George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, it is TM's family that is lying on the witness stand. Very sad indeed. At first it wasn't TM and now it is. My opinion is that they full well KNOW that it isn't TM screaming for help, but they know what they NEED to say to get GZ convicted of murder. All my opinion only.

Thought TM's dad is the one who allegedly said it wasn't him. His mother may have a different opinion. IMO why don't you believe GZ who himself said it didn't sound like him. Why does TM's mother have to be a liar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ME is way out of LINE!!!!!!!!!

Judge needs to get involved..

OMO

I have no reason to believe that GZ is more truthful than the victim's father. In fact, GZ has more to gain by making up a story of innocence. IMO

This ME Dr. is interesting isn't he. He just told the attorney what kind of questions that he can and can not ask him. ROFL is he a judge also?

Why doesn't the judge interject and tell him that she makes those determinations not the witness?

This witness is bound and determined that he is going to say what he wants to say. LOL

This is a difficult witness. Makes me long for Dr. Horn. :banghead: This witness is not great for either side.

ME doing his level best to be obtuse, evasive and obnoxious imo. Must be a lot of political force behind this farce of a prosecution. Imo.

I wish this judge would inform the ME that when he's asked to refer to the notes, if those aren't correct he won't be charged with perjury.

The question is, what do the notes he was given state. He can tell that answer without perjuring himself, IMHO

Why would you think GZ would state he pulled TM's arms out if he didn't?

(This is an honest question, I'm interested).

Then why wasn't his arms found that way? I think he was trying to make his self defense claim look worse than it may have been by saying "he was pounding in my face and it felt like he has something in his hands". His face, IMO didn't look that pounded on. I believe he may have been on top for a few seconds, but I don't believe he stretched out his arms and hands like he said.

If people are going by evidence here, than the evidence shows the body arms under, not spread out like a T. So, I'm going by that :)

why does he interrupt the questions with answers and then give non responsive answers?? Take control Judge! jjmo

But he doesn't because I believe there is a disconnect, maybe cultural, who knows?

In my opinion only

No. He is just coming off as arrogant... " I will say what I want and you will let me.... "

Is what I am getting from him... OMO

And it can also make you shake and convulse... OMO

IIRC (bio course) until a portion of the brain dies (I forgot the name but it's two words) movement of the body is still possible since those movements do not require intelligent decision making and this part of the brain, if still "alive" can enable someone to have movement whether or not this person is unconscious, etc.

I'm not sure if the ME has stated whether this part of the brain could still have been functioning or not since all I am hearing is he being kinda snarky lol

He's worried about perjury? Lol this is FL, perjury seems to be totally fine there. Saw it in the FCA trial, and already in this trial from Dee Dee imo.

This ME is so unprofessional. It's difficult to understand him, but even if he was perfectly understandable his behavior on the stand is atrocious. IMO

I understand him. I just can not take his attitude when testifying..
HE is rude and talking over the Judge..

OMO

I think the ME was afraid he looked bad to the jury for not having exact memory of this particular autopsy.

Seriously dude don't worry no one expects you to remember this autopsy when you do many a day. No one thinks you're incompetent.

I think he was just seriously worried about perception of him.

Could someone answer a question for me? What is the significance of trying to prove if the gunshot was contact or more inches away? Is it trying to prove they were standing?

I just honestly don't understand and have been wondering.

IMO

The story of the GZ grabbing the gun is problematic. Where was TM supposed to be sitting on him that he could slide his hand down his body? His thighs? He'd be bucked off in a hot second. Cannot wait to here GZ testify as to all the details of all the versions he has told. IMHO, he should be compelled to testify.

Could someone answer a question for me? What is the significance of trying to prove if the gunshot was contact or more inches away? Is it trying to prove they were standing?

I just honestly don't understand and have been wondering.

IMO

I wonder to some extent as well..but think that if GZ was actually beneath the victim when he shot him in the heart, it would have been impossible...to lift TM far enough off of his own body to shoot him so precisely as he did...I think GZ HAD to be on top of TM in order to be able to shoot him in exactly the manner in which he did...as to aim, location etc IMO

I see the ME's testimony as thoroughly damning to the defense.

Appears DW doesn't understand the autopsy procedure in Florida. .. when he specs and rambles re plastic baggies....IMO

He is making such a big deal over not remembering, fine, but he is being a jerk about it IMO and that just doesn't come across well at all (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member