George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you listen to the tape. gz claims tm has his hand over his mouth and is "BANGING" his head into the pavement while saying he was going to kill him. imo that would result in more that just 3 superficial cuts that did not require stitches, per the medical report i have posted many times - and how could gz be screaming like he said if tm had his hand over his mouth??

That might actually explain why the sounds were more like a high pitched moaning/muffled screaming with a few "help, help me!" sounds interspersed in there.

You know, this really is the bottom line. TM certainly did not pursue GZ. Had GZ done what he was told to do by the NEN dispatcher. We wouldn't be here. At this point who was on top and who had a broken nose isn't even relevant to me. If GZ didn't get out of his car that night... TM would have made it home with the damned Skittles. The whole thing sucks.

If Martin had just gone home, this wouldn't have happened as well. He had at least 2 minutes while Zimmerman was still on the phone with NEN, obviously not assaulting anyone.

People keep bringing up George getting out of the car...So what...He got out of his car and watched Trayvon...possibly asked him a question...Why didn't Trayvon just tell him his father lived there?

Or just continued on his way back to where he was staying

IMO

The more I learn about Zimmerman, the more I believe him (he stood up to LE over beating of blackman):

In a letter to Seminole County NAACP president Turner Clayton, a member of the Zimmerman family wrote that George was one of “very few” in Sanford who publicly condemned the “beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on Dec. 4, 2010, by the son of a Sanford police officer,” who is white.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/04/z...o-investigated-martin-shooting/#ixzz2XXaYdtYe

Tape showed Zimmerman's anger over black man's beating
By the CNN Wire Staff

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/24/justice/florida-teen-shooting

People keep bringing up George getting out of the car...So what...He got out of his car and watched Trayvon...possibly asked him a question...Why didn't Trayvon just tell him his father lived there?

Why didn't Zimmerman explain why he was following Trayvon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The getting on top of TM agrees with the witness yesterday and today though. He was on the bottom, the shot rang out, and he got on top.

I agree GZ could have been on bottom and TM on top. All that follows, yelling, hands over mouth, punching, and the shot I understand.

GZ is not telling the truth about what TM said prior to altercation, that it was himself yelling help (because he said he was being smothered), and once he shot the gun. Then he says TM stood up and said you got me or something. Then GZ detained him by getting on top of him with his arms spread out.

If so, when a neighbor or someone comes to see whats happening you would still be detaining this threat. Per testimony yesterday she said he was walking with his hand on his head. Per testimony today he said he was walking towards him staggering.

IMO Unfortunately, Its hard for both the prosecution and defense to have solid, credible evidence. I don't see where this could be labeled as justifiable or accidental either.

Amazing isn't it!!! We can see GZ today, and his nose is not spread across his face like it was that night. I don't really know how GZ had time to confront TM with all the running into trees, and rolling around in bushes and mulch that he "supposedly" did during that 40 seconds of screaming. I wish some of the people that don't think getting your head slammed into the sidewalk is enough reason to use deadly force would try this...... Go lay down on a sidewalk, and let your head fall back on it without any force. How many times can they do it without deciding enough is enough. Would love to see this re-enactment on youtube if somebody is willing to try it! It's just little bumps, right?

No! I actually believe that getting one's head slammed into a sidewalk would be deadly force. I just don't believe GZ's version of events. There is too much missing time between when he hung up with NEN and the shot was fired. More than enough time to injure himself in the way I described, but not the way you tried to mock my description. I am not mocking yours as I believe you have the right to think what you wish. Kindly allow me the same. Thank you.

It does not need a link, it is based upon testimony of the one witness who was aware of the circumstances prior to any other witness seeing/hearing anything. It's not my opinion. He pursued Travyon, because he got out of his vehicle and followed him. He ran after him, which is what started the confrontation. He got the ball rolling on all of this. He <according to a witness> did something that caused TM to say, "get off me." And he brought the gun.

Following someone who escalates the situation with a physical attack is not starting a confrontation.

So is the EMT lying? I'm confused by the point, are you questioning the validity of the photo simply because it was a witness who took it, despite the fact that an EMT testified under oath that it looked exactly like that?

I was just saying that the reason the pics don't look the same is because they weren't taken from the same camera. The picture was taken by a civilian and witnesses have confirmed his injuries were similar.

I wonder why this cop is still a P2 after 8 years.

yep, but at least we know that spanish speaking lady was telling the truth because, then the man got up and walked around and tm couldn't

I found the Spanish lady to be extremely credible. And she said that the man on top got up and the man on the bottom didn't.

He didn't have a chance to...Trayvon ran, circled around and jumped him...imo

GZ says he had a chance to. Go look at his walkthrough he said "I don't have a problem".

The more I learn about Zimmerman, the more I believe him (he stood up to LE over beating of blackman):

In a letter to Seminole County NAACP president Turner Clayton, a member of the Zimmerman family wrote that George was one of &#8220;very few&#8221; in Sanford who publicly condemned the &#8220;beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on Dec. 4, 2010, by the son of a Sanford police officer,&#8221; who is white.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/04/z...o-investigated-martin-shooting/#ixzz2XXaYdtYe

Tape showed Zimmerman's anger over black man's beating
By the CNN Wire Staff

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/24/justice/florida-teen-shooting

Also, from last link,
five burglaries were documented in the neighborhood where Zimmerman lived in less than three months, starting in mid-July....in addition to the home invasion...don't have date on that.

No! I actually believe that getting one's head slammed into a sidewalk would be deadly force. I just don't believe GZ's version of events. There is too much missing time between when he hung up with NEN and the shot was fired. More than enough time to injure himself in the way I described, but not the way you tried to mock my description. I am not mocking yours as I believe you have the right to think what you wish. Kindly allow me the same. Thank you.

Fair and reasonable post, LM ! Cheers ~~

Mr. Finkelstein, that is just your IMO that TM inflicted those injuries, isn't it? Or do you just take GZ's word without question>

Mr. Mountains, witnesses have him on top of GZ. Either TM inflicted them, or GZ did it to himself in front of witnesses in the area. One makes sense, one is absurd. I'll go with the one that makes sense. Yes, TM punched GZ in the head, yes, TM banged his head on the concrete because that's the only thing that could have happened imo. Maybe he had him by the shoulders, I don't know.

One thing I'm anxiously awaiting is to see a medical examiner enlighten us on how swelling would or would not occur on TM's hands once there was no blood pumping. Normally, I'd think there would be swelling but without blood pressure I dunno.

if you listen to the tape. gz claims tm has his hand over his mouth and is "BANGING" his head into the pavement while saying he was going to kill him. imo that would result in more that just 3 superficial cuts that did not require stitches, per the medical report i have posted many times - and how could gz be screaming like he said if tm had his hand over his mouth??

I have the answer to that---he couldn't.

Just a suggestion, you may want to read the testimony thus far, from those who did call 911 and tried to stop the conflict.:moo:

I have. But if you know more, please post the name of the neighbors who testified to this. Only JG. And what he said backs up the statement of GZ.

Why didn't Zimmerman explain why he was following Trayvon?

Well I thought GZ did explain by saying TM looked suspicious and when TM ran, GZ commented these"**punks aways get away". Sounds to me GZ was close enough to see what TM's movement was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove