George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly- GZ's past encounters with police over his agressive behavior were not admitted- but we know he had serious problems in the past with self control and agressive behavior.

We just don't know if he was mixing alcohol and adderall, or if he just had violent tendencies naturally.

Somehow I doubt he told his docs about those scrapes with the police- not if he got refills. imho

George wouldn't have had to tell them about prior records. They would have run him through the system and the records would have popped right up.

Sadly- GZ's past encounters with police over his agressive behavior were not admitted- but we know he had serious problems in the past with self control and agressive behavior.

We just don't know if he was mixing alcohol and adderall, or if he just had violent tendencies naturally.

Somehow I doubt he told his docs about those scrapes with the police- not if he got refills. imho

Do you have any cite's for any of these claims? I am not aware of any of your claims being facts or testimony?

IMO that's impossible and I heard no witness state that,it's even hard to do when you have not just been shot in the heart to lay on your stomach and move your arms under your body...

The witnesses were able to corroborate GZ standing over TM after the shooting occurred - and the witnesses stated that GZ was below him.

GZ said he WAS on top after the shooting, moving Trayvon's arms out to his side.

Later, photos show Trayvon's arms beneath him.

It all follows.

IMHO

no one knows who started the fight but IF Trayvon did he had the right to because he was the one being followed for no reason,that's what I'm trying to say IMO

actually he did not. If he was being followed he should have avoided the contact. He should have gone straight home when he lost him and told his friend on the phone he was ON HIS FATHERS GF's PORCH. He was indeed home..

the evidence as per Rachel Puts him home. He then went out again looking for GZ it seems.. Not a fact but I can not think of any other reason to go away from the safety of this house where he could lock the door and phone police..

The altercation takes place 70 yards from the residence he was staying at.

That shows that he LEFT safety and went back out looking for GZ. Nothing else makes sense. Nothing....

He was not looking for help from GZ. He could have called cops, knocked on a door, went straight home and called DAD. OR called DAD and said hey I NEED HELP!

OMO

ME says TM could have been alive for up to 10 mins...

This goes for GZ..

OMO

Well I'd assume at least one, considering he had prescriptions and wasn't buying street drugs. I don't know that the combination is dangerous in any way. I don't think GZ compares to the Michael Jackson situation, jmo.

Mixing scripts- and mixing them with alcohol is far more dangerous than just marijuana. That is a medical fact, not my opinion.

If someone was trying to kill me, I'm not sure I'd show much concern for them, "kid" or not.

JMO

Hey mOOcOw I have spoken to 4 men with gun permits. 3 say never announce your weapon and 1 always announces.
The concept I find strange is none of the 4 were schooled or instructed on what to do with this subject while applying for permit.
All 4 people had a different angle on the law "stand your ground"
Very confusing at best. IMO

His way of testifying is rather annoying! But then again, I've been annoyed for several days due to never-ending high temperatures....

IMO - Wow, huge win for prosecution right there....TM could NOT move after the shot!

And the bomb shell: (IMO)

"Alive for 1 to 10 minutes after shot"

Bombshell: "I don't believe he could move after shot"

We all know he died well before 10 minutes had passed. The officers arrived on the scene way before that.

Scrapes? Why plural? He was convicted of ONE non-violent offense. That is not my opinion.

Wow, ME just said he believed he was alive from 1 to 10 minutes. Depending on if/when GZ was removed from the scene could be the reason he did not know he was dead.

JMO

He had to. Civil suit is almost worthless if he didn't. jmo

This witness seems to like himself and his opinions. Doesn't want them challenged. Wonder how he will do under the Defense's cross.

JMO

In my opinion, he looks more and more smug the more he testifies!

Bombshell: "I don't believe he could move after shot"

We all know he died well before 10 minutes had passed. The officers arrived on the scene way before that.

I completely agree that he was dead within 3 minutes.

I think the defense will get him to say, though, that it's entirely within his experience and knowledge that Trayvon could have moved his arms under his body.

IMHO, of course, and time will tell

Another question - I thought the state was planning to finish with Travyon's mom?

When did that change? Certainly, calling at least 2 additional witnesses, they would have known they couldn't finish on Wednesday.

I'm not sure they will even finish today.

When did they change plans, does anyone know?

IMHO

Hey mOOcOw I have spoken to 4 men with gun permits. 3 say never announce your weapon and 1 always announces.
The concept I find strange is none of the 4 were schooled or instructed on what to do with this subject while applying for permit.
All 4 people had a different angle on the law "stand your ground"
Very confusing at best. IMO
If you take a self-defense course, you're likely to receive this sort of training and the advantages and disadvantages of doing so. The state will only provide you with legal obligations and what is admissible/allowable within the scope of the law (generally). Common sense and lawfulness don't always necessarily meet at an appropriate place, I think we can all agree on.

That's true, except we know from witnesses that he DID in fact move. He moved his hands and arms back under his body after GZ pulled them out.

IMHO

What witness said he moved his hands and arms? No one said they saw that. Not even GZ.

I am a little confused when Rachel and Trayvon discussed the basketball game as she mentioned in testimony. I fell like it was after Trayvon was away from the mailbox area. I am just wondering. imo

actually he did not. If he was being followed he should have avoided the contact. He should have gone straight home when he lost him and told his friend on the phone he was ON HIS FATHERS GF's PORCH. He was indeed home..

the evidence as per Rachel Puts him home. He then went out again looking for GZ it seems.. Not a fact but I can not think of any other reason to go away from the safety of this house where he could lock the door and phone police..

The altercation takes place 70 yards from the residence he was staying at.

That shows that he LEFT safety and went back out looking for GZ. Nothing else makes sense. Nothing....

He was not looking for help from GZ. He could have called cops, knocked on a door, went straight home and called DAD. OR called DAD and said hey I NEED HELP!

OMO

ME says TM could have been alive for up to 10 mins...

This goes for GZ..

OMO

why do you guys think he would attack George other than he was afraid ?
what teenage boy would call for dad or cops or safe place? I don't get it.You're being followed.You're scared.You are 17.You don't want to act like a wimp.IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL