George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He also said whit or red, LOL. Red reads very dark in evening light. White, the opposite. And he changed his testimony- said a lot of it was supposition. The woman with a much better view said the man on top, got up and walked away- and we all know that was George.

He said it was a lot of common sense, not supposition. The woman did not have a better view since she was much further away. AND she saw them after the shot and not before...which was my point. John Good saw them during the altercation, not after the shot. He also clearly identified who was on top by skin color and not just by the clothes. But I think he was clear on the clothes as well. jmo

Why is His mom back? To point out his clothes? Because he was not living with her at the time.. yes???

OMO

.....and don't forget the "you're going to die tonight"

My brother immediately pointed out this is what cops say when they screw up with a perp- I thought I saw a weapon- they were erratic- possibly on drugs. That is how cops get away with improperly discharging their weapons. Anyone familiar with LE knows this. GZ had that in mind before the shooting. Demonizing his victim so he could do whatever he felt like.
This goes to why GZ not wanting to recruit block captains as requested or enroll in any formal program as offered- he had a problem with authority and didn't want anyone who might audit his behavior or see what a loose cannon he was.
IMHO.

I don't think Tracy Martin IS his father - this young man's last name is Fulton, not Martin. IMHO

Although the media constantly refers to Tracy as his father and him as Jahvaris Martin. Why do they do that? I wonder how his bio father feels about it. Have we ever heard from Jahvaris' dad? jmo

I don't think Tracy Martin IS his father - this young man's last name is Fulton, not Martin. IMHO

You are correct. It was established right away when JF took the stand. He said Tracy Martin is his stepfather but he's his "dad". If anything, it showed that Tracy is a decent man and JF loves and respects him a lot.

My brother immediately pointed out this is what cops say when they screw up with a perp- I thought I saw a weapon- they were erratic- possibly on drugs. That is how cops get away with improperly discharging their weapons. Anyone familiar with LE knows this. GZ had that in mind before the shooting. Demonizing his victim so he could do whatever he felt like.
This goes to why GZ not wanting to recruit block captains as requested or enroll in any formal program as offered- he had a problem with authority and didn't want anyone who might audit his behavior or see what a loose cannon he was.
IMHO.

Didn't TM have marijauana in his system though? imo

You are correct. It was established right away when JF took the stand. He said Tracy Martin is his stepfather but he's his "dad". If anything, it showed that Tracy is a decent man and JF loves and respects him a lot.

I agree. I think it was a very respectful thing for MOM to ask - a nod to Tracy's decency that he treated his stepson as a bio son. IMHO

First, TM had the right to start a fight because GZ followed him? Second, you said (before) that no one knows who started the fight. I do not agree. MOO

no one knows who started the fight but IF Trayvon did he had the right to because he was the one being followed for no reason,that's what I'm trying to say IMO

He said it was a lot of common sense, not supposition. The woman did not have a better view since she was much further away. AND she saw them after the shot and not before...which was my point. John Good saw them during the altercation, not after the shot. He also clearly identified who was on top by skin color and not just by the clothes. But I think he was clear on the clothes as well. jmo

Skin color of what- their hands- which he could only see vague movement he described incorrectly? Their faces? So little skin showing, with all that movement- and yet he saw it? I don't buy it.
And he said that the garment could have been red or white- but they look nothing alike in the dark- nothing. Sorry. Bad testimony, IMHO.

What is with all the breaks today?! If I was the jury this would start to irritate... OMO

How horrible a question is that! "You consider Tracy Martin to be your Dad?"

Jesus, just because his father and mother got divorced when he was young, somehow he would not consider Tracy to be his father!!!???

That is outrageous, IMO. I have thought MOM has been pretty respectful so far, but that is just wrong, IMO.

It is outrageous, as you note, Chester-from-THM and we can hope it will impress the jury as to total disrespect toward the other victims of this killing, Trayvon Martin's family...because, so far MOM has insinuated that the parents and sibling aren't to be trusted and that Tracy Martin just " left" his family, not that the Martins were divorced. His whole demeanor has been contempt toward Tayvon's family. Makes me sad. IMO

O'Mara is trying to trip up Martin's brother. Such class. IMO

I don't see any "tripping up." He's just letting the jury know that the voice i.d. is for court only based on Jahvaris' own words. I think the jury will think it's odd that when Jahvaris is not under oath he can't say for sure that it was Trayvon screaming, but when he is under oath he can. That seems kind of the reverse of how things should go when one is telling the truth. jmo

Didn't TM have marijauana in his system though? imo

If GZ was taking his prescription meds he'd be a lot more jacked up than Trayvon. MJ, on the other hand- makes people more mellow- less violent.
Mixing scripts is a bad idea. IMHO.

PLEASE REMEMBER YOU MUST ADD, "IN MY OPINION" TO ALL POSTS THAT ARE NOT FACT AND/OR BACKED UP WITH A LINK.

"IMO" WORKS TOO.

THIS IS A MUST IF YOU WANT YOUR POSTS TO STAND.

THANKS,
Tricia​

Bumping the post above... in fact it might be a good idea to add it to your signature if you tend to forget... Also please remember that two people can look at the same thing and have opposing opinions and perceptions... everyone is entitled to voice their opinion but it must be expressed within our TOS... thanks

no one knows who started the fight but IF Trayvon did he had the right to because he was the one being followed for no reason,that's what I'm trying to say IMO

It is not lawful for anyone to start a fight just because he/she is being followed. IMO

I cannot find actual statute but Google says 18 in Fl but 16 with parental consent..

To me, Tattoos mean grown up... :)

JMO

To mean they mean you have issues, or needs to make yourself a bit different, stand out, to be somebody, make a statement.

Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member