the phone was dropped." IMO, the "ear witnesses" have been coached to such an extreme degree that their testimony overreaches what is humanly possible. Only a person with a sensory disability who's brain has adapted to unimodal perception would have any (though not 100%) chance of accuracy as an "ear witness."

Why didn't he ever say the words Hello I'm George and I'm a member of the Neighborhood watch. Are you lost? Can I help you find someplace? I don't think anyone told him that sneaking up on people is the right approach.

Maybe he didn't think TM would respond with "Hello good sir, thank you, but your concerns are not well met, for I am simply returning home."? He rightfully thought TM was suspicious and he called 9-11 for a reason. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley216