George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidenciary testimony demonstrates he never had a chance to do that since as soon as he asked GZ why he was following him, GZ asked him what he was doing there and Then TM's phone went dead after his headphones dropped to the ground.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/0...y-determine-george-zimmerman-trial-day-4-fate

He had a cell phone, He could have called 911 or ran to the nearest house banging on the door if he was truly afraid for his life, It's very obvious by Rachel's testimony that Trayvon was right by his father's girlfriend's house at some point.

George was on the phone for 4 minutes or so, TM would have been long gone at that point and would have been back at the place he was staying.

RJ is a total liar (The only thing, I think she is being truthful is the fact that TM told her was right back at his father's girlfriend's house).

JMO

IIRC, He only brought it out when he was defending his life.

At no time, did he try and let TM see his gun at any time, He was trying to keep it concealed so TM would not see his gun and try to get it.

JMO

I know of no evidence or testimony to that effect. Nothing official to verify it, is there?

In fact GZ's overall demeanor, the way he spat out hate in the call he had just made and cursed the %^&* who " always got away " , I believe there is a strong chance his gun and/or holster was visible ( jacket open or jacket bulging or his flashing it to show he was The Captain ) which is just as feasible as the scenario you suggest. IMO:seeya:

I think GZ was following Trayvon, he confronted Trayvon, GZ grabbed Trayvon because these "##)$_*& punks always get away", and the "fight" started. GZ initiated the contact and Trayvon was using self defense to try to get GZ to "get off".

I love BS' commentary. He thinks John was a better witness for the state, because he said that it looked like the person on the bottom could have gotten up which wipes out the self-defense angle. He thinks the only way the defense can overcome this is by having GZ testify. Don't have a link, so JMO.

BTW-- when are the videos of GZs interviews with LE gonna come in?

I know of no evidence or testimony to that effect. Nothing official to verify it, is there?

In fact GZ's overall demeanor, the way he spat out hate in the call he had just made and cursed the %^&* who " always got away " , I believe there is a strong chance his gun and/or holster was visible ( jacket open or jacket bulging or his flashing it to show he was The Captain ) which is just as feasible as the scenario you suggest. IMO:seeya:

In order for that style of holster to be visible, he would have had to actively been pulling his jacket and shirt up over his pants. Not something I would do if I would want to be taken seriously. :twocents:

Not if you are on the move and the AGGRESSOR is PURSUING YOU. Obviously, his wording was unfortunate but it conveyed FEAR. TM was in FEAR.

Based on what?? Following someone is not aggressive and it's perfectly legal. If TM was afraid, he wouldn't have attacked GZ imo.

I have an honest and sincere question, if it's been addressed before, please excuse me. I haven't been able to read so many pages of remarks as are generated by this case. I'd like to ask anyone who knows or has an opinion about the term used by TM, *creepy-***-cracker.* Why isn't that phrase or description considered to be a racial slur or extremely derogatory in nature when referring to white people? I just don't get it?

It is a racial slur.

The testimony from the last witness does not match the injuries on Trayvon Martin. Period. There is NO WAY you beat someone "MMA Style" and you have ZERO wounds on your hands, especially your dominate hand, especially IF Trayvon was on top like this witness said.

Do you think Trayvon even gave George a chance at hitting him?

Because I do not.

JMO

RJ never testified that TM said that this creepy ... ... has a gun and I would think that would of came out if he saw it.

As a matter of fact, RJ's own testimony helps GZ. When the fight started, she didn't even think it was that big of a deal, she tries calling back once and that's it. In fact, her words, 'I just thought it was a fight'. Never for once thought that TM's life was in danger.

Wow, thanks for posting that. When I first heard about the case, my knee jerk reaction was to automatically think that it was murder, but as the evidence has come in, I no longer think it was cut and dry.

I think this case was bought on for purely political reasons. And now shows that it was self-defense with this last witness.

