George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no evidence GZ was improperly using his scripts or mixing them with alcohol, as far as I know. Another straw man argument imo.

iMO the State had introduced no evidence of that and no police officer ever indicated they suspected him under the influence that night..

IMO - this is extremely damaging to the defense and just pokes more holes in GZ's story.

I don't see it that way, which IMO, makes this case so fascinating. I love reading other's opinions, and respect them all. :)

IMO - Dr. Bao clarified that the brain was still "alive" - he could feel pain and suffering, but he could not physically move.

That is convenient. I'm not sure how that works. "He's conscious and able to feel pain, but he's not able to move". The bullet did not impact his spine afaik. I'm having a hard time connecting the dots here.

Jmo

IMO - Dr. Bao clarified that the brain was still "alive" - he could feel pain and suffering, but he could not physically move.

The only way you can not move completely after a shot would be if your Spine was severed or if you had a brain injury...

We know the brain can still send impulses and people can move and flail in comas..

So to me it means movement is indeed possible.. OMO

Can someone tell me what TMs mother testified to?

There were all these sidebars, etc., then the prosecution approached her with something in a baggie, but I missed what she identified.

TIA

Those are *serious* side effects. All medications have 'serious side effects' listed for them. Has anyone testified that GZ suffered *serious* side effects from his meds? Or rather did GZ simply respond as prescribed to the meds he was prescribed? Restoril is for sleep and Adderall is prescribed for depression or anxiety. I take a number of meds, prescribed by my doctor, and suffer from NO 'serious side effects' from those meds. They work as they are prescribed to treat.
Adderall is a central nervous system stimulant same as methamphedimine and contraindictated for anxiety or nervousness. It is a controlled substance prone to abuse and can lead to addiction. Did the police test GZ to see if he was under the influence of anything?

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/DrugSafety/ucm085819.pdf

That is convenient. I'm not sure how that works. "He's conscious and able to feel pain, but he's not able to move". The bullet did not impact his spine afaik. I'm having a hard time connecting the dots here.

Jmo

Very convenient, imo

actually he did not. If he was being followed he should have avoided the contact. He should have gone straight home when he lost him and told his friend on the phone he was ON HIS FATHERS GF's PORCH. He was indeed home..

the evidence as per Rachel Puts him home. He then went out again looking for GZ it seems.. Not a fact but I can not think of any other reason to go away from the safety of this house where he could lock the door and phone police..

The altercation takes place 70 yards from the residence he was staying at.

That shows that he LEFT safety and went back out looking for GZ. Nothing else makes sense. Nothing....

He was not looking for help from GZ. He could have called cops, knocked on a door, went straight home and called DAD. OR called DAD and said hey I NEED HELP!

OMO

ME says TM could have been alive for up to 10 mins...

This goes for GZ..

OMO

Why would he go back out and look for GZ? He ran from him twice, why go back? That doesn't make sense to me. TM didn't need to go inside his house, he has a right to be in the neighborhood, talking to his friend on the phone. Why didn't GZ simply ignore TM when, in GZ words, jumped out of the bush and said "got a problem, homie", why didn't GZ ignore that and move on, but he said, in his own words, "no, I don't have a problem" then proceeded to look for his phone. Why would he do that? Why, if he told the police he got out of his car to look for an address, he could have simply said to TM, that he was looking for an address instead of "I don't have a problem". :twocents:

If that's true, that's horrific. I hope the doctor is wrong on this. No one should suffer like that.

Do you have any cite's for any of these claims? I am not aware of any of your claims being facts or testimony?

I thought GZ's previous history of aggression was well known.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/...-case-previously-accused-of-domestic-violence

Not to mention his thanks to his friends for covering his butt and not implicating him for his part in assaulting his sister's ex BF. Do you need the link to his Myspace also? I WISH they had included the social media history of both of them.

You know, I was just thinking about how sad it is that this defendant is one of the most honest and believable defendants that I have ever seen. I think it is incredibly sad that Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias are given the benefit of the doubt by many, but this guy has cooperated, his story makes sense and is absolutely reasonable, it is consistent and what every "innocent" person's story should be like, in my opinion.
If only every defendant were so easy to believe. Let this be a lesson to any future defendants. THIS is how you should come off to the public.
I hope that this jury is listening very closely to this evidence.

All IMHO
and HAPPY HOLIDAY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

You know, I was just thinking about how sad it is that this defendant is one of the most honest and believable defendants that I have ever seen. I think it is incredibly sad that Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias are given the benefit of the doubt by many, but this guy has cooperated, his story makes sense and is absolutely reasonable, it is consistent and what every "innocent" person's story should be like, in my opinion.
If only every defendant were so easy to believe. Let this be a lesson to any future defendants. THIS is how you should come off to the public.
I hope that this jury is listening very closely to this evidence.

All IMHO
and HAPPY HOLIDAY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

I 1000% agree with this.

iMO the State had introduced no evidence of that and no police officer ever indicated they suspected him under the influence that night..

Which indicates they had no reason to believe he was under the influence/no probable cause to test him for anything imo.

Adderall is a central nervous system stimulant same as methamphedimine and contraindictated for anxiety or nervousness. It is a controlled substance prone to abuse and can lead to addiction. Did the police test GZ to see if he was under the influence of anything?

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/DrugSafety/ucm085819.pdf

No they did not and it has been a bone of contention in some quarters. IMO
Also people keep saying that GZ was only ingesting prescriptions...they have no way of knowing that....just as I don't know if he was taking speed or something similar to counteract the other drug or drugs he was taking at the time....IMO

In other states and perhaps usually in Florida, the LE wouldn't make any guesses as to what influences GZ might be under, they verify it properly...as they do when the individual has killed another human being...it's pretty much SOP. IMO It's suspicious IMO that they didn't bother in this case...especially given GZ has a police record. IMO
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...n-of-sanford-has-past-arrest-charges-1/nLhz6/

I have heard that there are some things that happen after death because of muscle relaxing, ie bowel movements.

JMO

"Could not move after shot" is very vague and can mean different things. It could mean riogor has set in. It could mean the muscles flex and unflex. It could mean he could not pick up the phone and dial 911 after the shot iw conscious movement.

So in this testimony that he was alive for seconds/minutes after the shot- it will erase all the speculation that GZ was *lying* when he said he moved TM's arms and they were not in the same position.imo

He gave a range from a minute to 10 minutes, correct? TM was dying and most likely didn't have energy to move himself around, IMO. I do not believe he pulled his arms back under himself after GZ said he spread out his hands out, (like a T). I believe when he fell off GZ, he landed the way he was found, that makes sense to me. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
womackian