George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in this testimony that he was alive for seconds/minutes after the shot- it will erase all the speculation that GZ was *lying* when he said he moved TM's arms and they were not in the same position.imo

It would have been nice if the shooter showed one ounce of remorse or concern for the victim after he put a round in TM's chest. He seemed to be more concerned about calling his wife while this kid lied bleeding on the ground. IMO

That's why he was monitored by a physician. Was TM? imo

How many physicians? How many scripts? Adderall, painkillers, and what was the other- anti anxiety? Legal but dangerous to be on that kind of see saw. Especially if you've had multiple legal problems due to your temperament when impaired, as GZ has.
Michael Jackson had a doctor monitoring him too. imho.

no one knows who started the fight but IF Trayvon did he had the right to because he was the one being followed for no reason,that's what I'm trying to say IMO

I agree...

I'll go even further to say that, in my very strong opinion...

GZ followed TM (even after he spoke with LE and was told that LE didn't need him to follow TM) because he did not want another "punk" to "get away"

IMO, Afraid that TM would indeed "get away," GZ caught up to TM, showed his gun, and tried to hold on to TM arm with the other hand to wait for LE...

IMO, this accounts for the brief period of TM (imo) calling for help, and then hitting GZ in an effort to get away...which led the scuffle and GZ shooting TM during the fight.

IMO, GZ did not follow TM so he could shoot him....but to physically hold him in place until LE arrived...

Imo, TM fought to defend himself and pumped up on adrenaline and having been hit himself, GZ felt justified in murdering him.

IMO, if GZ had let go of TM initially and let him go...TM would have run away.

IMO, and based on Rachel's testimony, all TM ever wanted was to get away from the creepy dude who was following him.

It would have been nice if the shooter showed one ounce of remorse or concern for the victim after he put a round in TM's chest. He seemed to be more concerned about calling his wife while this kid lied bleeding on the ground. IMO

George knew all too well that he'd be in a lot more trouble if his victim survived. imho. He had to know.

WOW. Alive for 1 - 10 minutes.

I don't see how it could be 10 minutes - IIRC, police checked him for vital signs within about 5 minutes and didn't find any. IMHO

How many physicians? How many scripts? Adderall, painkillers, and what was the other- anti anxiety? Legal but dangerous to be on that kind of see saw. Especially if you've had multiple legal problems due to your temperament when impaired, as GZ has.
Michael Jackson had a doctor monitoring him too. imho.

Well I'd assume at least one, considering he had prescriptions and wasn't buying street drugs. I don't know that the combination is dangerous in any way. I don't think GZ compares to the Michael Jackson situation, jmo.

Wow, ME just said he believed he was alive from 1 to 10 minutes. Depending on if/when GZ was removed from the scene could be the reason he did not know he was dead.

JMO

It was stated on twitter by someone in the courtroom at the mother was not in the courtroom during the ME's testimony and display of the photos.

I was on the fence, until this ME took the stand.....

Looking back on things, Trayvon was very much alive when Zimmerman moved his arms away from his body.

Makes sense that Zimmerman was very surprised to learn that he had died.

IMHO

So in this testimony that he was alive for seconds/minutes after the shot- it will erase all the speculation that GZ was *lying* when he said he moved TM's arms and they were not in the same position.imo

IMO, being alive after being shot does not necessarily mean he was moving or was able to move.

Okay ballistics experts....tell us the difference and the "benefits"/drawbacks of each. Thank you!

From the JA trial. Hollow points fragment when entering into body as it hits body materials. You get multiple paths from fragments in flesh injuring multiple body parts as opposed of just one bullet path.
Just allot more work for the surgeon and many more points of blood loss. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members