Even Trayvon's family lawyer is now walking back the "race" issue. And why did LE interview Diamond in from of Trayvon's mother. I don't doubt, that the lady knows more than she is telling. But, from the pressure she is under I can understand why she won't reveal all she knows. She would be crucified.

You're welcome. Re the bbm, I would submit that that was the whole purpose of the family/their lawyer hiring a public relations person right out of the gate to put the spin out to the media. They know, and we are witnessing first hand, how difficult it can be to change someone's initial impression. Especially on an emotional topic.

Have you seen GZ's hands after this life threatening battle?

Defense states that TM "sucker-punched" GZ.

Unless the photographs are fakes, GZ apparently took a vicious pummeling and head-bashing before defending himself in any way.

There were no significant non-GSW injuries to TM.

One day I saw what I thought was a suspicious man standing around in my neighbors driveway. (they were not home) I picked up my cell and called 911 emergency line. While I was on the line with the woman this man was just walking around in a bit of a circle and then walked up and looked in the garage door window. The dispatcher asked for addy, description and what the person was doing.

She radioed leo and then asked for an update on where the person was....by this time the person had gone to the side of the house and I really couldn't see them. She asked me if I could see from my front yard and I said I am not going outside of my house. Anyhow...about 4 police cars/under cover cars pull up and they all surround my house!! LOL I open my door and tell them it is the house across the street. They caught the person climbing into a window in the back. They came back to me and were telling me the person was a rough looking woman just dressed like a man and the story she told was that she was doing work in the house and had locked herself out. She called the owners and they told her to try and get into the house thru a window. The police asked if I had ever seen her before and I said no. Since the police couldn't reach my neighbors by phone they arrested her. Turns out she was telling the truth.

My point is really nothing LOL Oh...this was a white person. lol

The downward movements of the arms might have been the thrusting of GZ's head against the concrete. Either way, it doesn't help the state. Notice they didn't suggest this might have happened instead of actual hits to the face. <ahem> They want the jury to think TM was only hold GZ down. MOO

You might be right, but I believe the jury will hear GZ's statements claiming he was being pummeled in the face with TM's hands so they will be aware of that claim. IMO

I love BS' commentary. He thinks John was a better witness for the state, because he said that it looked like the person on the bottom could have gotten up which wipes out the self-defense angle. He thinks the only way the defense can overcome this is by having GZ testify. Don't have a link, so JMO.

BTW-- when are the videos of GZs interviews with LE gonna come in?

'Could have' and what was going on in the reality of the situation are two different things. The other commentator says 'well he could of just waited for help to arrive'. Right, so how long must one cry for help before it's acceptable to take matters into your own hands? Obviously more than 45 seconds for some people. I guess he should of been timing things.

Is Mr. Good a prosecutions witness or defense? Because to me he sounds more like a defense witness. Prosecutor has some clean up work to do.

Defense states that TM "sucker-punched" GZ.

Unless the photographs are fakes, GZ apparently took a vicious pummeling and head-bashing before defending himself in any way.

There were no significant non-GSW injuries to TM.

No, I don't think the photographs were fake, but they do not, nor can they, prove how the injuries occurred.

I have to say that it seems to me that JG keeps vacillating between whether the so-called arm movement ("ground & pound") occurred on the concrete or on the grassy area of the ground...sometimes it sounds, to me, as if JG went directly in an called 911 and while waiting for the call to connect TM was already shot and then from JG's now upstairs window he sees that TM appeared dead. TM's head, by that moment ended up pointed toward JG's patio and perpendicular to the JG patio about 5-10 feet from the sidewalk my estimate).

Still not one witness other than RJ saw or heard who started the physical altercation.

A term used to describe a fighting style or technic. To take one's opponent to the ground, establish a dominant position. Usually a top position(i.e., mount, side mount, half mount, etc. can also be used while in one's "guard").

Then reign down punches, elbows and forearm strikes to the downed fighter. This is used in MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) or any other NHB (no holds barred) fight.

GROUND AND POUND
Urban dictionary
y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads