George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ice decreases swelling. We always tell out patients to use ice instead of heat when they have edema(swelling). But his best response would have been to alternate using ice every 20 mins or so. Did this happen?? IDK?? It would be a good thing to know the exact time frame from the bloody nose at the scene to when the PD pics were taken. IMO, the swelling could have gone down with ice and anti-inflammatories(Ibuprofen,naproxen). IMO, the pics were not photoshopped.

We do sort of know the time frame. The CSI lady said she took the photos at the PD around 11:30 p.m. I believe it was and if the other photos were taken immediately after the event that would have been around 7:30 p.m. then that is a time span of like 4 hours.

Could it decrease that quickly? I honestly don't know so I'm just asking.

It does not need a link, it is based upon testimony of the one witness who was aware of the circumstances prior to any other witness seeing/hearing anything. It's not my opinion. He pursued Travyon, because he got out of his vehicle and followed him. He ran after him, which is what started the confrontation. He got the ball rolling on all of this. He <according to a witness> did something that caused TM to say, "get off me." And he brought the gun.

BBM

Excuse me, but her testimony one time was that TM said get off me, and in the next breath she says she heard "someone" say get off me. This babe was so interested in fixing her hair, she doesn't have a clue who said what.

GZ got out of his car to see if he could see where TM was going. Remember the comment, "they always get away"? All GZ was trying to do was to keep TM in sight till police got there. That's all, plain and simple, that is all.

To me it's obvious because if TM wanted to get away, he could have. Imo he could outrun GZ 10 times over, go anywhere, home, wherever, IF he chose to do that. He came back to confront creepy cracker. No way on Earth GZ could get hold of TM if TM was fleeing. Jmo.

Could have...

Depending upon the person, some may fight to defend them self. Especially most men, like to be the alpha-male so to speak.

He may have tried to get away, cutting between the houses. GZ continued to follow him although. For what reason? In the walk through he claims to find an address or street sign. He said he had not seen anyone.

If TM way of getting away was cutting between houses and perhaps hiding but still saw someone following him.. at that point he may question and defend himself.

Fight and Flight depends on person, situation, and surroundings.

And this is ultimately what I brought up yesterday. There are a number of people that blame/condemn GZ for the simple fact of getting out of his car. I agree it was a dumb thing to do, it doesn't make him guilty of murder/manslaughter/or any other charge.

A dumb thing to do that cost a 17 year old kid his life. It could have been avoided by George Zimmerman.

Because every single thing so far backs up his story.

IMO

which story??? the interviews tapes and even complete breakdowns of the different stories have been posted over and over again, have you listened to all the interviews and reenactment tape??

i am not saying there wasn't a scuffle, imo if he tried to detain tm, there would have been, because tm could have thought he was being attacked and needed to defend himself, but the story gz is saying now that tm circled back. hid in the shadows so he could ambush and kill gz is pure fairytail imo

And I believe that when RJ heard the phone fall was when GZ "Collared" TM and tried to force him back to GZ's vehicle. They got about 70 ft, TM resisted and the resulting assault by GZ caused TM's death. I think the whole thing was caused by a wannabee cop who wasn't going to let this particular *advertiser censored**h*** get away. Well, he certainly succeeded in that.
RM told RJ that he was behind his father's fiancee's house when she heard GZ speak to him. That proves TM did not "Double back." He was forced back and tried to get away. GZ shot him.

And I believe that when RJ heard the phone fall was when GZ "Collared" TM and tried to force him back to GZ's vehicle. They got about 70 ft, TM resisted and the resulting assault by GZ caused TM's death. I think the whole thing was caused by a wannabee cop who wasn't going to let this particular *advertiser censored**h*** get away. Well, he certainly succeeded in that.
RM told RJ that he was behind his father's fiancee's house when she heard GZ speak to him. That proves TM did not "Double back." He was forced back and tried to get away. GZ shot him.

I'm pretty sure he said he was "by" the finacee's house. Not behind.

THANK YOU!!!!!!
Yes, defendants lie in a manner to help their case. LOL
Seems obvious, right?!?!?!?!?

