George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How horrible a question is that! "You consider Tracy Martin to be your Dad?"

Jesus, just because his father and mother got divorced when he was young, somehow he would not consider Tracy to be his father!!!???

That is outrageous, IMO. I have thought MOM has been pretty respectful so far, but that is just wrong, IMO.

I hope GZ gets on the stand to explain his prior understanding of stand your ground before they handed him a loaded gun to carry around. IMO

When the moon is purple with organge stripes, I think, Sacrablue. I don't think the defendent has either the courage or integrity to be cross examined.IMO

Well of course it was GZ calling after Trayvon was dead- that has never in dispute. Calling out is not screaming.
The screams stopped dead with the shot- but GZ claims he was still in mortal fear of his life- had no idea Trayvon was dead. Makes no sense.
I hope GZ takes the stand to explain. IMHO.

This too makes no sense to me. Why wouldn't he still cry out for help after he shot if it was him screaming. Or at least screaming out in anguish of all that had happened. Why was he so quiet if it had been him screaming?

I seem to need a clarification of what the rules/standards are here.....and YES I have read them!

I've thought the same thing all along as well: the Defendant, who created the situation by profiling, following, approaching his Victim, had plenty of time to concoct whatever story would best fit his needs, in anticipation of just such situation.

In my opinion, Defendant has had this mapped out in his head for a very long time, perhaps well before he even ran into Trayvon. I do believe he was determined to "take action" against what he considers to be "*advertiser censored**ing Punks", who "always get away". Depraved mind through and through, in my view, and an innocent child lost his life as a result.

Justice for Trayvon.

My brother is a cop- and we were both amazed at how many details GZ quickly added to reinforce the idea, legally that it was a "good kill". Starting with reaching in his waistband and looking like "something is wrong with him" to the threat of murder and the suffocation- total overkill. Added so many details that do not fit the timeline. IMHO.

For being followed, which isn't a crime, and possibly being asked who he was, still not a crime? When you say "Trayvon had every right to stand his", you are assuming that GZ started a physical fight, despite you acknowledging that no one knows who actually started the fight. MOO

no,I'm saying Trayvon had the right to start the physical confrontation IMO
(even though I don't believe he did but that's just opinion)

My brother is a cop- and we were both amazed at how many details GZ quickly added to reinforce the idea, legally that it was a "good kill". Starting with reaching in his waistband and looking like "something is wrong with him" to the threat of murder and the suffocation- total overkill. Added so many details that do not fit the timeline. IMHO.

.....and don't forget the "you're going to die tonight"

Jesus, just because his father and mother got divorced when he was young, somehow he would not consider Tracy to be his father!!!???

That is outrageous, IMO. I have thought MOM has been pretty respectful so far, but that is just wrong, IMO.

Not following the case much before the trial but I took it to mean that TM is not his biological dad but he was raised as TM as his dad. I noted he and TM have different last names. IMO. Am I wrong?

SF is up and another sidebar? Poor woman. IMO.

You want to believe it and so do I. But unless she was the only one there, And just heard screams I bet you would run in that direction if you did not know where she was THINKING it was her.. even if it wasn't.

having raised one to adulthood and having 2 more little ones, And all the times I have turned thinking it was them yelling for me, I just gotta say it is not that simple...

JMO
But you can be sure it's GZ screaming- when you wouldn't be sure of your own kids' screams? How does that work again?
IMHO, no one here knows what GZ sounds like screaming.

I think it has be proven that Trayvon's family is well educated, polite, reserved and dignified.

Mr. Martin isn't the witness' biological father, that's why the question was asked. A bit rough, yes, but that was the reason.

When the moon is purple with organge stripes, I think, Sacrablue. I don't think the defendent has either the courage or integrity to be cross examined.IMO

This would be the first question on my list if GZ wants to tell the World the truth. The defense would eat GZ up with all his stories. IMO

he is 4 years older than tm.

does anyone know when their parents divorced??

that is just an frame of reference for me and has nothing to do with out come of the case.

So far he is presenting well for me!

Jmo

1999, iirc

I don't think Tracy Martin IS his father - this young man's last name is Fulton, not Martin. IMHO

See I don't find it that way. If you ask My SIL who is dad is he will name his step dad. His dad and him were never really close. So I think that is a relevant question..
OMO

IMO there is no reason to report the details of the fight (which had not happened yet) on the NEN call, where he reports suspicious behavior (hand in waistband/something wrong)

Not following the case much before the trial but I took it to mean that TM is not his biological dad but he was raised as TM as his dad. I noted he and TM have different last names. IMO. Am I wrong?

SF is up and another sidebar? Poor woman. IMO.

Ok, thanks, sorry and I will try to go back to lurking, since I can't pay full attention and my missing bits is causing me to make wrong assumptions.

:truce:

I think it has be proven that Trayvon's family is well educated, polite, reserved and dignified.

I don't remember anyone saying Trayvon's family isn't dignified. I've certainly seen very dignified educated families who have a son who kind of falls off in late teen years, and behaves aggressively. IMHO.

no,I'm saying Trayvon had the right to start the physical confrontation IMO
(even though I don't believe he did but that's just opinion)

First, TM had the right to start a fight because GZ followed him? Second, you said (before) that no one knows who started the fight. I do not agree. MOO

But you can be sure it's GZ screaming- when you wouldn't be sure of your own kids' screams? How does that work again?
IMHO, no one here knows what GZ sounds like screaming.

IM not positive it was GZ. It just seems most likely when looking at the evidence in the case..

I am not saying I know what either of them would sound like in that state of screaming.. I am saying based on testimony and facts in the case and probabilities it is most likely GZ. NOT TM.

OMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member