Not all people charged with crimes are guilty. There are over zealous prosecutors and corrupt police for that matter. Not at all saying it is that way in this case. I am saying not all defendants are guilty. Not all defendants have to lie to help their cases.

And this is ultimately what I brought up yesterday. There are a number of people that blame/condemn GZ for the simple fact of getting out of his car. I agree it was a dumb thing to do, it doesn't make him guilty of murder/manslaughter/or any other charge.
GZ did not just get out of his vehicle. Don't we wish he would have just gotten out of his car and not pursued Trayvon Martin?

I would expect that GZ would have scalp abrasions in addition to the lacerations. He states he fell and his head was pounded into the cement but no abrasions? What do you think?

I will have to go look at other pictures. I have only seen the ones of his nose bloody and the one taken at the PD of his nose/front facial injuries. Can someone please direct me to where those are? TIA

Why do you think it's obvious that Trayvon came back to confront GZ? I don't see the logic. GZ was following Trayvon!! He was the one after Trayvon. His own words show that GZ was the one trying to make sure Trayvon didn't get away.

I don't understand everyone saying that Trayvon was the one that should have run home, should have done XYZ. He was the one being pursued! What about GZ's responsibility not to profile, follow and assume every person is on drugs, up to no good, ^#)$% punk that always get away?

I will never understand how the pursuer in this case is innocent or not responsible and why the victim is being held to a standard that GZ is not being held too. GZ should have GONE HOME. Reported this to LE and minded his own business.

I agree with your statement. Some people think TM had no right to be in fear of his life and I don't get that. You see someone follow you and when you ask then why they deny it. That would creep me out. I believe TM hit GZ first. But I also believe that he was in fear too. I believe that the reason GZ is on trial is because there were various ways he could have prevented this tragedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GZ claims he got on top after the shot, then spread out TMs's hands (like a T), TM's hands were not spread out, they, or one, were under him when he was found face down. I hope I'm making sense :blushing:

I keep hearing this one alot and when I watched the reenactment and his statements what I think I remember GZ saying was that he spread out his arms. TM's top of his arms were actually spread with his lower arms then folding back toward the body with hands under.

So just for arguments sake: Is it possible that GZ pulled the arms outward slightly but due to TM's weight on the ground on top of his hands they didn't come out from the body?

I wonder this because GZ said he wanted to see if TM had something in his hands he was hitting him with but he never says whether he saw his hands or anything in them.

Here's the PA!

And thank goodness she got rid of the bangs hanging in her face. That would have driven me nuts.

Evidence shows GZ was in a fight. Testimony shows TM was on top of GZ hitting him.

If there is evidence that shows GZ running into a mailbox or falling on a bush, I'd love to see it.

Testimony also showed that GZ was on top!

A dumb thing to do that cost a 17 year old kid his life. It could have been avoided by George Zimmerman.

Yes, It was a dumb thing for George to get out of his car BUT it is not illegal.

IMO

Mr. Mountains, witnesses have him on top of GZ. Either TM inflicted them, or GZ did it to himself in front of witnesses in the area. One makes sense, one is absurd. I'll go with the one that makes sense. Yes, TM punched GZ in the head, yes, TM banged his head on the concrete because that's the only thing that could have happened imo. Maybe he had him by the shoulders, I don't know.

One thing I'm anxiously awaiting is to see a medical examiner enlighten us on how swelling would or would not occur on TM's hands once there was no blood pumping. Normally, I'd think there would be swelling but without blood pressure I dunno.

There would, however, be scrapes and bruises on TM's knuckles from 30 blows to GZ's face. Those would not be miraculously healed by death. I would appreciate your not calling my theory absurd. Thank you.

There would, however, be scrapes and bruises on TM's knuckles from 30 blows to GZ's face. Those would not be miraculously healed by death. I would appreciate your not calling my theory absurd. Thank you.

How does the number of face blows keep increasing? First someone said it was 20, now it's 10 more? Has an actual number ever been said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove